Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - March

Happy Friday everyone....

I'm pretty dense when it comes to 'between the lines' stuff - and this internet comms thing really catches me up at times....

I have one question - which I will whisper...... who is Laura and what's the deal? I sense I'm missing something.....???!!! Don't tell her I asked ok???

Now, back to regular broadcasting.

Mr G - I think you are bloody bonza. All the things you say you don't have, and could possibly be the downfall of you snagging this girl are just nonsense. They aren't the things genuine people go for. I suggest that being exactly who you are will do the trick - if it is meant to be. I hate dinner dates - too nerve wracking and they take sooooo long if it isn't going well. A walk by the sea and cup of coffee or a cold frothy juice would make my heart glad. Oh, perhaps an ice-cream if it's a hot day..... Go forth Mr G, well equipped being just who you are....perfect in every way!! Here's your salute - it a bit bigger today to give you a boost - not that you need it.

Tawny - miss your guts and soooo nice to see you! I reckon both blokes are blessed to have one on one with you!!!

Bridge - hope the assignments are done and dusted.

Hugs to Lilly and other absent friends.

Waves to new poppers - we're getting famous.....

Missy - I don't mind trains in Sinny but buses do my head in. Actually, in the winter when everyone gets the flu, trains do my head in too. Hope your first week has been good. You sound ok! Noice......

Techie - you have a clutch of chicks I see. Interesting....... Noice comet too!

Be glad of things today, tell those you care about just how much you do!

Your girl, Nicey!!
    It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
    Mother Theresa

Comment

Oh - wave to Blondie!
      Mother Theresa

Comment

Today, in honor of Pi Day, I will be limitless, transcendental and irrational. As usual. :H

Howdy Happs and Nicey. I see Saucy needs a :l and a :l for good measure !
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

:l for Haps!

Techie - I'm gonna be that tooooo!!! :h
          Mother Theresa

Comment

techie;1477678 wrote:

I think a shop stroll and coffee sounds GREAT. OMG, what has happened to the old ME
            And....the 'old me' would do what????? :H
            Mother Theresa

Comment

techie;1477709 wrote: Today, in honor of Pi Day, I will be limitless, transcendental and irrational. As usual. :H

Howdy Happs and Nicey. I see Saucy needs a :l and a :l for good measure !
              I'm up for Pi Day. I've complied with 3 audits in the last fortnight - for your info Blondie, Auditee, which sucks....I'd prefer to find the shit not present it...Thanks Techie! Did I mention one of my chooks is called Poppy? Morning Nicey...

On the plus side I'm finally getting my latest lot of asanas...is it because I'm old it takes two weeks to sink in?? or is it just the change of routine??

Comment

...and I've just noticed Missy has changed her location

Comment

[QUOTE=nicelife;1477701]

I have one question - which I will whisper...... who is Laura and what's the deal? I sense I'm missing something.....???!!! Don't tell her I asked ok???

QUOTE]

Oh sweetie that my sides hurt :H:H:H:H
                  Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Morning Undies and visiting ovaries,

BHOG!!!! Great to see you. Undies, Bald Headed Old Guy was with us years ago, top bloke and good fun.

Will make a serious attempt to get a decent post together some time today.

Comment

[quote]techie;1477718 wrote:
                      Originally posted by nicelife View Post

QUOTE]

Oh sweetie that my sides hurt :H:H:H:H
                      Laura is someone who was notified by her blog that people here were referring to her blog. So she popped over to see who you were and say hi. Sorry, maybe that was inappropriate. My curiosity led me here and people seemed nice and chatty so I've hung around. Maybe it's time for me to go....

Comment

Tawny, you are making me blush...which is pretty rare! I'm pleased you remember me!
                        BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

[quote]GardeningLaura;1477720 wrote:
                          Originally posted by techie View Post

Laura is someone who was notified by her blog that people here were referring to her blog. So she popped over to see who you were and say hi. Sorry, maybe that was inappropriate. My curiosity led me here and people seemed nice and chatty so I've hung around. Maybe it's time for me to go....
                          Why would you go you're a regular now :l

Comment

[quote]GardeningLaura;1477720 wrote:
                            Originally posted by techie View Post

Why? its nice to have different perspectives. And I like the sound of your chooks...

Comment

BHOG;1477721 wrote: Tawny, you are making me blush...which is pretty rare! I'm pleased you remember me!
                              She remember everything and everyone...in time...and now I know what BHOG stands for...

Comment

myhappyplace;1477725 wrote: She remember everything and everyone...in time...
                                It's all coming back to me ... he was participating in a snow shoe event to raise money for breast cancer ...

Laura - hang around. You've got a great blog and quite a few of us are into similar things. It'll be great to chat about stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X