Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Saturday 23rd February

Good morning, folksies

I must've been dead tired. I fell asleep when we got home yesterday afternoon and only got up at about 10 pm to have a bowl of corn flakes before going back to bed. I slept for about 11 hours in total.

Still deciding what to do today. Nothing specific planned.

Have a lekker Saturday, everyone!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Morning mr t

It's so cold today. There are ten flakes of snow on the car
    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Good morning Tips and all to come.

Asleep by 10 Tipps? Is that unusual or were you just knackered.

I went to a big running club do last night 200+ people. It was lovely to see loads of old friends. Many of them were staying over in the nearby hotel as then they could then drink as much as the wanted.

It was lovely to drive home completely sober to my own bed, read a bit of my book and be up this morning for my run. I do not feel I have missed out on anything and in fact feeling a bit chuffed with myself.

Comment

xpost Pingu Good morning.

Comment

Morning Troops

Mess hall is open for breakfast... orf out for a long day at the grindstone.... back much laters :hallo:

anon;1467594 wrote: Good morning Tips and all to come.

Asleep by 10 Tipps? Is that unusual or were you just knackered.

I went to a big running club do last night 200+ people. It was lovely to see loads of old friends. Many of them were staying over in the nearby hotel as then they could then drink as much as the wanted.

It was lovely to drive home completely sober to my own bed, read a bit of my book and be up this morning for my run. I do not feel I have missed out on anything and in fact feeling a bit chuffed with myself.
          Like your style mrsa

Comment

Good morning Arsey. Save my breakfast for 9.40?

Comment

Good morning Pingu, Mrs. A & Arsey.

Mrs. A: that post says it all :goodjob: I fell asleep at 6 pm mrsa, and got up again at 10 just to grab something to eat before promptly going back to bed.

Good luck at work, Arsey. I don't think I would have been up to it.

I've decided to do some gentle gardening today, so have spread fertiliser and am watering the lawn at the moment.

Are you also working today, Pings?
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1467615 wrote: Good morning Pingu, Mrs. A & Arsey.

Mrs. A: that post says it all :goodjob: I fell asleep at 6 pm mrsa, and got up again at 10 just to grab something to eat before promptly going back to bed.

Good luck at work, Arsey. I don't think I would have been up to it.

I've decided to do some gentle gardening today, so have spread fertiliser and am watering the lawn at the moment.

Are you also working today, Pings?
                Sorry Tigger.Got my glasses on now!:new: Enjoy your gentle day. Right off to Liverpool to run

Comment

Morning all, I really ought to get out of bed and finish the things I didn't do yesterday but its cold and somehow I just can't motivate myself, no doubt the dog will be,awake soon to make me move :H
                  AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Good morning Tipperooo, Pinguuuuuu, Our Whizzy, Runners, Spiderwoman.

:yougo::cheering: Mrs A.

Weather report from the Costa del Tyne. It is snowing. Lotsandlotsandlotsandlotsanlots. Them big fat flakes what stick.
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning Spidey & Jackerooney

How about a piccie of Black Bess frolicking in the snow, JC. Or is she too fecking lazy to frolic?
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

X-post :wavin: MollyMoo
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning Molls,
                          I slept like a log as well and I had a mega nanna nap yesterday. I'm not going to complain.

Oh more news on the weather........................it's now a blizzard.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1467629 wrote: Morning Spidey & Jackerooney

How about a piccie of Black Bess frolicking in the snow, JC. Or is she too fecking lazy to frolic?
                            I'll ask her when she gets out of bed. I can hear her and Mr JC have a snoring competition upstairs at the mo.

Last time we had snow she shot out into the garden and them shot back in faster. I think I've got a fake Labrador.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1467625 wrote: Good morning Tipperooo, Pinguuuuuu, Our Whizzy, Runners, Spiderwoman.

:yougo::cheering: Mrs A.

Weather report from the Costa del Tyne. It is snowing. Lotsandlotsandlotsandlotsanlots. Them big fat flakes what stick.I LOVE the snow:h Hope we get some - I believe it's forecast :yay:

mollyka;1467628 wrote: Morning from cold but not snowin Brig! Slept like a baby myself - not quite like a tiger tho Tipps - that was a good oul marathon snooze alright!
                              Have a good day at work Arsey and a good run mrsa. Morning Spidergirl Jacks Pingu - I'm not gonna moan ONCE today ---- honest guv :-)
                              Mollers : See yer mate over on other thread apologised !
                              tiptronic_ct;1467631 wrote:
                              X-post :wavin: MollyMoo
                              :wavin: Tippers & Spider & anyone else gone to work / running etc !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X