• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Wednesday 27th February

Nighters Satz :hallo:

Really should be headin to leaba too but me heads still buzzin

Comment

Just wanted to say goodnight to all of you in the other timezone Thanks for the wonderful welcome back. You make me strong.

Just finished making a nice dinner and have the water boiling for some Lemon Balm tea. Not interested in any booze and just want to have a god sleep and get on to Day 2!

Hope you are all well and will update you guys on all kinds of cool stuff that has happened in the past few months (even WITH my drinking...go figure!) Hope you all sleep well and have positive dreams.

Thanks again my friends.
      February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

satz123;1470403 wrote: If yer were a horse we'd have to shoot ya - you know that :eeks: :H
        Then mince him and add him to meatballs

Comment

satz123;1470403 wrote: If yer were a horse we'd have to shoot ya - you know that :eeks: :H
          [SILENCE...]

Comment

sweetpea29;1470407 wrote: Then mince him and add him to meatballs
            :egad: and i thought you wis me friend... :H

Comment

sweetpea29;1470407 wrote: Then mince him and add him to meatballs
              That made me laugh so hard I snorted. In fact, last Sunday my daughters wanted to go to Ikea for lunch...luckily it was too packed...I would have had the meatballs. I wudl have whinnied all the way home....:H :H
              February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Wagoneer;1470405 wrote: Just wanted to say goodnight to all of you in the other timezone Thanks for the wonderful welcome back. You make me strong.

Just finished making a nice dinner and have the water boiling for some Lemon Balm tea. Not interested in any booze and just want to have a god sleep and get on to Day 2!

Hope you are all well and will update you guys on all kinds of cool stuff that has happened in the past few months (even WITH my drinking...go figure!) Hope you all sleep well and have positive dreams.

Thanks again my friends.
                Hey Waggie,

Good to have you back - I knows i'm a bit of a newbie since you were last here, but always lovely to see some veterans back in the barracks. Look forward to getting to know you more :hallo:

Comment

Wagoneer;1470410 wrote: That made me laugh so hard I snorted. In fact, last Sunday my daughters wanted to go to Ikea for lunch...luckily it was too packed...I would have had the meatballs. I wudl have whinnied all the way home....:H :H
                  :H:H Hiya Wagoneer :hallo: pleased to 'meet' you

Comment

Right - orf to me leaba... see youse on the flipside folks :bedtime:

Comment

RunningCourage;1470416 wrote: Right - orf to me leaba... see youse on the flipside folks :bedtime:
                      Ach Arsey dont leave me all on me lonesome:upset: I pwomise i wont let them put ya inta meatballs:H

Nighters x

Good luck for the quacks and will ya tell me sometime about who ya see re the self-esteemy thang and if its any good?

Comment

Working...
                      X