Army Thread Sunday 24th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aye im good mollers just dead busy with uni and work nd that, we went to the rocky horror show last night was fecking mint
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1468517 wrote: its a suppprted living environment for adults with autisim

the best thing to come out of scotland is Biffy Clyro
      :H Thanks for the support Pinky:l

I did a placement as a student in a place like that and loved it, the clients were great craic

Comment

aye the clients r okay, worked with them 4 ages now
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Evening all - I can't get my head round quotes but feel your pain with tall kids, mine are 6' 4" & 6' 5", one takes a 12 and the other 13 in shoes but they're on their own now thank gawd.

All in all been a great weekend, just seen "Flight", excellent film (probably wouldn't have bothered but saw the discussions about it on here. OH watched it too so might begin to understand, a bit.

I got my pay rise by getting another job with the same place (Council) - never had an increase like that in my life. Don't fancy work tomorrow but hey ho, keeps the wolf from the door.
          AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Molls i know ye did yer best and Satz too Ya win some....

Pinky hope yer night is a quiet one,

Away to have me dip,

See ya's later if anyone about :hallo:

Comment

FECK OFF MICK !!! :durn:

Comment

howdy satzuma
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

the sound of music and the rocky horror show yeah i can see the similarity, lol, hope u enjoy the sound of music
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

mollyka;1468538 wrote: Right, down in the bottom right hand side of where you are typing, there are 4 buttons, 'edit' 'quote' '"' and a pen sort of thingy --- go to the post you want to copy - try this one I'm typing - and click on the 'quote' button --- then go to where you want it - in the 'quick reply' box - above that you'll see a 'post reply' button - click on it and my post will appear in the box - put your comments before or after the post you see - and see what happens - jesus, that sounds very convoluted - Reccie does it much simpler!!!!
                    Testing

Comment

Got it, thank you Molly.

Now all I have to do is remember how I did it

Comment

littlepinkcat;1468540 wrote: the sound of music and the rocky horror show yeah i can see the similarity, lol, hope u enjoy the sound of music
                        Yo Pinkypoo - haven't seen yer in Skiverville for a long time.
                        Got a doctor's sick note ???

Comment

spiderwoman;1468545 wrote: Got it, thank you Molly.

Now all I have to do is remember how I did it
                          YAY! Go Spiderpants :happy:

Now someone tell me AGAIN how to post a photo from my collection :H:H

Comment

satz123;1468547 wrote: Yo Pinkypoo - haven't seen yer in Skiverville for a long time.
                            Got a doctor's sick note ???
                            I havent had much time to break wind never mind skive, lol, so much uni work and that and working 2 jobs as well im lucky i have time to brush me teeth, lol
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1468555 wrote: I havent had much time to break wind never mind skive, lol, so much uni work and that and working 2 jobs as well im lucky i have time to brush me teeth, lol
                              Yer know - when you are famous with books n' all - I'll won't be able even to say i knew yer when yer were a struggling student / skiver / 2 jobber without telling everyone
                              we are ALKOS !! :egad:
                              :H:H

Comment

:bedtime:
                                Talk tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X