Underoos and Friends - March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

meron;1474176 wrote: seem to load tiny at 8kb or so, yet others here are 50kb?

cant get my head round the uploading here
    Gorgeous doggy, Meron!

I think most of us upload through Photobucket.

Morning all Undies .... back ina bit.

Comment

Guitarista;1474177 wrote: Had a chat with noisey neighbour. He is most understanding and didn't realise the extent of the bother. 'Twas a friendly frank chat. His last words to me were.....'i'll keep t.v. volume WAY down after 10. sleep peacefully from now on......' Why do i just know those words will hunt me down in a couple of weeks! Yeah nah, i think it'll be ok from here ron.

For a transcript of the conversation including pictures, just go to my website www.itreallyisALLaboutme.com.au

Cute dog Meron.
      I hope you made him turn the whiter shade of pale. Oh well, perhaps save that Techie method for the next round of noise pollution !
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

meron;1474176 wrote: seem to load tiny at 8kb or so, yet others here are 50kb?

cant get my head round the uploading here
        Meron, a lot of us use Photobucket to upload here.

You need to start a Photobucket account, upload photos from your computer to photobucket where you can edit then link them using the 'img' code and copy the link to this thread.
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Anyway, moving on,
          Thanx for all the encouraging words here, I'm actually at day 9now, seems like day 90!

Sleeping bit better but still restless, wake up in morning and feel that terrible hungover feeling, but it only lasts 30 secs, then all good.

Comment

Guitarista;1474194 wrote: 10.07 00 hrs. Cross post Gman and Jonesy. :h
            :H
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Guitarista;1474194 wrote: 10.07 00 hrs. Cross post Gman and Jonesy. :h
              byebyebridgetjones;1474211 wrote:
              :H
              Virtual romance. What a beautiful thing !
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Techie - what's the news with Ellie?
                Nicey - perhaps Groupon could arrange discounted Brazillians for your hirsute colleagues?!
                Love the dog Meron.
                I too would love a GSD but am a bit afraid of big dogs
                Hi Aspy - wonder why your bosses are dragging their heels?

Watched the comet last night - amazing!

Have been on this lovely site for a while...I strongly suggest against clicking on this link... Heaven in Earth

Comment

O Nicey - meant to say, did you see David Gillespie has a new book out about toxic vegetable oils!! Think I'll give it a miss (I only use coconut/olive oils and butter anyways) :-)

Comment

Well done on day 9 Meron!!

Comment

Yepsy - saw it and decided it would really do my head in, and like you only use those oils or butter - minimally of course... It's all about good balance!

Plop - she fails/falls/lands....
                      It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                      Mother Theresa

Comment

Techie!!!! And..........??????

Were there tears before bedtime??????
                        Mother Theresa

Comment

A pox on you Blondie......my favourite type of goodies....
                          Now I'll never get my assignments done and it will be all your fault:H:upset::H
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I haven't got past page 1, household. I have been looking for bottle brushes for ages. And decent scrubbers. And the wooden clothes horse. And...:upset:
                            The glass fishing floats...

Comment

blondie;1474216 wrote: Techie - what's the news with Ellie?
                              Nicey - perhaps Groupon could arrange discounted Brazillians for your hirsute colleagues?!
                              Love the dog Meron.
                              I too would love a GSD but am a bit afraid of big dogs
                              Hi Aspy - wonder why your bosses are dragging their heels?

Watched the comet last night - amazing!

Have been on this lovely site for a while...I strongly suggest against clicking on this link... Heaven in Earth
                              Oh blondie I'm still parsing it all out. Its like the universe, its complicated. Life was so much easier when my sole focus was on the Frog. The Frog...THAT"S IT!!!

Comment

Oh gawwwwdddd......there WILL be tears before bedtime now......
                                Mother Theresa

Comment

Working...
                                X