Underoos and Friends - March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:hallo: Undies! Happy Friday (or whatever day it is on your side)
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

techie;1474298 wrote: :upset::upset::upset::upset:
      Oh stop your snivelling and give the woman a chance. Buy earplugs if you must.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1474308 wrote: Oh stop your snivelling and give the woman a chance. Buy earplugs if you must.
        Froglet, your sensitivity is overwhelming, as usual! :H

Techie... sorry, but she doesn't sound like a great fit :l
        Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

meron;1474306 wrote: Thats funny!

Maybe shes not your type after all if she wants to talk talk talk n you wish she would read a book... just saying
          Oh thanks meron. I took a bit of license with the humor. I don't mind talk but yes it's the talk talk talk...ad nauseum that gets me light headed :H
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

sunshine_gg;1474309 wrote: Froglet, your sensitivity is overwhelming, as usual! :H

Techie... sorry, but she doesn't sound like a great fit :l
            Thanks gg you're right !

Buy freaking earplugs :H:H:H:H
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I THROB this place!!

Hey Sunny G - nice to have you drop by. I was thinking about your stables this morning. There is an ad on the radio advertising barns etc and I remember all the awesome photos you posted of your new stables.

Meron - she is totally beautiful. Name? You may have already told me but.....

Tawny - love your guts!!!! Chihuahaus can be a bit feisty. I had to stop taking Dharmsie to the markets when I lived at postcode 2756. She was trying to eat the faces off small children..... I used to have to feed her an ice-cream to keep her calm. And, you know she likes to watch her figure - she was so torn!

Techie - I laughed out loud about the arrive, kiss and then read scenario.....laughed and laughed!!! I don't talk much and FH always makes the comment "talk to myself will I" to which I reply "spose so...." My daughter always says "you don't say much, do you rowdy?" Why waste air space I say!!! There is enough junk flying around without my senseless chatter annoying any spirits!!

Ok - off to eat my chickpea salad........

Bridge - you dressed yet hon???
              It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
              Mother Theresa

Comment

nicelife;1474317 wrote: Bridge - you dressed yet hon???

No!:H Too late now. In actual fact I am waaaaaay ahead of myself and ready for bed this evening. I am super
                organised today.

Meron she's just absolutely beautiful. Why on earth would you fiddle with that sort of gorgeousness? Looks like you've got some space around you too, lucky bugger.

I am now on Lifestyle Food and have come to the conclusion that I need
                A. A palette knife
                B. A water bath.
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

techie;1474310 wrote: Oh thanks meron. I took a bit of license with the humor. I don't mind talk but yes it's the talk talk talk...ad nauseum that gets me light headed :H
                  I'm sorry, but that would drive me batshit. I hate pointless chatter and despise phones; particularly, but not limited to long pointless chatter on phones.

I would also take umbridge to anyone commiting me to anything without asking first. Partner or not.

I suppose that makes me a cranky aloof stroppy little shit

Give her a chance to get over the nerves I suppose. Or could you do the Mr G and ask her to turn the tele down?:H
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

meron;1474271 wrote: Trying again with my new found knowledge, success, thanx undies!

Beautiful meron !

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1474334 wrote: I'm sorry, but that would drive me batshit. I hate pointless chatter and despise phones; particularly, but not limited to long pointless chatter on phones.

I would also take umbridge to anyone commiting me to anything without asking first. Partner or not.

I suppose that makes me a cranky aloof stroppy little shit

Give her a chance to get over the nerves I suppose. Or could you do the Mr G and ask her to turn the tele down?:H
                      Thanks sweetie. BTW, you are none of those things. Oh yeah, I guess I should mention I've never played umbridge. Difficult?

Comment

Ah Techie, Techie, Techie ... what's wrong with a little idle chatter, eh?

'Drink up,' said Ford, 'you've got three pints to get through.'
                        'Three pints?" said Arthur. 'At lunchtime?'
                        The man next to Ford grinned and nodded happily. Ford ignored him. He said, 'Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.'
                        'Very deep,' said Arthur, 'you should send that in to the Reader's Digest. They've got a page for people like you.'
                        'Drink up.'
                        Nancy spoke to me as if she were my mother. 'Margaret dear--you can't possibly miss Laura Danker. The big blonde with the big you know whats!'
                        'Oh, I noticed her right off,' I said. 'She's very pretty.'
                        'Pretty!' Nancy snorted. 'You be smart and stay away from her. She's got a bad reputation.'
                        'What do you mean?' I asked.
                        'My brother said she goes behind the A&P with him and Moose.'
                        'And,' Janie added, 'she's been wearing a bra since fourth grade and I bet she gets her period.'
                        'Well, the way you pretend to be blind is you just, sort of, stumble around a lot. But the thing is, this blind man down in Bermuda, he never stumbles. He stands up really straight and he knows where everything is. And his ears are always focusing in on stuff.'
                        I turned my face away.
                        'See, you're mad!'
                        'I'm not.'
                        'You are.'

