Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Monday 25th February

http://crashingred.com/wp-content/up...en-Kosenko.jpg

I really like this but it's a bit.. thin???
    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Noice !!!!

Nice??

Comment

pingu1997;1468979 wrote: http://crashingred.com/wp-content/up...en-Kosenko.jpg

I really like this but it's a bit.. thin???

Oh no - it's subtle - it's GREAT ! :h

Comment

Lots here PPP

cello tattoo designs - Google Search

Comment

I've done that search but I don't want huge f holes on my side LOL.....
            I might wander into Wokingham tomorrow and see if he could work with that design, I've liked it for ages...just needs some of the lines fattening out I think to make it work..
            I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

pingu just done some exorcise...

listening to a lovely song by Lily Allen... F**k you, got me right going it did.. followed by Elgar to relax. Feel awesome now. I needed a kick up the ass to get back into exorcise again

Comment

ah i seem to be talkin to meself I'll feck off then, see yis later unless I;m watching the penguins try to mate with the cam and brood over the egg.... BBC1 9PM, spy in the huddle...

Comment

Evening folks :hallo:

Had a lovely wee day, galavanting about the country visiting, and the sun shone all day:yay: It really makes everything look better and me feel happier.

Satz- Thanks for reposting that it carries alot of meaning for me anyhows

Comment

sweetpea29;1469026 wrote: Evening folks :hallo:

Had a lovely wee day, galavanting about the country visiting, and the sun shone all day:yay: It really makes everything look better and me feel happier.

Satz- Thanks for reposting that it carries alot of meaning for me anyhows
                    Evenin' Piddlepants :l
                    Glad the sun shone for your little jaunt home - hope family are well ?

Comment

Evening all. Was a lovely spring day here mild and sunny. Lets hope its the start of better weather. Thanks for the uplifting post Satz. Pingu that tattoe looks cool. Hi Sweetpea nice to hear you had a good day too and nice weather. Just had dinner so gonna watch corrie and see whats on after 9. Oh thinking of getting another tattoe bout summer time but not sure what yet. This will be my 6th i got the others done in the early 2000s.

Comment

satz123;1469035 wrote: Evenin' Piddlepants :l
                        Glad the sun shone for your little jaunt home - hope family are well ?
                        Yo Satz and Foxy :wavin:

Yeah, all grand at home. Me Da's neighbour has hens which have taken to using his garden to lay their eggs, so he's well chuffed- gettin 'free' free range eggs:H
                        No change wit me Granny.

How's things wit ye both?

Comment

piddlepants....

sounds like my tigger, she laughs so much she farts and pisses herself on a regular basis......

Comment

Firefox;1469039 wrote: Evening all. Was a lovely spring day here mild and sunny. Lets hope its the start of better weather. Thanks for the uplifting post Satz. Pingu that tattoe looks cool. Hi Sweetpea nice to hear you had a good day too and nice weather. Just had dinner so gonna watch corrie and see whats on after 9. Oh thinking of getting another tattoe bout summer time but not sure what yet. This will be my 6th i got the others done in the early 2000s.
                            MAybe I'll go with you Foxy Loxey ? I'm such a chicken. Does it hurt ?

Comment

sweetpea29;1469041 wrote: Yo Satz and Foxy :wavin:

Yeah, all grand at home. Me Da's neighbour has hens which have taken to using his garden to lay their eggs, so he's well chuffed- gettin 'free' free range eggs:H
                              No change wit me Granny.
                              How's things wit ye both?
                              I want a tattoo ! :stomper:

Comment

satz123;1469050 wrote: I want a tattoo ! :stomper:
                                :H Why dont ya get one then?

Hiya Pingu :wavin:

Comment

Working...
                                X