Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Monday 25th February

Goooooooood morning, Army

Welcome to a new week. Mine looks set to be very busy, so I'm just hoping no wobblies will come my way.

Have a lekker Monday, all!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Morning Tipps and all to come. I hope your week goes smooth with no major hassles or pressure. I'm awake since 4am and now having coffee bit early i know buti'm going to try and stay awake to regulate my sleep. Not much happening for me today just laundry and some stuff around the house and garden and i'm dog sitting and keeping an eye on a house for my friend and neighbor across the road so i guess i'll be busy enough tru the week. Have a marvolous monday army peeps.:cat::dog::cupajoe:

Comment

Morning Troops. Mess hall open for brekkie for those who want it (ME :H).

Orf to the posh skool this morning so gonna wash grap some grub and run... see youse later peeps.

Comment

Morning all..just a quick jump in afore I post on the af thread...howareyiz?..and how are my clan of cheery celtic colleagues this morning?
        Satzy..I konw you go on with the saying ..right off to the workhouse..but there was a programme on the other night bout the workhouses in Ireland..thee was a big one at Dona ?....canny remember laid out like an army barracks..wot a shithole and the conditions were really brutal..they were actually worse than the ones this side o the water..and they werent 5 star
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Good morning Army. 2 Scots 2 Irish 1 Saffa and a Scouser It sounds like material for a joke.

Houseful here until Friday. Son in Law drinking way too much here in my house, but not in front of me I keep finding the empty Stella and Carlsberg cans:upset:

Anyway off out to the track. I have to do this running lark while I can

Comment

Molls..think .not sure it was Donaghmore..there is a museum and memorial there
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Morning Army - thought I'd pop in to say 'hi'! Reading your thread puts a spring in my step!
              Mick, I know the film about the Magdelene sisters was on the other night where young girls were treated terribly....
              Firefox, I had to do that forcing myself to stay awake so that I could reset my bodyclock - it does work in the end so bear with it.
              Day 13 for me today, which I am more grateful for today than usual after a couple of drunken phone calls I recieved at the weekend.....
              IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
              Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

Good morning Mr T, Foxy, Mick, Molly, Mrs A and everyone :hallo:

ARSEY tis good to see ya You were missed.

Woke this morning feelin hungover, sore head, queasy tum and puffy eyes Could it be due to the stodge last night?

Looks like a beautiful day, sun is shining so am gonna get dressed and go for a walk and feed the swans and ducks at local park (am a big child really). Then heading homewards to see ma Granny and Dad.

Happy Monday folks

Hiya Daisy - well done on 13 days :goodjob:

Comment

Hi daisy..never saw it....as Molls says there was some serious crap done in the name o religion everywhere..anyway movin on

well done on your 45 days..your avatar reminds me of a "flip flap" its a solar powered daisy ornament exactly the same colours as your av that I bought in China, that I bought in China carted it all the way home very very carefully..to find I couldve bought the same thing on e bay for a couple o quid!!!

Comment

Hey Sweetpea and Mick; Sweetpea, what a nice fresh start to your day! Beats waking up with a tongue like a sow's ear!!!
                    Mick, I wish on the '45 days'! On day 13; think you may have gone with the daisy45 which is the age I was when I came here!

Comment

Ta Molly; one phone call at 2am and another at 9am. Like you, assume the 9am was a sober one - not! I know I was guilty of the night ones but not willing to get involved in wasting time listening to crap as a wake-up call! It was a one-off but weird to get them when I am sober.
                      I was looking for that word 'momentum' when I posted in the NN earlier .....

Comment

Good morning Tippperoo., Foxyloxy, Runners (there ya are laddie, I was starting to fret), Mick, Mollymoo, Our Whizzy, Daisy, Mushpea.

So pleased to have you here, Daisy. I'd do a happy dance but I'm just out of my pit and haven't got me caffeine drip adjusted.

We just don't have booze sloshing round the house any more. We get the son and heir to bring it if it's wanted. Good that he works in a wine merchant away from home and it's only ever for him and his GF & sister and it's very rare they're all here at the same time.
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Yea, I feel that most people in my circle of friends and family 'have a problem' - like attracts like and all that! But, like ourselves, it is up to each individual to decide if and when they want to do something about it - if ever.
                          I know I did not really get how bad I was until I got a decent time AF under my belt - then I was astounded, shocked, disgusted.....but onwards and upwards, the past is the past!
                          So glad your hubby is on board.

Comment

Morning to the rest of the army i fell back alseep and just having another coffee so sorry can't mention you all in dividualy. Its a nice morning here sunny spells and feels milder. Sweetpea the book arrived in the post this morning thanks look forward to reading it during the week as i'm in the middle of another. Well best go and get something done be back later. Oh and well done Daisy on day 13 i'm back on day 9.

Comment

Look at you two, Daisy 13 day, Foxy 9 days :yay::yay:
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X