X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - March

tawnyfrog;1471372 wrote: Morning MrG and all to come,

Expecting a top of 25C today - perfect!

Lilly - so nice to see you posting again and I really hope the meds will sort out your thyroid probs.

Missy - yikes, that's come around quickly. Have you found somewhere to live yet or will you look once you're here? We're Cleaning up Australia in readiness for your arrival.

Birdy - yay! another Matist in our midst.

Techie - yep - get rid of them pills. And ... anyone who is 5'10 and only 140lbs can't possibly bushwalk. Their skinny little pins would snap.

Blondie - where are you? Are you spiked to your mat?

Had an incoming from Rags who has been without puter for 3 weeks but says she'll be back today. I think I'd go nuts without puter for that long.

Have a wonderful Saturday. Each.and.every.one.of.youse.

Speshul wavings to Little Leon whom I really miss.
    The 140lbs was a typo. How much do you weigh so I can edit my original post ? :H
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

techie;1471375 wrote: The 140lbs was a typo. How much do you weigh so I can edit my original post ? :H

Comment

Morning all, early morning rain here and off and into sporting stuff. Have to take my lappie on the drive and try and finish my assignment due last week I'm mixing my marma's, chakra's and chi's - double

Glad Raggsy is ok...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1471376 wrote: 240.
          Thats a combo of legs and eyelashes, right?

Comment

tawnyfrog;1471376 wrote: 240.
            :h
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Guitarista;1471348 wrote: ,

I don't think she's gonna fall for that one these days Techie. I do sometimes hanker for the Bridge i met in the mid 80's outside 4 Rossyln st. Kings Cross in Sydney. She would throw her hair back with gay abandon, flash those eyes at you, and you just knew that anything was possible. What a wild evenings frolic we had together, an evening that neither of us remember at all.

You were right. We probably just should have gotten married that night and saved ourselves the relationship dramas in between. I wonder what the family drinks trolley would have looked like though?
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

It's crept up there Missy hasn't it?

Can't stand the prospect of moving myself, let alone to another country.

Feeling much refreshed after my indulgent little lounge day yesterday (and I mean ALL of yesterday)
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

If anyone has seen this woman please call Techie @ (602) 555-5555

Comment

Uni Boob ?????

techie;1471469 wrote: If anyone has seen this woman please call Techie @ (602) 555-5555

Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
                    If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
                    November 2, 2012

Comment

Hi Undies

Look forward to hearing Ragsy's tales. Are your visitors here yet?

Glad you got to the source of your wonky neuron, Techie. Flexeril causes cravings for alcohol and an abnormal fixation on men's panties.

Got up too early so heading off for a nana nap (not on my yantra mat which is obviously being held up by quarantine at the border.)

Comment

Arvo Undies. Back from the coast which was totally waterlogged. Bucketing down now, and we're off out for dinner tonight. How is it that outings come up when you least want to actually get off your bum to go out?

Good to see you Blondie, thought you might still be stuck doing that online form.

Bird,hope your cat's ok? and the girls too...damn those hormones....

Missy, I'm sure you will tick all your boxes on your move and everything will go to plan. You will do just fine.:l

Bridge? I was wondering, when you've done your course will you be a Webmaster? or a Webmistress?

Ordering the yantra mat next week and I'm still on for trying dry body brushing. Yoga assignment completed and emailed. Back in the drivers seat.

Comment

myhappyplace;1471504 wrote:
                          Bridge? I was wondering, when you've done your course will you be a Webmaster? or a Webmistress?
                          I'll be a dominatrix.
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1471515 wrote: I'll be a dominatrix.
                            :H at least your the boss I guess...

Evening out turned into evening in....everyone is either flooded in or worried about not being able to get home....so we cooked polenta and some mushrooms and now watching Indiana Jones...again...

Anyone got a good raw beetroot salad recipe??

Comment

[QUOTE=tawnyfrog;1471372]
                              Missy - yikes, that's come around quickly. Have you found somewhere to live yet or will you look once you're here? We're Cleaning up Australia in readiness for your arrival.

Thanks TF - glad to hear that Australia will be ready for my arrival :H

My domestic arrangements over the next few months are too complicated to go into in detail! It might just have to be one of those neverending stories I will have permanent accommodation by September, but in the mean time I'll be coach surfing with relatives and friends
                              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

[QUOTE=myhappyplace;1471541
                                Anyone got a good raw beetroot salad recipe??

Better roasted, but you could grate the beetroot.

Beetroot
                                Orange segments
                                Feta cheese
                                coriander
                                lemon and orange juice
                                cracked pepper
                                salt
                                olive oil
                                walnuts
                                Spanish onion

Toss all together and serve straight away. Choose your own balance of ingredients.
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X