X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - March

hi All,

Quick drop in. No time....

Happs - sorry to hear about your chookie!

Well, Friday night we had FH fall down the steps in rain, dislocate his right shoulder. Dislocation backwards rather than forwards and has fusked his rotar cuff. Shoulder immobilized and mood awful....I have told him 6,500 times NOT to wear those bloody thongs in the rain!! Arrived at Emergeny 7ish and home at 2.30am. It was a mad house there - utter chaos. FIL fell down same steps (not because of the rain and slippery shoes) while we were at Emergency - pissed as a maggot of course. Apparently he was yelling "man down, man down" while he was head first in one of my gorgie pots. He was dragged inside and put to bed and the mess was left for me to clean up this morning while everyone made a trip to Sinny. I found a large slice of skin on the side of the pot - well, Oscar found it actually.

I've spent the day in the kitchen baking and having fun.

Miss you all lots and hope you are all fine and dandy!!

Love and love, Nicey.
    It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
    Mother Theresa

Comment

nicelife;1485151 wrote: hi All,

Quick drop in. No time....

Happs - sorry to hear about your chookie!

Well, Friday night we had FH fall down the steps in rain, dislocate his right shoulder. Dislocation backwards rather than forwards and has fusked his rotar cuff. Shoulder immobilized and mood awful....I have told him 6,500 times NOT to wear those bloody thongs in the rain!! Arrived at Emergeny 7ish and home at 2.30am. It was a mad house there - utter chaos. FIL fell down same steps (not because of the rain and slippery shoes) while we were at Emergency - pissed as a maggot of course. Apparently he was yelling "man down, man down" while he was head first in one of my gorgie pots. He was dragged inside and put to bed and the mess was left for me to clean up this morning while everyone made a trip to Sinny. I found a large slice of skin on the side of the pot - well, Oscar found it actually.

I've spent the day in the kitchen baking and having fun.

Miss you all lots and hope you are all fine and dandy!!

Love and love, Nicey.
      Looks like Oscar doesn't get to go into full retirement after all Nicey:H

I'd be really pissed off about the pot.
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1485107 wrote: No.
        No I wouldn't.
        Hehe.

Have you still got the foil on?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;1485159 wrote: Hehe.

Have you still got the foil on?
          Haven't smoked that stuff for years...

Well I'm tired of waiting for Happs to come home from family night so I'm off.

Sleep well little ones, for tomorrow we have another adventure to experience

Hope the Easter bunny comes....
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Oh Christ! I almost forgot about the Easter Bunny!!!
            Now to remember where I hid the eggs....

We invited one of my daughter's school friends to do Easter stuff with another friend today - which daughter and I put together. This is the first time for the friend to experience Easter .... And it was funny to hear my daughter explaining it The friend is hooked now... Especially on the Easter egg hunt.

There was a really awkward moment when daughter asked her friend if the Easter Bunny comes for her and she was really quite upset and confused to hear that the Easter bunny misses her friend out ..... Luckily Santa is reasonably generous :H

Comment

Hi all
              That is a sad story Missy. Hope it worked out for the poor guy....Mr. G , the ocean freaks me out a bit or even lake swimming, as we have so many alligators here...even so, I can't stay out of the water...2 kids spent the night last, they are all out in the tent. May take them all on a picnic since it is looking nice out. They are on spring break...still havent got my Easter stuff together, guess I'd better head to the store huh?

Comment

Evening all..Birdy, nice to see you :l

Yin and yang night...me, my four blokes and Die Hard 5 - then the Tibetan Kitchen for vegetarian food...think the Die Hard franchise needs to do just that but thats my opinion...

Leaving chocolate googies for all...sleep tight Undies...:h

Comment

myhappyplace;1485239 wrote:

...think the Die Hard franchise needs to do just that but thats my opinion...
                  It's a nice father and son movie isn't it? :H

Well, intermittent sleep here, as Bridget was too stoned to drop into the Euro lounge and say g'day. Threw me system out of whack it did. So i'm up hiding easter eggs for y'all.

I bet the kids are loving the tent Bird.

Ooroo.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Happy Easter to you Undies from Taos, NM. I'm with Viola. She has a cabin here and it is so remote. We are going skiing this afternoon. I just hope I don't fall on my ARSE. I told her she is perfect but then I remembered she cannot make labneh balls. Bye.
                    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

techie;1485311 wrote: We are going skiing this afternoon.
                      Uh oh .... what's the betting there'll be tears before nightfall? Cap'n Crash does it again.

Happy Easter, funny bunnies.

Comment

Glad some of you are up early. I've done everything I'm supposed to and now I'm sitting here looking at a shitload of chocolate and wondering when the buggers are going to wake up....

Happy Easter Undies. It's such a good life isnt it?

Comment

Guitarista;1485253 wrote: It's a nice father and son movie isn't it? :H
                          :H yes G, it is. They bond over killing bad people...

It was actually a fun night. I do like my family, they make me laugh.

Comment

Happy Easter undies. I haven't been out of my dressing gown since I got home yesterday. Hope you got your second sleep in Bridge. Mr B cooked an amazing brunch but it involved bits of chook so I won't describe it :-) He is not working today or tomorrow so we can finally enjoy some time together!!
                            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Morning Frog, HP, Techie, dodgy folk in easter bunny suits, and to my fave people and fave place of all to sit......the cheap seats,

Wait a minute Techie, I thought Viola was just 'a good friend'.

I went skiing once. Bypassed the lessons as they're for bunnies, bunny's I tells ya. My ability to change direction at will was consequently somewhat hampered, but through trial and much error I got the hang of it. My only problem was how to stop. So, i'd get the lift up to the 'intermediate' slope and would head off across the slope to the edge near some trees (the halfway down mark). The only way I could stop was to go into a body slide on me side which brought me to a halt soon enough. Then i'd do it again to get to the bottom. There were kiddies and innocent families flying everywhere. I remember it being so quiet though, and fresh. Had serious blisters from me hired snow boots, but jeez, once you get going and get some speed up, it is excitement! Techie, take care!

Life sure is good ain't it? This consistently, 24/7 sober lark has got legs, and I tells ya, it's the ticket, i'll give ya's the mail. This a few drinks here and there shenanigans is an embuggerance and a totally unnecessary way to spend or more accurately, waste time.

I've just read that Die hard 6 and 7 are in production, where Bruce's 5 yr old grandson joins the family mayhem. I think the working title is something like.....'Hell just walked through the door, and he's spit the dummy'

Have a pearler out there roo's. After a run and a swim, i'm orf to see me mum.

Ooroo.

Comment

Miss Behaving;1485427 wrote: Happy Easter undies. I haven't been out of my dressing gown since I got home yesterday. Hope you got your second sleep in Bridge. Mr B cooked an amazing brunch but it involved bits of chook so I won't describe it :-) He is not working today or tomorrow so we can finally enjoy some time together!!
                                G'day Missy!

Sounds good. Have a great day friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X