Underoos and Friends - March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

techie;1474340 wrote: Thanks sweetie. BTW, you are none of those things. Oh yeah, I guess I should mention I've never played umbridge. Difficult?
    Now I know why when I've used that joke in the past it never ever got a laugh. I believe its umbrage...MY BAD TOO :upset:
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

techie;1474364 wrote: Now I know why when I've used that joke in the past it never ever got a laugh. I believe its umbrage...MY BAD TOO :upset:
      It is if your name's not bridge
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1474365 wrote: It is if your name's not bridge
        :H :h
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I bet Mussy's shutting brucks rught now.

Please don't forget, Undies ... she arrives tomorrow so if there's any last-minute cleaning or tidying to do - please do so NOW. Don't forget to dust the top of all architraves and picture frame mouldings. Please lift, shake and sweep under the outside door mats. Please dispose of dessicated mouse/rat/wombat corpses promptly and aesthetically. You might like to check the state of your crisper drawers ...

There'll be a meeting of the massed bands and choir at first light tomorrow to make sure we are all familiar with our parts. We shall greet her with the most stirring rendition of our National Anthem when she finally leaves the Land of the Long White Cloud and arrives in a land that's girt by sea.

Choir: Please note: The lyrics are

"Australian girls are all called Joyce ....

I hope like hell Reggie will be around to take the basso profundo
          part ...

Comment

Tawny - what are you wearing?? Is this a hat and gloves moment - squealing with delight if so!!!!
            It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
            Mother Theresa

Comment

Wow Froggy that got my blood coursing.

Comment

"Our land abounds in nature strips"
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Arvo Undies...

Comment

Holy snappin' plop-plops ... this is turning into a shower of shit before it's even started.

Just had a telegram from the fluegelhorn player telling me he's out unless he gets a solo. FFS.

Bird has graciously agreed to take the kettle drums and ancillary percussion parts. Excellent.

The ukelele players are squabbling like a bunch of jockeys about who's taking the high notes.

The sopranos are all singing too high. They're horribly sharp and screeching and tottering on their little high heels. The altos are smoking joints and doing the Times cryptic.

The hired lead guitarist has an issue with fret-buzz ...

MrG - can you please take some time to attend to this potential disaster?

Comment

Go easy on me. I'm still in a weakened state. This is my second night w/o a mat session. Speaking of yantra mats, where the heck is blondie. I hope hers didn't come barbed. BLONDIE????

Comment

tawnyfrog;1474378 wrote: Holy snappin' plop-plops ... this is turning into a shower of shit before it's even started.

Just had a telegram from the fluegelhorn player telling me he's out unless he gets a solo. FFS.

Bird has graciously agreed to take the kettle drums and ancillary percussion parts. Excellent.

The ukelele players are squabbling like a bunch of jockeys about who's taking the high notes.

The sopranos are all singing too high. They're horribly sharp and screeching and tottering on their little high heels. The altos are smoking joints and doing the Times cryptic.

The hired lead guitarist has an issue with fret-buzz ...

MrG - can you please take some time to attend to this potential disaster?
                        What the hell. Are you drinkin' the vanilla extract again???

Comment

Oh Tawny - can I play the triangle, please, please can I, PLUUUU EEEEEAAAASSEE!!

Oh, The Sopranos......I'm def getting my nails done. I hope Tony will notice me.......I wonder if Carm will notice me noticing her......
                          Mother Theresa

Comment

myhappyplace;1474377 wrote: Arvo Undies...
                            Hey there Saucy :h

Comment

OH!!!

This is real excitement - The Sopranos!!!!!!
                              Mother Theresa

Comment

Hiya Haps me little lovely!!!
                                Mother Theresa

Comment

Working...
                                X