surgeon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

surgeon

met with surgeon. my health is perfect except that i have ruined my linver. now i'm just waiting on the phone call. i sure wish i knew back the the things i know now. if i can be af any enouragement to any one feel free to e-mail me abevel2@yahoo.co,. i don't pretend to have all the answers, but can honestly answer most of them. i am very high on the donor list so i could get very lucky and receive one any minute. thanks for all the prayers ane encouagement. soon will be af for 9 months and am looking forward to renewed health and helping others down the sometimes lonely road.

ab

surgeon

I wish you well ab.
    You're in my thoughts.....

Comment

surgeon

I am so sorry that you are suffering. It just brings a message to me and may be others on the site, that there but for the Grace of God go I. I have no idea of your drinking history, but it doesn't matter. We will all support you. I tried emailing you but couldn't link up.

My love, compassion and prayers are with you and the rest will follow.

Stay strong my friend,

Hilary:h
      Enlightened by MWO

Comment

surgeon

hi abevel, I just tried emailing you but it didnt get through so just to say, i wish you every success in finding a donor, you are a strong person and you will get there. All the best. Bella xx

Comment

surgeon

Hi abevel

you must be very worried and scared right now. keep posting here. so may people will reach out to help and support you. we all wish you strength and courage.

kate

Comment

Working...
          X