Underoos and Friends - March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If people could turn their tv's down a bit, it'd be much appreciated.

Noight all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1474534 wrote: Ok Techie.....in the name of learning...what have cookies got to do with access to the thread?
      OK but ONLY because you're so cute. Cookies are small encrypted files ostensibly used for browser tracking. I don't think anything has changed since I left the biz :H Cookies are created when a user's browser loads a particular website i.e., MWO. The website sends information to the browser which then creates a text file(very fattening cookie). Every time the user goes back to the same website, the browser retrieves and sends this file to the website's server. Computer Cookies are created not just by the website the user is browsing but also by other websites that run ads, widgets, or other elements on the page being loaded. FOR DOG SAKE JONES WAKE UP!!!. These cookies regulate how the ads appear or how the widgets and other elements function in the browser. So, this shit can often cause bottlenecks that slow your browser or prevent you from accessing a website SO, its a VERY GOOD practice to clear cookie/cache often. You can set your browswer to automatically clear cookies upon closing.

I hope that helps you sweetheart :h
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

tawnyfrog;1474367 wrote: I bet Mussy's shutting brucks rught now.

Please don't forget, Undies ... she arrives tomorrow so if there's any last-minute cleaning or tidying to do - please do so NOW. Don't forget to dust the top of all architraves and picture frame mouldings. Please lift, shake and sweep under the outside door mats. Please dispose of dessicated mouse/rat/wombat corpses promptly and aesthetically. You might like to check the state of your crisper drawers ...

There'll be a meeting of the massed bands and choir at first light tomorrow to make sure we are all familiar with our parts. We shall greet her with the most stirring rendition of our National Anthem when she finally leaves the Land of the Long White Cloud and arrives in a land that's girt by sea.

Choir: Please note: The lyrics are

"Australian girls are all called Joyce ....t

I hope like hell Reggie will be around to take the basso profundo
        part ...
        TF - this post was so nice I teared up :-)

Thanks for the words to the national anthem - I'll rehearse them on the plane so that I can sing them off by heart when the lovely Immigration fulla gives me a hard time

And thanks for making sure the dunnies are clean!

I'm all packed and just having a last hour in bed spending quality time with Wookie. I'm feeling a bit tearful leaving our cats and our house and Wellington. But it is only 6 weeks until Mr B joins me and as he says, we have a huge new adventure ahead of us.
        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

I'm not even sure what we're talking about...but I'm playing the digital harp. Count me in!
          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Miss Behaving;1474677 wrote: TF - this post was so nice I teared up :-)

Thanks for the words to the national anthem - I'll rehearse them on the plane so that I can sing them off by heart when the lovely Immigration fulla gives me a hard time

And thanks for making sure the dunnies are clean!

I'm all packed and just having a last hour in bed spending quality time with Wookie. I'm feeling a bit tearful leaving our cats and our house and Wellington. But it is only 6 weeks until Mr B joins me and as he says, we have a huge new adventure ahead of us.
            Oh sweet Missy you'll be fine I just know it. We all love you so much. I wish you much love, good fortune, and happiness ! Your Pal Techie :h
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

techie;1474600 wrote: OK but ONLY because you're so cute. Cookies are small encrypted files ostensibly used for browser tracking. I don't think anything has changed since I left the biz :H Cookies are created when a user's browser loads a particular website i.e., MWO. The website sends information to the browser which then creates a text file(very fattening cookie). Every time the user goes back to the same website, the browser retrieves and sends this file to the website's server. Computer Cookies are created not just by the website the user is browsing but also by other websites that run ads, widgets, or other elements on the page being loaded. FOR DOG SAKE JONES WAKE UP!!!. These cookies regulate how the ads appear or how the widgets and other elements function in the browser. So, this shit can often cause bottlenecks that slow your browser or prevent you from accessing a website SO, its a VERY GOOD practice to clear cookie/cache often. You can set your browswer to automatically clear cookies upon closing.

I hope that helps you sweetheart :h
              Yes it does and thankyou!
              I'm sure I'll be able to cut and paste that into an assignment any day now:H
              Actually I've got about 5 of the buggers to do today
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Missy you'l have a blast. And there aren't as many opportunities to do life changing things after a certain age so go for it.

Could you please notice the nicely cut lawns when you get here, otherwise his male ego will be bruised?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning Undies,

byebyebridgetjones;1474702 wrote: And there aren't as many opportunities to do life changing things after a certain age ...
                  I think I may be undertaking one of these shortly. I've agreed to give my sister a break and let my nephew stay with me for a while. A 17-year old, vegetarian insomniac with attitude. What can possibly go wrong????

Comment

tawnyfrog;1474707 wrote: Morning Undies,

I think I may be undertaking one of these shortly. I've agreed to give my sister a break and let my nephew stay with me for a while. A 17-year old, vegetarian insomniac with attitude. What can possibly go wrong????
                    That sounds pretty life changing.....

Put him to work?:H
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

K9Lover;1474678 wrote: I'm not even sure what we're talking about...but I'm playing the digital harp. Count me in!
                      Your in Niner! Take your position over there near the trumpets, next to that woman with the harmonica. I think her name's Diablo. She's from the USA too.....

byebyebridgetjones;1474702 wrote:

Could you please notice the nicely cut lawns when you get here, otherwise his male ego will be bruised?
                      Please note also that i have pulled all of the wild mint and potted it. Took me bloody hours. The upshot is that there will be the freshest of fresh mint tea awaiting our guest.

I've a fairly free day here. After a run and swum, i might peruse the local shopping strips. I'm in need of another futon.

Have a ripper out there y'all. Think positive. There are no negatives in being sober. Anyone struggling, just keep on pushing through to the light.

Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

I reckon he'll love the bush Frog.

Comment

[QUOTE=byebyebridgetjones;1474702]Missy you'l have a blast. And there aren't as many opportunities to do life changing things after a certain age so go for it.

QUOTE]

That's so VERY true. We all have to go grab it. Don't we.

what happened to the quote format. ROGUE COOKIES???

Comment

I do think that's very kind of you Tawn.

Comment

Morning all, I hate rogue cookies but they are now gone, every crumb...

tawnyfrog;1474707 wrote:

Nothing, absolutely, nothing will go wrong. You will be you and he will adjust. Wish I had a sister like you. :l

Is Missy there yet? Hi, K9, harpists always needed.

The Lamp got back just as Sex in the City 2 was finishing. Thank Dog he said....but I'm not sure if that was about the trip or about the movie. Plans afoot with COTY to make the change into retirement village...the trip was not a good one. Might leave it at that. upside was that he saw his brother, for the first time in 10 years and it was a good catch up. Which gives me hope that my locusts will get along...sometime...

Comment

myhappyplace;1474819 wrote: Morning all, I hate rogue cookies but they are now gone, every crumb...

Nothing, absolutely, nothing will go wrong. You will be you and he will adjust. Wish I had a sister like you. :l

Is Missy there yet? Hi, K9, harpists always needed.

The Lamp got back just as Sex in the City 2 was finishing. Thank Dog he said....but I'm not sure if that was about the trip or about the movie. Plans afoot with COTY to make the change into retirement village...the trip was not a good one. Might leave it at that. upside was that he saw his brother, for the first time in 10 years and it was a good catch up. Which gives me hope that my locusts will get along...sometime...
                                Hi Saucy :l Well at least the Lamp/Sex in the City 2 line brought my first genuine grin of the day. Thanks. If anyone asks if I'm jealous of Frogs 17 y/o nephew the answer is YES DAMNIT!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X