Underoos and Friends - March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Techie, are you in hospital now?! I didn't realise!! :l Do you want us to send you anything? Cadbury's Freddo Frogs...

Comment

Oh for Dog's sake Techie!

You are a walking frigging medical text book:H
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1473272 wrote: Oh for Dog's sake Techie!

You are a walking frigging medical text book
        Yep. Just desert-dwelling, attention-seeking behaviour.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1473275 wrote: Yep. Just desert-dwelling, attention-seeking behaviour.
          So.....do we think he is just making it all up as he goes along? Or is it Munchausen's
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Reggie;1473278 wrote: LMADO :H

Techie you need a priest ..STOP MOVING ..thats my suggestion:H Hi undies back laters cooking SARtay chicken skewers their names Tawny , happy , Missy ,and Bridgee .cooking .gently but browing up nicely speaking of nicely two speacial ones nicey and a bloke Mr g ..mmmhes taking a bit tough chook that one ..loving the hot weather long weekend means boating ..MELBOURNE is the new BRISBANE ..30 de greaseeeeee for the long week end ..and the Liberal party are F..ked in Vioctoriaa Teddy has resigned ..Happy REG
            :H...hi Reg...

Take care Techie...:l

Comment

Reggie;1473278 wrote: LMADO :H

Techie you need a priest ..STOP MOVING ..thats my suggestion:H Hi undies back laters cooking SARtay chicken skewers their names Tawny , happy , Missy ,and Bridgee .cooking .gently but browing up nicely speaking of nicely two speacial ones nicey and a bloke Mr g ..mmmhes taking a bit tough chook that one ..loving the hot weather long weekend means boating ..MELBOURNE is the new BRISBANE ..30 de greaseeeeee for the long week end ..and the Liberal party are F..ked in Vico ...bye bye Teddy has resigned ..Happy REG
              Yay!!!! Reggie....
              Get off the lounge everyboddee!!!
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1473282 wrote: Yay!!!! Reggie....
                Get off the lounge everyboddee!!!
                Sqeeeal! Why....is it....disco time?? :H

Comment

Gawd Reg, hope all is well...was it the word "disco"?

and I'd just dug this up to share. Seeing there was a One Direction/Taylor Swift connection...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya59boTT5-4

Comment

Hmmmm .... just hmmmmm.

Comment

Reggie;1473286 wrote: Sheeet sorry have to go in trouble with the brood not aloud to post any more ..any way techie get well soon see ya undies on restrictive computer time sorta like solitary explain on cell release ..and have been busted big time ..hope all well ..see ya
                      Awwwww

Just went for me shower in anticipation of a 'big one'......:H
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

myhappyplace;1473289 wrote: Gawd Reg, hope all is well...was it the word "disco"?

and I'd just dug this up to share. Seeing there was a One Direction/Taylor Swift connection...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya59boTT5-4
                        Are there screaming goats in it?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Reg, love...sufficient explanation...enjoy your family. xx

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1473302 wrote: Are there screaming goats in it?
                            Yes....dont tell me something bad is going to happen....please....

Comment

Hi Reg, good to see you posting, hope all is well..

had a busy afternoon, sewing...

Off to have dinner, made chicken, veg, spuds

have a good evening all..

Comment

Reggie;1473301 wrote: No need to Hmmmmm you will get numb lips...Seriously an explanation..A new plan is in place ..I have been nutso ..and off the rails not drinking however periods over Feb but..sober ..however ...Regina is graduating to high school and I have noticed she just comes in to my room and sits down and says a simple hello ..My misses whom I have been with with for 22 years ..loves it when we talk ..So I made a commitment to reconnect..I dont know about you guys but they feel i spend 2 much time on the comp ..and not enough with them..HOWEVER I explained most of my time is sourcing music ( and you guys whom i love) but its true I love youtube its like the new Rage for old music freaks like me. I dont play any more and have a room full of instruments that I look at every night wondering where that muse dissapeared to..you tube and posting music helps me..any way I digress just trying to reconnect with the family ( not Manson) doesnt mean I dont miss you lot and love you . Any ways a insufficent explanation as usuall when it comes to use of the English language BUT please note I think of ALL OF YOU all the time.
                                With love
                                Can't you just use your tablet instead?:H Isn't there a loophole?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X