Underoos and Friends - March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nicelife;1470842 wrote: God Techie - it IS scary when it happens. And, because I've had one dance with the devil after over 6yrs sober I know the honest ending of giving into the beast. Never, ever let your guard down. Never, ever think you WILL manage IT rather than IT managing YOU. It's a fusking nightmare come true after the very first sip passing your lips..... Today it is 538 since my escape from Planet Hell......never again I tells ya, never, ever again!!!!!
    Yep. Glad you have escaped from planet hell Noicey. It's real cool having you around.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;1470907 wrote: Yep. Glad you have escaped from planet hell Noicey. It's real cool having you around.
      Awwww shucks Mr G - here's your well deserved salute my friend!! :h
      It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
      Mother Theresa

Comment

Thank you Mam.

Are you pulling a POETS today? Surely Larry in HR or Marge in accounts can hold the fort for the rest of the day.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

I wish Mr G - I was gunna, even wore jeans to set the scene and let everyone know I wasn't it the mood for hard work and formality. I even told Yinjo Yantra that I'd be home early for a poke and to be ready!!! Alas, the day has not panned out as I hoped..... Larry and Marge seem to be no help whatsoever and I will be looking at dispensing of them - when I get a minute or two.....
          It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
          Mother Theresa

Comment

OMG Rags is missing the re-emergence of the "lemon thread!"
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

techie;1470941 wrote: OMG Rags is missing the re-emergence of the "lemon thread!"
              Probably for the best...:H

Comment

techie;1470824 wrote: Speaking of Undies I finally purchased a men's size 36.

Well a funny thing happened on the way to the forum. I had a very surprisingly huge urge to drink.
                Well, if buying new underdacks is giving you thoughts of hitting the turps, I say revert to your usual size 42. Job's right - no need to thank me.

Just heard that we had the hottest summer on record. Heard it on the ABC so it must be true. Can't wait for some coolth to try out the oven.

Off to find some lemons for Nigel. He'll thank me, I'm sure.

POETS it is!!!!!!

Comment

And Lilly, its lovely to see you

Comment

Xpost Froglette....good luck with your lemons...and yes, the ABC never lies...:H

Comment

[QUOTE=tawnyfrog;1470960]Well, if buying new underdacks is giving you thoughts of hitting the turps, I say revert to your usual size 42. Job's right - no need to thank me.

QUOTE]

boom...boom...POW !
                      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I really can relate. For nearly four months now I've had to be very 'present' and alert in case something went arse-over-tit with Nigel. Last Wednesday was the first day that someone else was doing the 'caring' for eight hours. I was freeeeeee!!!!! of any obligations and boy ... did the thought of hitting the fizz occur to me big time.

Guess we'll never be totally over it. And that's ok as long as we acknowledge it for what it is. It's just a bloody thought. A silly one, at that.

Comment

Underdacks...what in the world are UNDERDACKS? Men's panties ? :H

Comment

tawnyfrog;1470981 wrote: I really can relate. For nearly four months now I've had to be very 'present' and alert in case something went arse-over-tit with Nigel. Last Wednesday was the first day that someone else was doing the 'caring' for eight hours. I was freeeeeee!!!!! of any obligations and boy ... did the thought of hitting the fizz occur to me big time.

Guess we'll never be totally over it. And that's ok as long as we acknowledge it for what it is. It's just a bloody thought. A silly one, at that.
                            Yes & thanks :l:l:l:l

Comment

techie;1470983 wrote: Underdacks...what in the world are UNDERDACKS? Men's panties ?
                              Real men don't wear 'panties'. Cheeses twice ...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1470981 wrote: I really can relate. For nearly four months now I've had to be very 'present' and alert in case something went arse-over-tit with Nigel. Last Wednesday was the first day that someone else was doing the 'caring' for eight hours. I was freeeeeee!!!!! of any obligations and boy ... did the thought of hitting the fizz occur to me big time.

I get that. Sometimes I just want to be the one to take my hands off the wheel and say wtf. But the downside is too....down....

Comment

Working...
                                X