Just starting out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just starting out

I started the program about four days ago and have developed a rash on my chest. Is this from the supplements or from the topiramate? I have stopped taking everything until I can figure this out. Anybody have suggestions? It was working for me and I want to continue.
    Chef

Just starting out

Hi Eric,
    Do you usually have allergic reactions to anything? What supp's are you taking? The Topa did not give me a rash nor did the supp's. Sorry I can't be more of a help.
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Just starting out

Nope, never had a rash but, not on Topa either.....Erica...I suggest you don't use your email as your name
      Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Just starting out

I was thinking that to Precious, Erica you can have send and receive private message on this site without involving your email. I think you should not use email just for your security lots of people view this site and do not join.

Sammys

Comment

Just starting out

Starting on of these things all at once can be quite a shock to anyone's system, especially if you are also quitting the booze at the same time. Try to do one thing at a time. Maybe Topa for a week, then add the Kudzu, then add the All One..whatever you are taking. Just go slow so you can isolate the problem. I hope you find what works. Good luck to you and Welcome!!!
          Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

Just starting out

To find out what you are allergic to you need to single them out. I would suggest starting them back one at a time till you can pinpoint which one it is that is giving you the rash & discontinue that one.

Ditto on the e--mail suggestion.

Oh-WELCOME!
            :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Just starting out

You can alter any of the fields in your profile, except your username. Once you have registered your username, it becomes yours for life. In extreme circumstances, you may request that the administrator change your username, but he or she will require a very good reason to do so.

I think you have a good reason!
              :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Just starting out

To my great dismay, I discovered that I was allergic to something I was taking. I think it was both kudzu and topa. So, yes, it is possible to get an allergic reaction. I got asthma, as a first sign. You'll have to take one thing after another in isolation, but still, don't give up.

Comment

Working...
                X