Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - March

Happy autumn, Undies.

May your month be free from sadness, health scares, injuries and other embuggerances.

tawnyfrog;1470782 wrote: Happy autumn, Undies.

May your month be free from sadness, health scares, injuries and other embuggerances.
    Second that one. Morning Froglette and all. I love this time of year.

Off to play catch up at a sedate pace. Be well chickies

Comment

Happy Friday!

I third that Tawny and Happs.

Hope you're in fine fettle this day Happs.

Hiya Lilly........

This is my most favourite time of year for sure.

Pouring rain this morning and is it just my imagination or are the mornings a bit darker these days?

I'm looking forward to getting home, throwing on the tracky dack and lazing around. Should do a session with the trusted tready but I can't promise anything.......

Have a beautiful day everyone!
      It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
      Mother Theresa

Comment

Morning All.

It's piddling down rain. Lovely and cool. First day of my favourite Autumn, and I am going to celebrate with a lounge day in front of the tele.

I will do this without guilt.

That is all.
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning Tawn Happy and Nicey and all...

Pinch and a punch for the first day of the month....

I agree, hope this is a good month for us all...

Comment

oops x post, Morning Bridge..

piddling rain here too,

Comment

Morning Lilly.
              You've really started something with this yantra mat gig!:H
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Happy March you Undies. Speaking of Undies I finally purchased a men's size 36.

Well a funny thing happened on the way to the forum. I had a very surprisingly huge urge to drink. I'm talking full blown debauchery. Maybe even a cigarette thrown into the mix. Fricking strange as this has not happened to me in over two years. I guess we are never out of the red zone huh? Well the only thing I could think of to quell all this shit was to hit the lap pool. That lasted one lap as my ribs began screaming NO MAS! I then perused my Frog image database and that did the trick. Why today a neurotransmitter decided to go rogue I do not know. It was darn scary. Phew!

Have a wonderful day people :h
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Oh yeah I forgot. Have any of you noticed all the mysterious hypertext populating most if not all the threads?
                  Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1470822 wrote: Morning Lilly.
                    You've really started something with this yantra mat gig!:H
                    they are fantastic Bridge, my only regret is I didnt buy shares in the company before I told everyone... mmmm bugger:H

Comment

techie;1470824 wrote: Happy March you Undies. Speaking of Undies I finally purchased a men's size 36.

Well a funny thing happened on the way to the forum. I had a very surprisingly huge urge to drink. I'm talking full blown debauchery. Maybe even a cigarette thrown into the mix. Fricking strange as this has not happened to me in over two years. I guess we are never out of the red zone huh? Well the only thing I could think of to quell all this shit was to hit the lap pool. That lasted one lap as my ribs began screaming NO MAS! I then perused my Frog image database and that did the trick. Why today a neurotransmitter decided to go rogue I do not know. It was darn scary. Phew!

Have a wonderful day people :h
                      does sound scary Techi, you didn't act on the urge, good on ya for that... :l

Comment

Lillypond059;1470839 wrote: does sound scary Techi, you didn't act on the urge, good on ya for that... :l
                        No I did not sweetie. So good to see you Lilly :l

Comment

God Techie - it IS scary when it happens. And, because I've had one dance with the devil after over 6yrs sober I know the honest ending of giving into the beast. Never, ever let your guard down. Never, ever think you WILL manage IT rather than IT managing YOU. It's a fusking nightmare come true after the very first sip passing your lips..... Today it is 538 since my escape from Planet Hell......never again I tells ya, never, ever again!!!!!

It is so nice to see you Lilly. How's your pond????
                          It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                          Mother Theresa

Comment

So very true Nicey. You're also so sweet for responding. I guess she was having vegemite on toast, googies, and coffee while my life was hanging by a thread. Frogs...can't live with them....can't live without them !

Comment

techie;1470859 wrote: So very true Nicey. You're also so sweet for responding. I guess she was having vegemite on toast, googies, and coffee while my life was hanging by a thread. Frogs...can't live with them....can't live without them !
                              :H:H

The kids got it bad, bad i tell's ya.

Good on you Techie. Dealing with that urge in the positive way you did, i.e. not drink, would have to send another strong positive message to any rogue neurotranny's thinking of going AWOL.

Good to see you Lilly. Yep, i bet you wished you had shares in mantra mats! :H

Pull a POETS today!

Ooroo.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                              X