'I'm being blind,' I said. 'I'm looking at you with my ear.'

'Oh. That's good. Yeah, like that. That's really good.'

Without letting go of my hand, she leaned closer and I heard, felt, very softly, her hot breath in my ear. 'Hi, Tiresias,' she said, giggling. 'It's me. Antigone.'

'With all due respect,' my father said, 'this is not the time or the place for that kind of business. Why don’t you sit down now, and announce your plans after I’ve finished with the sermon? Church is not the place to vote anyone in or out of public office.'

'Church is the place for it,' said Tata Ndu. 'Ici, maintenant, we are making a vote for Jesus Christ in the office of personal God, Kilanga village.'

Father did not move for several seconds.

Tata Ndu looked at him quizzically. 'Forgive me, I wonder if I have paralyzed you?'

Father found his voice at last. 'You have not.'

You sure have a lot of shit in here. What's all this stuff? Handcuffs, chains...What's this can?'

'For your breath,' Karen said. 'You could use it. Squirt some in your mouth.'

'You devil, it's Mace, huh? What've you got here, a billy? Use it on poor unfortunate offenders...Where's your gun, your pistol?'

'In my bag, in the car.' She felt his hand slip from her arm to her hip and rest there and she said, 'You know you don't have a chance of making it. Guards are out here already, they'll stop the car.'

'They're off in the cane by now chasing Cubans.'

His tone quiet, unhurried, and it surprised her.

'I timed it to slip between the cracks, you might say. I was even gonna blow the whistle myself if I had to, send out the amber alert, get them running around in confusion for when I came out of the hole. Boy, it stunk in there.'
                        'I believe it,' Karen said. 'You've ruined a thirty-five-hundred-dollar suit my dad gave me.'
                        She felt his hand move down her thigh, fingertips brushing her pantyhose, the way her skirt was pushed up.
                        'I bet you look great in it, too. Tell me why in the world you ever became a federal marshal, Jesus. My experience with marshals, they're all beefy guys, like your big-city dicks.'
                        'The idea of going after guys like you,' Karen said, 'appealed to me.'
                        'Do you want to hear what I think?' says Mindy Metalman Lang.
                        'I am one enormous ear,' says Rick Vigorous.
                        'I think you're just tired, and tense, and understandably upset, and that's why you're not being fair, and making up these lies.'
                        'And who may I ask has the temerity to allege that I am making up lies,' says Rick Vigorous softly, looking up and away. His face is running with light.
                        Didn't she remember--what was it?--Kennicott sitting beside her at Fort Snelling, urging, 'See how scared that baby is. Needs some woman like you.'
                        Magic had fluttered about her then--magic of sunset and cool air and the curiosity of lovers. She held out her hands as much to that sanctity as to the boy.
                        He edged into the room, doubtfully sucking his thumb.
                        'Hello,' she said. 'What's your name?'
                        'Hee, hee, hee!'

'You're quite right. I agree with you. Silly people like me always ask children their names.'

'Hee, hee, hee!'

'Come here and I'll tell you a story of--well, I don't know what it will be about, but it will have a slim heroine and a Prince Charming.'

'Then why do you never come near me?' she said. 'Or kiss me, or talk to me. Why do you think I can bear it, what reason have you for treating me like that? Have you any reason?'

'Yes,' I said, 'I have a reason,' and added very softly, 'My God.'

'You are always calling on God,' she said. 'Do you believe in God?'

'Of course, of course I believe in the power and wisdom of my creator.'

She raised her eyebrows and the corners of her mouth turned down in a questioning mocking way. For a moment she looked very much like Am?lie. Perhaps they are related, I thought. It's possible, it's even probable in this damned place.

'And you,' I said. 'Do you believe in God?'

'It doesn't matter,' she answered calmly, 'what I believe or you believe, because we can do nothing about it, we are like these.' She flicked a dead moth off the table.

Undies ... my job here is done!

Comment

Oh Tawny....I'm zorsted!

Bridge - I like your style indeed!
                          Mother Theresa

Comment

nicelife;1474351 wrote: Oh Tawny....I'm zorsted!
                            Good. Hopefully that'll be enough to keep the little desert-dweller off my case ...

Comment

Yup....should do the trick!
                              Mother Theresa

Comment

tawnyfrog;1474352 wrote: Good. Hopefully that'll be enough to keep the little desert-dweller off my case ...

nicelife;1474358 wrote:
                                Yup....should do the trick!
                                ROTFLMFAO....OMG I spewed tea all over my keyboard. Thankfully Mama Board didn't flinch !

Comment

Working...
                                X