Underoos and Friends - March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You watch. This F1 Grand Pricks will go over time.

Don't those cars sound like mosquitoes on crack?
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1478800 wrote: 20 mins to countdown......
      :H in your PJ's yet?

Got to admit I'm a bit disturbed about the ads on this BL...watching a kid go hard on a 4 litre tub of ice cream with assorted condiments and then wondering what showing all of this is going to do for her self esteem...let alone if she is being teased about weight anyway....

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1478804 wrote: You watch. This F1 Grand Pricks will go over time.

Don't those cars sound like mosquitoes on crack?
        Don't get me started...that and the wanking the huge magnums of champagne all over the idiots in the audience....

Comment

I know it's early, but I couldn't resist going the 1 litre of brown stuff in the fridge! It's magic, but does taste shit.

Grand pricks were doing laps at 7.30 this morning! Echoing through city towers and apartments.

Ooroo.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

myhappyplace;1478808 wrote: Don't get me started...that and the wanking the huge magnums of champagne all over the idiots in the audience....
            Let's sneak up there one year and replace the magnum with a bottle of cinotta or Appletease.

Wankers.

I don't have PJs any more Happs. Just one multifunctional outfit which moves seamlessly from bed to garden to corner shop.
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1478813 wrote:

I don't have PJs any more Happs. Just one multifunctional outfit which moves seamlessly from bed to garden to corner shop.
              It's called a Tracky! :H

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Orrright ... advice needed here. How did you get them to be past 17? And still alive?

Comment

tawnyfrog;1478816 wrote: Orrright ... advice needed here. How did you get them to be past 17? And still alive?
                  Gawd...I'm in the same place as you...two months until 18 on the eldest...

What did he do? or rather what question(ssss) is he asking now???

Comment

Guitarista;1478814 wrote: It's called a Tracky! :H
                    :H:H I'm investing in a Onesie this year....I dont do pj's in public after the flat tyre episode...

Comment

Guitarista;1478814 wrote: It's called a Tracky! :H
                      Yup. I give good tracky.
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;1478816 wrote: Orrright ... advice needed here. How did you get them to be past 17? And still alive?
                        Not 17 yet, but no guarantees of ever making it....
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1478827 wrote: Not 17 yet, but no guarantees of ever making it....
                          Yep. I reckon enjoy, be in constant amazement, and always come from a place of love.

Comment

I find it hard to believe all you girls wear those tracky geeks. Pics PLEASE :H Tawn, how about a synopsis of your time with lad thus far?

Well we (Emma & I) did a St. Paddy's hike this marnin'

My wonderful Emma...

Dave in the spirit...

Bensen...

On the trail...

Another trap left by Tawnyfrog to get me...
                            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Oh I forgot to mention we also met a few woman from Romania here on vacation . We struck up a conversation on the mountain saddle. They said they were going to the Musical Instrument Museum tomorrow. I ask if they remembered that hit by The Dave Clark Five...Vlad All Over? They just walked away. Very rude!
                              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Morning all.

Bit of a case of Monday-itis here, as opposed to Monday tits which I just typed :H

Exams today

Happs you really should stop advertising your parties on FaceBook.....
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X