Army Thread Sunday 24th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mollyka;1468193 wrote: 'Scuse me, MORNING Zens Foxy Spidergirl MissPea Tippers Questy and Reccie - dat it????
    and Molly.
    Lazy posting by mrsa. Cold here but got the house to myself for a few hours BLISS.

Have a great Sunday but keep a PMA folks if you are able:l

Comment

Morning molls - guess wot ? I've been let off rugby duty - so I'm off into town to sort eldest babies birthday - he's 16 on Wednesday - how time flies !!!

And me girly fur baby's just murdered a bird !!!
      Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Hi Zen its just keeping the cage clean is the hardest as they poop little pellets a lot i clean it troughly once a or twice a week in the garden and spot clean daily. The cats don't know what she is lol and keep sniffing and trying to paw her. Prince got jealous and almost bite her the other day. So i don't take her out of the cage unless they are out as she needs floor time once a day not fair to keep her in the cage day an night. She's a cute lil thing orang and white and she's called Saffron. i have to take to the vet this wednesday evening for checkup and to get her paws clipped that has to be done every few months. I wouldn't take one again or any other small animal as they are a bit more maintanance than cats or dogs. But i'll look after her well while she's with me. Their average life span is 4,5 years. Think Tipps has rabbits which i think is similar maintanance.

Comment

mollyka;1468201 wrote: Tell the truth - what you gonna do with the dead bird? Are you goin to be a really strong woman and bury it - or are you goin to do what I do and point feebly at it when the first man comes into the house and say 'oh I don't know what to do with THAT' :-)
          :H:H

Dirty cows eaten it :H

Oh and the son wants a new fone - ONLY ?200 and odd quid !!! ONLY ? Ermmmm I think not matey - gawd they don't know the value of anything these days !!!

Comment

Hello again

Quest for the key;1468204 wrote: Dirty cows eaten it :H
            I hate it when my cat eats a bird cos half of the time she brings it back up again a couple of hours later and usually she does it on the carpet, so now I've learnt to lock her in the kitchen for a while or leave her outside.

Comment

morning folks !!!

Comment

Can I just add that it feels good to be sober and "able" with a choice of what to do.

Wish I could bottle this feelin and draw on it when needed

Comment

one word

Comment

Recluse;1468207 wrote: Hello again

I hate it when my cat eats a bird cos half of the time she brings it back up again a couple of hours later and usually she does it on the carpet, so now I've learnt to lock her in the kitchen for a while or leave her outside.
                    X post reccie - thanks, ill look forward to that :H:H

Morning satzerooney :l

Comment

• IRELAND :yay:

Comment

Quest for the key;1468209 wrote: Can I just add that it feels good to be sober and "able" with a choice of what to do.

That sounds lovely. Maybe write the feeling down now and keep it where you can look at it easily

Comment

Quest for the key;1468209 wrote: Can I just add that it feels good to be sober and "able" with a choice of what to do.

Yer doing 'brilliant Questydrawers - never think otherwise :goodjob:

Comment

anon;1468213 wrote: That sounds lovely. Maybe write the feeling down now and keep it where you can look at it easily
                            Good idea mrs a :thanks:

Comment

satz123;1468214 wrote: Yer doing 'brilliant Questydrawers - never think otherwise :goodjob:
                              Awhh :thanks: satzy

Comment

satz123;1468212 wrote:

• IRELAND :yay:
                                Saw the lads arriving last Thursday - they are staying & training a stone's throw up in Carton House Hotel:h

If I wasn't a lazy cow I'd go up and see them off !!!
                                Love the place - such a positive energy there ( not male type rugger energy ) - proper energy - ommmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!
                                and they do a lovely pedecure

Comment

Working...
                                X