Army Thread Tuesday 26th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've booked on an ice skating course Sunday mornings starting this week...

can't wait!!!
    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Crikey you'll be on Dancing on Ice next,P3.

I'm orff to work in a min. So kettle on about 6ish please.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good morning army! Not looking too nice here. Hoping to see the sun at some point.. Got a huge bruise on my leg last night at krav. Must ice it again. I hope everyone has a wonderful day!
        Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

If a whore's breakfast is a cup of tea and a fag, then what is a cup of coffee and a fag? Cos that's what I had...

Marnin/arvo troops!

I've been up since sparrow fart. I like to stay in bed till 8am (I know... spoilt beyatch!) but was up at 6 bleedin 30 today. So I'm orf to the gym early and going to use the steam room after my workout. Then home, shower & change and off to my AA meeting, followed by housework and laundry, followed by IOP. Back to "working my programme" as they say!

My friend started group therapy last night... went for a 1-1/2 hour session and was totally bollixed after. I was, like, HELLO! I have 3 hours sessions 3 times a week back to back... I'm getting used to it now although I had a deer in the headlights look about me to begin with. Kinda like he looked last night. :nutso: :new:

Offski goeth I... I'll check in later in the day. Toodles!

Comment

morning Zen

I downloaded the Rachmaninov cello part and have been scraping along really badly to the CD but it felt freaking awesome

Now its exorcise time.... 15 minutes at least today, I promised myself
            I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

Afternoon all.
              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Good afternoon Siren, Zen, Pings and KTAB and all :hallo:

Have been out for a lovely walk and done tescos but still havent started any housework and cant be bothered to be honest:H

Hope the sun is shining with you all

Comment

no it's cold and grey and wet here...

going through options for GCSE with my boy.. FFS he;'s only 12!!!

Thankfully he's only allowed a choice of about 2 BTEC courses so it's not so bad....

Comment

Ah Pings sorry ya dont have the sun, even tho its still cold here, the sun really lifts everything. Only downside is its showing-up me lack of winda cleaning!

Does yer son have an idea of what he'd like to do? 12 does seem bit early tho, when does he have to decide by?

Comment

Irish Manflu

Quick jump in to share this :
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6keUdzwFCHU&playnext=1&list=PL8019B298227F FA51&feature=results_main[/video]]Manflu - The Truth - YouTube

Comment

hiya army
                        rainy and wet here
                        brrrrrrr
                        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

sweetpea29;1469602 wrote: Ah Pings sorry ya dont have the sun, even tho its still cold here, the sun really lifts everything. Only downside is its showing-up me lack of winda cleaning!

Does yer son have an idea of what he'd like to do? 12 does seem bit early tho, when does he have to decide by?
                          not a clue, he's young for his year (group) and immature and not very bright either

I think we are going for the BTEC in ICT and possibly either the BTEC in sport or a GCSE in catering. THere is an evening tomorrow night where we can go and chat to the teachers about choices but he doesn't have any, opinions or questions, so I'll have to do the talking and find out which courses would be most suitable and enjoyable for him

Comment

mama bear;1469620 wrote: hiya army
                            rainy and wet here
                            brrrrrrr
                            :hiya: Ms Bear

Had a read back - didn't take long - 3 feckin' pages @ 5pm ???

As my school report said : - will need to try harder :bat

Comment

it's that penguin off the telly last night....

rockhopper cam...

Comment

Im going out to play shite very badly

have a fun time peeps, I really did try and talk today :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X