X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - March

The sun was killer today...

The crew...

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

OMG I just had the best thing. Corned beef & cabbage tacos. Yup, they were excellent. Lean thinly sliced corned beef on blue corn tortillas, Havarti cheese, thinly slice sour pickle, and shredded red cabbage. The mustard based sauce was great too.

I hope you're having a blast birdy
      So nice to see Lilly
      Need a Rags, Sunny, Leon, and Cakes fix
      I really like Blossom and GardeningLaura :l

Well I'm going on the mat for a long session of bliss. I guess Frog and the lad are discussing John Maynard Keynes, Karl Marx, and Will.I.Am. Nite !
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Arvo Undies...Techie that meal sounds like a rainbow on a plate..hey Lilly, good to see you!

Been catching up on my latest assignment and various other stuff, made a cob of Laukes first time in ages so having chorizo bean stew with fresh bread tonight...also reading Laura's blog which has some fascinating stuff about queen bees which I read out to the Lamp...particularly the bit about the Queen's character affecting the character of the hive as a whole...bloody amazing I thought, and the Lamp reckons its just like our home anyway...

Are we all B&I?

Comment

Popping in briefly ... discussing weed and magic mushrooms with Grasshopper ...

Oi VEH!!!

Comment

Evening all,

Sounds good Frog.

Techie, you're a handsome fella! Is that Farah Fawcett Majors in the 3rd. pic? Looking good. And is that Curtis in the yellow t-shirt making an appearance again? The others don't seem to mind his STD issues then? Please give my regards to Viola and Curtis, and a big hello to Janis. I might have to suggest this hiking lark to Wendy!

Have a peaceful night roo's near and not so far.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

tawnyfrog;1478349 wrote: Popping in briefly ... discussing weed and magic mushrooms with Grasshopper ...

Oi VEH!!!
              Is the kid getting a certificate at the completion of this course?
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Reggie;1478388 wrote: Hi Bridgee:l
                Your avartar just appeared at the bottom of my screen and scared the crap out of me:H
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

evening Undies
                  buggered if I know where the day's gone and now it's way past my bedtime!!
                  Nice to see you Reg
                  so hi and bye

Comment

Nice to meet you MyHappyPlace Yep - I'm a real long termer in Tokyo ... I get back to Oz every 1-2 years. I spent 3 weeks back there this Christmas

Thanks Techie - I'm in awe of your active hiking and great photos. I love taking photos, but haven't figured out how to upload them here.

Today I had a PTA meeting - and Christ the chairwoman (I'm one of 4 deputy chair people) is a bossy bitch on a stick. Whew!! She looked pretty pissed off when I asked her to slow down so I could actually write down what everything was .... But the other board members were happy because they were struggling to keep up. She started to patronise me but I set her straight Forget Japanese politeness, if you're a bitch I'm not going to take your crap!

I did some translation work in the afternoon - really interesting translation for a local museum in Okinawa.

And now am looking after the little one who has a fever of 38.1. Poor kid, she's hot and cold, has a headache and her legs are aching. She's really miserable and on the verge of tears continually. I've been lying down with her and singing lullabies.... But can't remember half the words

Comment

tawnyfrog;1478349 wrote: Popping in briefly ... discussing weed and magic mushrooms with Grasshopper ...

Oi VEH!!!
                      Tawnyfrog-
                      That takes me back to ?1969-70? Jefferson Airplane, "Go Ask Alice". Saw that in concert, Red Rocks Denver Colorado USA I think! (My memory is kind of ahhh-cloudy--about that day)
                      Good times! But I damn sure won't do now what I did then!
                      BHOG
                      BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

Good morning Blossoms, BHOG, and all to follow,

BHOG, Neil Young is here at the moment. A mate saw him last night, and said him and the band were so good, he's going again tonight. He reckons Neil kept playing through the pouring rain we're having here, wiping his guitar with his shirt. I'm hoping he was playing wireless!

Hope your young one gets well real soon Blossoms. It would be an honour and my pleasure to write a lullaby of sorts for youse, as soon as I finish a previous song i'm working on, if I may.

Techie, did Janis go for it in the gong pit? Did you survive? Has Ellie run off with Curtis? Is Viola single? So many questions, so little time.......

Lot's of rain here overnight, and much needed after a longish recent heatwave. The grand prix down the road will be pretty scary today on the track. There'll be cars slipping everywhere.

And to you over there in my fave place of all, the cheap seats, be kind to yourself today and think positive.

L8tr, Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;1478383 wrote: Evening all,

Sounds good Frog.

Techie, you're a handsome fella! Is that Farah Fawcett Majors in the 3rd. pic? Looking good. And is that Curtis in the yellow t-shirt making an appearance again? The others don't seem to mind his STD issues then? Please give my regards to Viola and Curtis, and a big hello to Janis. I might have to suggest this hiking lark to Wendy!

Have a peaceful night roo's near and not so far.
                          That's not Curtis, that is Norm. Norm is 71 and is in better shape than most guys much much younger. I'm just in awe of him. I hope my body holds up that long :H Indications are that it won't. Farah is actually April whom I consider my first aid kit with gorgeous legs. She has saved me a few times due to bites, scraped, burns, etc. I just wonder what she'd do for snakebite. No, I'll pass on that experience. BTW G, we don't gong till Wednesday. I'm out with Viola tonight Done with Ellie. She is leaving town for a medical conference and then taking a week vacation in Seattle.

I would definitely brooch the subject of hiking with Wendy. I suggest starting slowly though. You can ask her questions: Is your coffee "mountain grown?" or Oh Columbian, is that from near the Andes Wendy? Just remember to avoid "Yo Wendy, you got legs like an Ibex how about we hike on outta here? Once she's hooked reel real hard!

Speaking of Viola. Here is that little minx this morning...

Comment

Oi VEH!!!

Somebody calls Techie, he answers quite slowly;
                            A frog with kaleidoscope eyes

:h

Comment

Morning all Undies....Techie, I cant keep up with the women in your life, they hop in and out on a regular basis...Blossom, hope your little one is feeling better soon, re the witch on a stick, theres a fly at every picnic, just swat her...

Speaking of keeping up, took the Lamp with me on my morning walk and I'm getting a bit more than concerned about him. He skipped his arthritis doctor appointment this week so I'm going to sort him out. Putting that on the whiteboard...

Tawny, if this is a course the Grasshopper is on, can I send my lot down? They're housetrained and can cook...being civil to each other is another story...

Comment

Good morning everybodeee.....

At last a real autumnish day. Bright sunny with a cool breeze. Bridget heaven that.

Just looking at your other thread BHOG. You've done incredibly well there.

Blossoms your poor girl! It's horrible when the kids are sick and distressed. It amazes me the kind of behaviour people try on.

Can't decide what to do first today!!!
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X