Underoos and Friends - March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tawnyfrog;1471816 wrote: I can't remember and can't be arsed finding last year's thread but mine are moulting fiercely and I'm trying to think of something fun to do with all the feathers.
    Dress ups? you dont have any tar handy and anyone in particular who's p'd you off lately? cushions? thinking....thinking...

Comment

I know...didn't Bridge need a dream-catcher? you can get all crafty...

Comment

Nah. Dream catchers are now a bit like macrame owls ... everyone's got one ...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1471824 wrote: Nah. Dream catchers are now a bit like macrame owls ... everyone's got one ...
          I don't :upset:

Comment

Oooh...goody, snap on disposable gloves have arrived...off to peel beetroot and save me from a case of the Lady Mac's....

Still thinking btw...

Comment

myhappyplace;1471827 wrote: Oooh...goody, snap on disposable gloves have arrived...
              Don't know what's weirder - you've had snap-on disposable gloves delivered, or that you're excited about it :H Although I do understand the excitement at seemingly strange things.

Well, does this mean the great unrequited saga is at an end? Surely not? Good luck with your biking and hiking, Techie.

Lily and Happy - sick of rain? Is it that bad (haven't seen the weather for a while).

Will yantra mats ever be like macrame owls? Will I ever find out?

Mr G - how's the swimming and music (not at the same time, but...)

Tawny - do we still need sorting out? I thought we were normal now

Missy - are you taking your cat couch surfing too?

Comment

blondie;1471837 wrote: Don't know what's weirder - you've had snap-on disposable gloves delivered, or that you're excited about it :H Although I do understand the excitement at seemingly strange things.
                Delivered by the Lamp - he loves shopping - and not at Naugty but Nice....Coles...

I think its a small things amuse small minds thing...I've never had disposable rubber gloves before...they do the job but...

Comment

Coles and Bunnings are the thinking man's Naughty but Nice :-)

Comment

blondie;1471845 wrote: Coles and Bunnings are the thinking man's Naughty but Nice :-)
                    :H So I am told...

Heres a weather snapshot for you...big locust went to Future Music Festival yesterday...but passed on the Lingerie Football tryouts...

Brisbane bucketing set to continue as southeast Queensland drenched again | News.com.au

So, did you finish off that mega online form you were doing?

Comment

Wow, it's wet. But I'd love some rain! And but again, there's a Banana Shire in QLD?!!:H The lingerie was just like normal sports wear (I dare not ask what he was trying out!)

Yes, finished form. I was too late with it (so the annoying bimbo [no offense to any bimbos out there] on the phone told me!)

Comment

Hello Undies!!!

I'm back.

Lots of drama with computer and when I got this new one it had a glitch.

I am so sorry I've missed out on almost all of February with you.
                        My friends from the USA arrive tomorrow... I'm meeting them at (ye gods) 7 am at Circular Quay.

They'll be with us for about 2 weeks so my getting on MWO will be intermittent.

But... Happs and Sunny.
                        I will be driving up to Brisbane (well, Cleveland and Moorooka Isuzu to pick up the new car. (A bargain... saving myself about $8,500!!!!)
                        I plan to arrive on Thursday 21st March and leave on Monday 25th
                        Reckon we can get together?
                        I will be driving on a permit to drive unregistered vehicle from Qld so won't be able to hang around on Monday as the permit is only for 2 days to get me back home and organise NSW rego from home.

Now to read back the last 3 days befor Kev is on.

Yep Tawny, I've converted.

It would be wonderful for me to be able to see Leon.

Comment

Rags!!! can do lunch on the Friday...out Friday night and yoga retreat all weekend...or dinner on Sunday...will get onto Sunnygirl...so nice to see you...

Comment

I still throb Kev, even though I think he may have turned ... He's got good things on his mind.

Nighters all. I'm zorsted.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1471806 wrote: Lilly, Happs and any other chook women ... are your girls starting to moult?
                              Yes! About a week ago, and it all started around their arses.
                              Wonder what Techie's new GF will make of that?
                              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

myhappyplace;1471815 wrote: Well, I'm tracking recipes at the moment so this is still research time...shame about the cake Lilly...

Girls not moulting yet Tawny. Just wondering about this...I missed it last year as the girls didnt have any proper sort of feathers. Does it happen in autumn?
                                Yes it does happen in Autumn every year.
                                Even if the weather is still hot down here.
                                It's like they just "k-n-o-w".......
                                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X