Underoos and Friends - March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheeses thrice ... will nothing deter the little desert-dweller? Please NOTE the:

A. Cellulite
    B. Lack of bosomage
    C. Hairy legs
    D. Unpleasant demeanour

FFS ... ring Ellie and have a little chat. Put her on 'mute' if necessary.

Still looking for appropriate frockage ...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1474907 wrote: Cheeses thrice ... will nothing deter the little desert-dweller? Please NOTE the:

A. Cellulite
      B. Lack of bosomage
      C. Hairy legs
      D. Unpleasant demeanour

FFS ... ring Ellie and have a little chat. Put her on 'mute' if necessary.

Still looking for appropriate frockage ...
      That's what YOU see Frog!
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

The frigging belt broke on ride on next!
        Can't get another till tomorrow, so today's mowing stuffed and now gotta spend tomorrow doing it.
        Argh.
        Now I'm stressed n gagging for drink.
        What can I take? Will kudzu stop craving?
        I don't wanna crack, I'm at ten days but had a bad day in every way

Comment

meron;1474911 wrote: The frigging belt broke on ride on next!
          Can't get another till tomorrow, so today's mowing stuffed and now gotta spend tomorrow doing it.
          Argh.
          Now I'm stressed n gagging for drink.
          What can I take? Will kudzu stop craving?
          I don't wanna crack, I'm at ten days but had a bad day in every way
          Try the kudzu. Try anything but THAT. There are going lots of FUBAR days. Gotta learn to deal with it meron. It ain't easy but its so worth it!!!
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Meron ... shovel some Kudzu in anyway. Yep, bad day but let's not blow the last 10 days because we all know ... shit will continue to happen in our daily lives. Maybe throw a frizbee with your gorgeous doggie for a while?

Comment

I don't want to go back to my habit
              But thinking one night might be ok
              But then again.... Oh I don't know

Comment

meron;1474916 wrote: I don't want to go back to my habit
                But thinking one night might be ok
                But then again.... Oh I don't know
                Listen to me because I know. It's never one fricking night NEVER. You'll be right back in the thick of it. You choice but heed my warning. Do the right thing meron !

Comment

Ahhh .... but will it just be 'one'?

Comment

Ok trying the kudzu

Comment

tawnyfrog;1474918 wrote: Ahhh .... but will it just be 'one'?
                      ONE? There's your oxymoron Froggy. Alkies just going to have one!

Comment

Guitarista;1474717 wrote: I reckon he'll love the bush Frog.
                        It might be the making of him.
                        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

myhappyplace;1474819 wrote: Morning all, I hate rogue cookies but they are now gone, every crumb...

Nothing, absolutely, nothing will go wrong. You will be you and he will adjust. Wish I had a sister like you. :l

Is Missy there yet? Hi, K9, harpists always needed.

The Lamp got back just as Sex in the City 2 was finishing. Thank Dog he said....but I'm not sure if that was about the trip or about the movie. Plans afoot with COTY to make the change into retirement village...the trip was not a good one. Might leave it at that. upside was that he saw his brother, for the first time in 10 years and it was a good catch up. Which gives me hope that my locusts will get along...sometime...

Your locusts have has a completely
                          different upbringing.
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

meron;1474919 wrote: Ok trying the kudzu
                            There you go meron. We've all been through this and you'll get through it.

Comment

bird;1474837 wrote: Good Lord, the stuff that goes on while I am away!! Love it....received my pokey MAT...heavenly..needed it, had a bad week, my kid decided she wanted to be put into a treatment facility for depression for a few days. So, she is doing well, and hopes to be out in a couple days, hope she finds what she needs.....
                              Jeez Bird. I was wondering where you'd got to. That's a hard one, but I've got to applaud the girl for knowing what she needs and asking for help. There's strength of character there.
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Bridge don't you like the Frog's rendering. Its a capture of a pivotal time in her life. For that I think its beautiful (sad and cute in a sense) I like it !

Comment

Working...
                                X