Recovery 2.0--internet interviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I received this email today and I thought I'd share it. It's free and online and I have no ties with them other than an interest in 2 of the speakers. I hope it's been a good weekend,

kronkcarr

Hi there:

We're very excited to announce the schedule for Recovery 2.0: Beyond Addiction!

You can watch or listen LIVE at en*theos - Optimize your life. Change the world..

All interviews will be available for streaming for 24 hours from their listed start time.

RECOVERY 2.0: BEYOND ADDICTION CONFERENCE SCHEDULE

Sunday, March 17

12 PT / 3 ET ? Sat Dharam Khalsa? Beyond Addiction: The Yogic Path to Recovery
    1 PT / 4 ET ? Elisa Hallerman ? Maintaining Sobriety, Achieving Balance and Healing Families
    2 PT / 5 ET ? Rolf Gates ? Meditations from the Mat ? Along the Road to Recovery
    3 PT / 6 ET ? Dr. Marc Lewis - The Addicted Brain: Insights From a Neuroscientist and Former Drug
    Addict
    4 PT / 7 ET ? Beverly Berg, PhD - Recovering Couples: From Dysfunction to True Love
    5 PT / 8 ET ? Nick Ortner - Emotional Freedom Technique and Overcoming Addiction
    6PT / 9 ET ? Noah Levine ? Take Refuge: The Buddhist Path of Recovery

Monday, March 18

12 PT / 3 ET ? Bruce Alexander ? The Globalization of Addiction
    1 PT / 4 ET ? Chelsea Roff ? Starving for Love: Recovering from Eating Disorders
    2 PT / 5 ET ? Sukhdev Jackson - Women in Recovery: The Graceful Path of Recovery
    3 PT / 6 ET ? Anna David ? Sex and Relationships in Recovery
    4 PT / 7 ET ?Guru Prem- Finding the True Path of Recovery: Moving from the Head to the Heart
    5 PT / 8 ET ? Dr. Dan Frigo ? Hazelden Turns 64: Best Practices of In-Patient Treatment for
    Addiction
    6 PT /9 ET ? Christopher Kennedy Lawford ? Recover to Live: Kick any Habit, Manage any Addiction

Tuesday, March 19

12 PT / 3 ET ? Rainbeau Mars - Food, Drugs and Fear: A Survivor's Tale of Recovery and Triumph
    1 PT / 4 ET ? Guru Charan - Meditation and Transformation of the Addictive Mind
    2 PT / 5 ET ? Mastin Kipp - The Daily Love and Recovery
    3 PT / 6 ET ? Durga Leela - Ayurveda: The Ancient Science of Living and Recovery
    4 PT / 7 ET ? Trudy Goodman - Insight: Vipassana on the Path of Recovery
    5 PT / 8 ET ? Akahdahmah Jackson - Spiritual Healing: Living in Connection With a Higher
    Power
    6PT / 9ET ? Dr. Gabor Mat? ? Understanding the Roots of Addiction

Wednesday, March 20

12 PT / 3 ET ? David Wolfe ? Profound Recovery Through the Food You Eat
    1 PT / 4 ET ? Tommy Rosen ? Recovery 2.0: A Holistic Approach to Addiction and Recovery
    2 PT / 5 ET ? Guru Singh - A Master Yogi's Eye View of Addiction and Recovery
    3 PT / 6 ET ? Ashley Turner ? Addiction, The Body and The Chakras
    4 PT / 7 ET - Arnie Wexler - The Last Bet: A Life Beyond Gambling Addiction
    5 PT / 8 ET ? Dr. Howard Samuels ? The Landscape of Drug and Alcohol Treatment Today

Thursday, March 21

12 PT / 3 ET ? Mariel Hemingway ? Surviving Addiction Within the Family
    1 PT / 4 ET ? Gabrielle Bernstein ? May Cause Miracles
    2 PT / 5 ET ? Ron Tannenbaum and Kenny Pomerance ? InTheRooms.com: A Look at The
    World of Online Recovery
    3 PT / 6 ET ? Nikki Myers ? Yoga and 12 Step Recovery
    4 PT / 7 ET ? Kia Miller ? Yoga and Your Relationship With Food
    5 PT / 8 ET ? Jamie Huysman ? Caregiver Burnout and Compassion Fatigue

Please mark your calendars and highlight the interviews you don't want to miss!

Want more details on the speakers or their topics? Explore here: en*theos - Optimize your life. Change the world..

If you have any questions, comments or feedback about the event please send us an email at
    support@entheos.com and we'll get back to you asap.

With deep appreciation,

Tommy Rosen and the en*theos team

I would very much like to have the videos -I think these would great hear/see. Even at the amount they are charging, this might just be a bargain.

A new addiction conference offers a different format, target
    March 4, 2013 by Gary A. Enos, Editor SHARE ON FACEBOOK SHARE ON LINKEDIN SHARE ON TWITTER SHARE ON GOOGLE MORE SHARING SERVICES | REPRINTS

The latest conference in addiction breaks from the norm in numerous ways. Its organizers maintain a lofty goal of 25,000 attendees for the first year, a figure attainable because the presentations will be virtual. The event also directly targets the recovering person to a greater degree than the treating professional.

?The target attendee is anybody struggling with any addiction, who is either on the path to recovery or hasn?t found it yet,? Tommy Rosen says of his inaugural Recovery 2.0 conference (Recovery 2.0), to be presented March 17-21.

Comment

Sadly, I missed all of it because of a hectic work schedule. I wanted to see Dr Marc Lewis. Google him. He has a very interesting blog and web page. I hope you're well.

Comment

Working...
      X