Army Thread Sunday 24th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning Reccybear, Tipperoooo, Sweetypea, Foxyloxy, Zennifer, Mollymoo, Questy, Spiderwoman, Our Whizzy, Satzuma and where the feckity feck is our Runners.

Questy stick that in your signature.
    Wish I could bottle this feelin and draw on it when needed
    Weather report from the Costa del Tyne........more snow and blizzards. It's looking rather pretty to be honest.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1468221 wrote: Good morning Reccybear, Tipperoooo, Sweetypea, Foxyloxy, Zennifer, Mollymoo, Questy, Spiderwoman, Our Whizzy, Satzuma and where the feckity feck is our Runners.

Weather report from the Costa del Tyne........more snow and blizzards. It's looking rather pretty to be honest.
      Signature changed - just drooling at man versus food :H:H
      Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

JackieClaire;1468221 wrote: Good morning Reccybear, Tipperoooo, Sweetypea, Foxyloxy, Zennifer, Mollymoo, Questy, Spiderwoman, Our Whizzy, Satzuma and where the feckity feck is our Runners.

Mornin JC :hiya:

Them Scots is in hiding
        'Cos they going to get a hiding today:H:H

Comment

Questy,proud of you,me girl. :l
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

hello all!

Questy, you sound fabulous!

Satz, did u go out in the end with hubs last night?

Im off to the cinema today to see this is 40 , cant wait.

Happy sunday everyone xxxx

Comment

Happy Sunday to you, Limers.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Dog walked, been to the tip and eaten (far too much) breakfast and its still morning!

Think I might take myself out to spend money I haven't got with the wine money I won't be spending this month :H

Could do with some new things for work as I start my new job in two weeks and can't wait (the 40% pay increase has nothing whatsoever to do with this )
                AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Hi y'all. Sitting down to watch the rugby... C'mon ireland
                  I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Quest for the key;1468209 wrote: Can I just add that it feels good to be sober and "able" with a choice of what to do.
                    Good to hear that questie!

spiderwoman;1468240 wrote: Could do with some new things for work as I start my new job in two weeks and can't wait (the 40% pay increase has nothing whatsoever to do with this )
                    Wow, congratulations on the new job! What do you do?

mollyka;1468260 wrote:
                    :H There's deffo an alkie brain working there! I say things like that to Joe and he REALLY doesn't get it:H
                    It was the same with me when I had my AF spell last year, molly. Non-stop on-line retail therapy for the first several weeks to reward myself for being AF. It's a natural thing to do, I suppose.

mollyka;1468260 wrote:
                    Just home from my meeting --- really brilliant one after 2 very 'ordinary' ones last week - restored my faith a bit.
                    Glad AA went well. You must be getting towards the end of your stint as secretary soon?

I've actually had quite a productive morning doing housework and then went to the supermarket. Got stuck for ages at the checkout behind some daft woman who didn't have the wherewithal to pay for her shopping. :stomper:

Comment

limers;1468234 wrote: hello all!

Questy, you sound fabulous!

Satz, did u go out in the end with hubs last night?

Im off to the cinema today to see this is 40 , cant wait.

Happy sunday everyone xxxx
                      No Limers - stood me ground - he and two neighbours staggered home @ 3.30am - am I glad eh? Imagine sitting there all that time with no drink. Or having to make excuses at 12 to go !!
                      No thanks .....

Comment

Had my Reiki this morning. All zen like now & can now take the journey to my mother & see what negativity I can bat away there

Talk later gaters !
                        ommmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Comment

mollyka;1468282 wrote: Hiya Pings and Reccie, watching the rugby while making brownies -- multi-tasker me huh!!!

I'm only half way through Reccie, cos I missed two weeks when I was in Canada, so will have to do it into April, but it's not so bad really - once I've a chair sorted for the following week I just put it out of my head.
                          Was just thinking at the meeting today - I wonder IS there such a thing as coincidence. The woman who was chairing spoke about exactly what I started a thread about here yesterday ---- it was a bit spine-tingling tbh!!!
                          Yeah, the shopping could still get a grip on me if I'm not careful!! I seriously get that 'buzz' out of it, and once I've started I can't stop!!!!

Anyway, must go look at me brownies
                          LAW OF ATTRACTION MOLLERS !!!!
                          What you give your attention to you attract more of !

THE END

Comment

Wanna STAY here & yap :stomper:-- but gotta go
                            see yiz & don't be talking behind me back !

Comment

:hallo:

I've made jam! First time ever. And it actually came out as it's supposed to. That's the last of this passion fruit crop processed. If there are enough chillies, I'll try jamming them too. Delis sell jars of it for a small fortune.

I also baked brownies, Molls - and banana muffins. There's a charity fundraiser on at work. The company will match whatever we can raise. We've earned R30k so far. Target is 50.
                              I'll do whatever it takes
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

mollyka;1468282 wrote: Hiya Pings and Reccie, watching the rugby while making brownies -- multi-tasker me huh!!!

I'm only half way through Reccie, cos I missed two weeks when I was in Canada, so will have to do it into April, but it's not so bad really - once I've a chair sorted for the following week I just put it out of my head.
                                Was just thinking at the meeting today - I wonder IS there such a thing as coincidence. The woman who was chairing spoke about exactly what I started a thread about here yesterday ---- it was a bit spine-tingling tbh!!!
                                Yeah, the shopping could still get a grip on me if I'm not careful!! I seriously get that 'buzz' out of it, and once I've started I can't stop!!!!

Anyway, must go look at me brownies
                                Ah, yes, I'd forgotten about Canada.

I was reading your thread this morning and was desperately trying to track down a poem that was once quoted here on MWO about how we all think everyone else is confident and secure, whereas in reality we nearly all suffer from similar social insecurities and put on a facade to hide those insecurities. The poem was so pertinent to your thread, but I just couldn't find it!

And yep, don't forget yer brownies!

satz123;1468283 wrote: No Limers - stood me ground ...
                                Good for you, satzy.

tiptronic_ct;1468317 wrote:

I've made jam! First time ever. And it actually came out as it's supposed to. That's the last of this passion fruit crop processed. If there are enough chillies, I'll try jamming them too. Delis sell jars of it for a small fortune.

I also baked brownies, Molls - and banana muffins. There's a charity fundraiser on at work. The company will match whatever we can raise. We've earned R30k so far. Target is 50.
                                Very impressive, tips. :goodjob:

mollyka;1468328 wrote:
                                Roaring laughin here - if ONLY there was a webcam in the house -- the power of mwo was at work there!!! I was sitting here drinkin coffee an watching the match - and idly reading your post till I got to the bit 'I also baked brownies Molls' FFS --- the scarper into the kitchen to take them out of the oven had to be seen to be believed:H:H - so thank you MrTippers, I have perfectly baked brownies :-)
                                :H:H:H Would have loved to have seen that!

Comment

Working...
                                X