Doing great!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doing great!!!

Just wanted to check in. I have been offline for a few days, been super busy! Really missed being here. I have a list of questions to post later, (wrote them so I wouldn't lose them along with my marbles ) But I wanted to say hi to everyone! I started maybe a week ago? I have had a couple of drinks but I used to be able to really put it away and still go about my business. I was Af for a couple of days then I got curious. I bought a single serving of wine to see how I would feel. Loved it, didn't pound it and...to my total shock did not want/need a second! This does not happen to me! I had another glass the next day and thought uh-oh but then I decided not to beat myself up. After all, a glass is better than 2-3 bottles. I can also rationalize it as a bad diet and the first 3 letters of diet are die!:H Kidding. I am doing the whole program. The supps, Topa, and the hypno. For anyone just starting or been here a while and thinking about picking up other parts of the program, I HIGHLY recomend it! I was miserable and come from a long line of alcoholics. I really didn't think anything was going to help me. I stumbled into this site then started this program full of desperation and in a few days I am better physically and mentally than I can remember in years and years. I really want to run through the streets and tell people about it. Actually I am... I used to be VERY embarrassed to talk about my drinking even defensive. I have found it the last couple of days I have freely HAPPILY told friends/family what I am doing and how well it is working. ( Not the hubby though...still trying to figure out how to talk to him about much of anything.)
    Boy did I go on a tangent!! Just wanted to say Hi.
    Well I better get giong or I won't get anything done not b/c of my drinking but because of my new addiction...posting!
    Love to you all and RJ if you catch this or if anyone happens to catch her ear, thank her from the bottom of my heart for changing/saving my life!:l
    Best wishes
    Twinsmommy
    One out of four people in this country is mentally unbalanced. Think of your 3 closest friends...If they seem OK then you are the one.

Doing great!!!

What a great post. Keep it up Twins!!! You are proof this program really does work....
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Doing great!!!

WOW twins that is excellent, you sound soooo positive, send some of those vibes over please ........

Love & Hugs :h :l :h
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Doing great!!!

TM:
        Your excitement is contagious! You sound so wonderful, keep it up!! When you figure out a way to tell your hubby let me know. That is a secret we share. Many, many hugs for you today!!!
        Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

Doing great!!!

hi twinsmommmy

i remember talking to you right when you first checked in here and i have wondered how you have been getting on so I am really thrilled for you. i'm doing the whole programme too with equal success. Isn't it great? Like winning the lottery, only better.

One day I will think of a way to thank RJ properly, but for now this, and helping out others here, will have to do.

Keep up the good work. Kx

Comment

Doing great!!!

Ah twins I too remember your first post...you have come so far and have let everyone see how well the program works when you really work AT IT! Good for you! I am so happy you are here.
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Doing great!!!

So glad it's working for you. I'm glad you took the time to post this for others to see!
              Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Working...
              X