Army Thread Wednesday 27th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RunningCourage;1470305 wrote: right - I really must go study for an hour...
    Aye there'll be no tea and toast 'til you do.

We'd better keep an eye on Mushypea, the quiet ones and all that. 62 days :yay::yay:
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Thanks JC & RC for your posts - you are troopers :l

Comment

Yo there Molls.
        Just waiting for some rice to cook.

Last promise I made was to promise Mr JC no more promises.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Check-in from shagginphone! I hope yis are all having a lovely time with yer feet up and a cup of tea... and here is me running ragged in the bloody sodding feckin pouring rain. Wah!

Pretty bad really, when i get on my phone to complain via the internet. Wheres the complaint booth located?

Comment

Yo. So um... you see this promising no promises thing? Can i use that at work?

Arsey - you sure you can do that?
            uh-huh
            promise?
            nup :H

Got the docs tomorrow morning at, get this, 7.30am... like WTF?!?! But at least I'll get me blood tests back. Irony is I am feeling better than I was. Maybe it was nothing more than a down phase. A real heavy weird one... like I don't think I've experienced that kind of heavy foggy heaviness before. So, to docs to say, what did the blood say, and I reckon unless there is an issue with the blood to just say, no further action required.

Comment

Zenstyle;1470347 wrote: Check-in from shagginphone! I hope yis are all having a lovely time with yer feet up and a cup of tea... and here is me running ragged in the bloody sodding feckin pouring rain. Wah!

Pretty bad really, when i get on my phone to complain via the internet. Wheres the complaint booth located?
              At yer feet. Aye there. See it? It's a stone. Pick it up and lob it at a windae :H:H

Comment

howyiz all this fine evening ??

Comment

mollyka;1470358 wrote:

Make sure that IS how you feel Arsey - and not that 'oh shit, it's not enough to make a fuss about' sort of thing - tho you do sound a lot brighter generally - just more content sort of - or philosophical mebbe --- accepting mebbe --- I dunno - some or all of them???

I've to be up at the crack of friggin dawn in the morn. to go to Blanch library ---- oh WOE IS ME:upset::upset:
                  Ya poor wee thing... um is the Blanch library like far away... or is it that they douk you in boiling water for 30 seconds every now and again:H:H

Well I am feeling a bit better and yer right I dont want to make a mountain out of a mole hill but I think it's ok. I'm seeing someone about working on me self-esteem just now so I think that that is gonna be doing more good than bemoaning to the doc. I'm not good with docs. Had a bad experience years ago and just find them hard to open up to when it comes to head stuff.

Comment

satz123;1470360 wrote: howyiz all this fine evening ??
                    yo. in bed with a wee bit o' a head cold. just hoping it fecks off overnight. how's you?

Comment

Here wait'll I tell yiz ...................

Past week have got compliment from 5 different people in work.
                      Haven't had one o them for a long time!!
                      Not as in "yer massive" or anything but ..... more looking very healthy type thing.

I think I am at last losing that haunted alko look :goodjob:
                      Bags are not hanging quite as far down my face mebbe ? ......... Dunno - but I don't care :yay:

Another score for AF living :goodjob:

Comment

RunningCourage;1470362 wrote: yo. in bed with a wee bit o' a head cold. just hoping it fecks off overnight. how's you?
                        MANFLU :egad:

Comment

satz123;1470365 wrote: MANFLU :egad:
                          :H:H NOT manfwoo... jist a wee headache... go passus a cuppa tea will you? *cough cough cough* *splutter splutter cough*

Comment

Young RC - MEGA doses of Vitamin C.
                            I mean LOADS - to saturation point they call it - you can't store it - so you will get the runs when you have enough :egad:
                            Then wrap up with hot drink & a hot water bottle. Access to a sauna helps too. Sweat it out. Works every time. Don't take anything that brings down your temp - that defeats the purpose of a temp - which is your body fighting the invasion of germs ....

The End
                            Dr Satz

Comment

RunningCourage;1470367 wrote: :H:H NOT manfwoo... jist a wee headache... go passus a cuppa tea will you? *cough cough cough* *splutter splutter cough*
                              Jacks ............ tea & toast for the patient !!!!!

Comment

satz123;1470370 wrote: Young RC - MEGA doses of Vitamin C.
                                I mean LOADS - to saturation point they call it - you can't store it - so you will get the runs when you have enough :egad:
                                Then wrap up with hot drink & a hot water bottle. Access to a sauna helps too. Sweat it out. Works every time. Don't take anything that brings down your temp - that defeats the purpose of a temp - which is your body fighting the invasion of germs ....

The End
                                Dr Satz
                                Reckon i just found meself a new doc.

Took my normal powder dose of C this morning (about 2gms) and another 1 gm at dinner. Under 2 duvets, may have to get out the beanie to make sure me head stays snuggled too!

Just need to get that sauna installed:H

Comment

Working...
                                X