Army Thread Monday 25th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Food does help! So far this morning I've downed half a loaf of sunflower seed bread...toasted 3 banana nut muffins and 1 1/2 pots of coffee. WOW, am I wired! :nutso::danthin::threesome::dancingskel:
    mollyka;1468821 wrote: Food DOES help:l
    It would be great if you had an easily accessible 'sober buddy' - when I got serious about mwo - I got myself this 'designated' laptop - and I don't mind typing - my speeds are good - but I get what you're saying.
    As I say - you know where I am - and don't be afraid to reach out here and SAY it as it is - if I'd done that more often - shit knows, may have 'got' this a lot quicker:l
    Must away and get ready for work xx
    Sober since Sept. 24th 2012 This time 4 SURE!
    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-3162-30074.html Newbies Nest
    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html Tool Box
    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/what-plan-how-do-i-get-one-68554.html How to get a sobriety plan

Comment

Hippyman;1468901 wrote: Food does help! So far this morning I've downed half a loaf of sunflower seed bread...toasted 3 banana nut muffins and 1 1/2 pots of coffee. WOW, am I wired! :nutso::danthin::threesome::dancingskel:
      You sound like my kids when they've had blue smarties - or a tube of fruitella :H

Afternoon army
      Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Yoo hoo Satzys mate ...how are ye

[/URL]
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mick;1468904 wrote: Yoo hoo Satzys mate ...how are ye

[/URL]
          Oh dear...................so many crudites in me head..............wrong on SOOOOOO many levels :H:H:H

Comment

questy .......................behave its a nose!!!! :H:H:H
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mick;1468908 wrote: questy .......................behave its a nose!!!! :H:H:H
              :H:H:H

Comment

Wheyhey look at me new avatar

Comment

Whey hey ...
                  I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Quest for the key;1468911 wrote: Wheyhey look at me new avatar
                    :woot::woot::woot: It's very ......er .... glittery !

Yo MICHAEL !
                    Your avatar I love too !

Comment

Mick;1468904 wrote: Yoo hoo Satzys mate ...how are ye

[/url]
                      EXACTLY !!!!

Comment

Mama sized hugs to Limers, Siren and of course Sweet Juja who hangs out with us on the Steppers thread
                        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

daisy45;1468795 wrote:
                          Getting sober does bring along those cringe moments. I would even find myself sitting alone,going red just thinking about things......some secrets that can never be told!!! Oh dear......
                          Daisydoo & those of us still new & possibly struggling !
                          Found this on another thread :
                          The more time you get away from the booze, the better your brain will work. Stop beating yourself up, it's pointless and of no value to anyone. The day you find a time machine, ill be the first in line to fix some of the shit I have done. Until that happens treat yesterday, and all of life's yesterday's as merely lessons to learn from. Attach no emotion, just calmly pick them apart and find the errors in judgement and learn how to make better decisions. This, after all, is the crux of the solution, make better decisions.
                          You are allowed to stuff it up as you learn. Most of us are emotionally stunted to some degree, hence the reliance on al. Don't rip into yourself, just learn. It takes time to take on this big bad world with out any chemical help, and that is something that you will also have to make peace with. You can't avoid the inevitable conclusion that, for some of us, al is just not an option and can never be. If this is you as well the the quicker you accept this reality fully and totally the quicker you will adapt to your new life.

Comment

pingu gonna plan some new ink for her 2 year birthday....

something along the lines of my beloved cello, but it has to be arty not just a cello pic....

watch this space!
                            I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

pingu1997;1468959 wrote: pingu gonna plan some new ink for her 2 year birthday....

something along the lines of my beloved cello, but it has to be arty not just a cello pic....

watch this space!
                              Sounds good PPP - perhaps a musical note ?

I'd love a small tattoo - but God you mention is around these parts and the look of HORROR :eeks: - you'd swear I had said I was going to murder a puppy

Comment

I've got a treble clef, this one has to be about my cello

keep em hidden, that's the trick for horrified people, then they don't know haha

Comment

Working...
                                X