Kudzu killing the urge to smoke?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you guys reckon? I am wondering if it kills general cravings or alcohol cravings only. Has anyone come across this?
    :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Doo - I hope so, I go on the Kudzu over the weekend - I seem to have given up on the booze - but boy am I smoking, I am waiting to go up in flames. I will let you know can't give up on one addiction and start another. No NO - can't do that....
    Though no one can go back and make a brand-new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand-new ending

Comment

i don't smoke guys, but i really hopes the Kudzu helps you. I have read that Wellbruton helps with smoking addiction.
      Smiles
      mary

Comment

This would be a wonderful side effect!!! I hope someone has had a good experience w/ this :-) Would love to quite both.

Comment

My son is taking it for smoking...............IAD
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

is it working for his smoking IAD god what would i give to give up or even cut it in half

Comment

Hi all, just started Kudzo so don't know for sure what I am imagining it is doing and what it is actually doing (me really susceptible to suggestion just now) but if it helps with my smoking AS WELL then that would be great, really feel my drinking is more of importance just now though so hopefully I will get the benefit most of you are having from Kudz. Really intersted to hear any more experiences on the helping wi smoking though, or maybe not just now as really enjoying my faggies wi my cuppy tea, don't know if I am strong enough to give up both right now although I DO KNOW about the perils of smoking I do feel that help with my drinking takes priority right now. How do other smoker/drinkers feel?

Lorna
              Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Kuduzo is used for addictive behavior. It, according to the info I've gotten, has the ability to take care of the chemical imbalance that occurs in the brain for any addiction........IAD
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                X