X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - March

blondie;1477822 wrote: xpost, Techie

Is she calling you Dad?!
    Did you get the yantra mat infused with pheromones?
    I have nothing to suggest for your current predicament, but I'm guessing a quirky little frog is looking pretty normal right now :H
    My first thought was - blood pheromones....and Techie, any woman that refers to you as DAD because you are one.... what is that? 50 shades of creepy...

Went shopping for a jumper with the Uni locust...he's decided that he is buying "investment pieces" and I really am quoting that...his money too...and he bought me some lunch so very nice day...

Comment

Hi Laura! **waving**

Comment

bird;1477802 wrote: Hi all
        Techie, you are attractive, don't say that about yourself...love your boots btw...one kid gone to the beach for the weekend, sitting around watching I Dream of Jeannie with the other......Some chooks we have had are Spotty, Fuzz, Cuddly, Brownie, Cookie, all dead in the chook graveyard. Spotty used to come in and lay eggs on the couch...
        HysTERical - eggs on the couch!!!! My girls break in every chance they can but have yet to make it to the furniture before I catch them (they get too excited being inside and cackle amongst themselves giving me warning to go and shoo them).

Comment

* * waving * * right back atcha myhappyplace

Comment

[quote]GardeningLaura;1477851 wrote:
            Originally posted by Guitarista View Post

I have noticed the reason for you all being here (though I didn't at first) being problem with grog. Not my particular vice but I certainly understand getting a bit lost in things and realising a little to late you've gone a little too far. This group seems like a stellar mob of open minded folks - all good if you ask me. My real problem with you all is there are too many of you and you type too many messages and it's all too much to follow and you have too much time and I have too many messages to get through and .... whew, you guys blow my mind just a little. But it's nice to know you're all here and accepting of all.
            Glad you came back, I was worried I'd caused some trouble....

There are a lot of us and it does take some time to figure out who is who in this zoo. It's the nicest zoo I've come across and I'm glad I did!!

:l
            It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
            Mother Theresa

Comment

Techie - I just remembered I once knew this guy who collected 'singing bowls'.....he was weird - and NOT attractive..... He used to rub these bowls with a stick and have them all making ear screeching, horrible noises! Hope the gong session isn't similar......
              Mother Theresa

Comment

Guitarista;1477793 wrote:
                Thanks again Saucy. A special wish for an embuggerance free day to you and yours.
                No worries G. This came through my yoga teacher btw.

Comment

OK - I'm off ..... It's been a hurler here today and the whole day has had a weird vibe to it. Weird weather feel, everyone seems a bit off kilter and running around crazy!!

Just before I go, for those who are interested of course. Oscar's replacement and his original 'daddy' are searching for a body today in the mountains. I won't mention it to Oscar 'cos he might get upset but I'm hoping they have great success. So far, all there is to report is that Oscar's 'daddy' is covered in leeches ........

I hope I get to pop in over the weekend, but you know what I'm like......

Laters y'all :l:l:h:h
                  Mother Theresa

Comment

GardeningLaura;1477854 wrote: HysTERical - eggs on the couch!!!! My girls break in every chance they can but have yet to make it to the furniture before I catch them (they get too excited being inside and cackle amongst themselves giving me warning to go and shoo them).
                    Now...seeing as I have you cornered so to speak...check out these googies...

Ones from either our Australorps or rescue Isa Browns and the other is from either an Ancona, Light Sussex or an Asil....named Bridge, Lilly and Rags respectively...trick is which one is the layer?? Its quite perplexing...

Comment

X-post, got caught up with Photobucket - Hi/Bye Nicey...

Comment

Eggs - traordinary..................
                        Mother Theresa

Comment

Love yous orl.........
                          Mother Theresa

Comment

Oh - Oscar's replacements name is Bertie......

Get 'em Bertie
                            Mother Theresa

Comment

All right girls. WTF did I have to go with the unattractive angle. So here's the latest. I am going gonging with Janis. By dog I hope she's in spandex cause she can get away with it. Yep, next week I'm going where no Techie has gone before...

Spring Equinox Celebration

If I had a choice, which I don't it would be to go with the Frog. There now I feel better. I'd love it even if she wore those ducky tracks!
                              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Blossoms;1477747 wrote: Hi everyone,
                                Thank you for the welcome
                                I'm not surprised you stuck around Laura (beautiful name btw... That was my grandmothers name ) - it's very chatty and funny ... And friendly.

Byebyebridgetjones (may I call you Bridget or bridge for short?) - yeah I'm not surprised that you get conflicting reports aboutTokyo... It's that kind of place. For example I live pretty centrally, and am only a short train ride from a couple of busy stations - and yet my neighbourhood is like a little village. Lots of little streets and laneways, everyone rides bicycles and everyone knows everyone.
                                There is a big drinking culture here. Luckily there is very little violence associated with it, but it is not unusual to see very drunk people in the streets, especially in the entertainment districts. Alcohol is an ingrained part of many cultural festivals even.
                                Bridge will do very well So what are you doing there? A language role maybe?
                                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X