Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - March

Morning Techie & Jones - good vibes for the exams lovey,
    I've been out for a couple weeks as we are having the bathroom reno'd....and not The Block style done in a week, the cheap style done in a couple weeks...maybe. So have been at the olds place (it's our only bathroom) and out of touch.
    Have a wonderful day everyone xo
    Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

lol, monday tits. i had an awesome visual then bridge.
      AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

nice Snake techie is it a rattle snake?
        that one has keeled scales if you look closely, a ridge running length ways down each scale.
        In aus we have two species of keeled scale snake in my area. one is a harmless keel back(imaginative no?)
        the other is the rough scaled snake,HIGHLY VENOMOUS. they look very similar, just to be helpful
        AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Morning all,

Good to see you Cakes and Aspy!

Don't get me started on breasts, except to say the grand pricks grid girls seemed to not be exposing as much flesh this year, vis a vis their outfits. I know how uncomfortable it can be knowing everyone is staring at your ass when I wander down marine pde in not much else than my Shuka bag and Blundstone's on a balmy Melbourne evening. Think I might invest in some Tracky daks. Much more convenient, with still a bit of that zing/fantasy element if i wear em low, Bridge style.

Isn't it just bloody marvellous to be sober? You know, it is real difficult to get over that 'hump' of a couple of days AF, or in my case recently, regular 2 week humps. But it is so true folks, that when we get some lengthy alcohol free time under our belts, we re-program our mind/bodies and the old routines/habits/thinking begins to fade. We've just got to push through every hour, every day through the mud, Kakoda track style, and soon enough, we will come out into the light. It just takes some daily commitment and perserverance. We have to do the work, and have faith that we will emerge happy from the fog. And we do.

It's true you know.

Yo!

N.R.N.R.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1479122 wrote: Morning all.

Bit of a case of Monday-itis here, as opposed to Monday tits which I just typed :H

Exams today

Happs you really should stop advertising your parties on FaceBook.....
            Geezs...had a giggle and then thought wtf have I linked too?? then I remembered the stuff I posted in Holistics...I'm doing what my yoga teacher calls "teaching from your mat" - dont reckon I'm qualified to give much in advice here but I like posting stuff that might give people a nudge.

You'll be fine with your exams Bridge. Just flash 'em your Monday-itis :H

Hi Cakes, Asp, Techie and all! Techie, Emma is such a good looking girl and has a lovely calm face. Looks like a fun walk, and I like Bensen.

Edit: and Morning to Mr G!

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1479122 wrote: Morning all.

Bit of a case of Monday-itis here, as opposed to Monday tits which I just typed :H

Exams today

Happs you really should stop advertising your parties on FaceBook.....
              You go kick those exams right in the ass...you'll be fine...got em all crossed :l

Aspy that is a western diamondback rattlesnake. Estimating the distance I was from the car, if it struck me....good chance I'd either be in the hospital or dead. That Frog :-(

Hiya Cakes!
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Thank you Happs. Big wave to the breast ma...I mean G-man !
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Waving back at ya Techstar!

Morning Saucy.

Go get 'em Jonesy! Smooth sailing with your exams buddy.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Haha.... I wake up and click on here and the first thing I see is a discussion about tits and grand pricks
                    Love it! Good morning all

Comment

Good luck on the exams Bridge (don't forget to back up...)
                      Aspy - was going to comment on your snake knowledge, then I joined the dots - aspman... snakes. D'oh!!
                      And I love Bensen too and his cool haircut.
                      MrG are you another doing the full moon. What size is your shuka bag?

Need to focus, stop procrastinating, stop all negativity and sugary crap (put on 6kgs!!)! Did day 2 of Deepak's meditation today. And moving house this week. Being positive.

Comment

Blossoms;1479176 wrote: Haha.... I wake up and click on here and the first thing I see is a discussion about tits and grand pricks
                        Love it! Good morning all
                        Wax on wax off watashi no josei :l

Comment

blondie;1479182 wrote:

MrG are you another doing the full moon. What size is your shuka bag?
                          G'day Blondie. Dunno what you mean re full moon, but i'm not bending over in public anytime soon if that's what you're suggesting. My Shuka bag should be sufficient to double as a winter warmer this year where necessary.

Hope the house move goes smoothly. Can be a bit stressful in my recent experience, so take care.

Morning Blossoms! (I almost typed 'morning bosoms'.....now where did THAT come from)

Comment

Guitarista;1479194 wrote: G'day Blondie. Dunno what you mean re full moon, but i'm not bending over in public anytime soon if that's what you're suggesting. My Shuka bag should be sufficient to double as a winter warmer this year where necessary.

Hope the house move goes smoothly. Can be a bit stressful in my recent experience, so take care.

Morning Blossoms! (I almost typed 'morning bosoms'.....now where did THAT come from)
                            :H:H:H

Comment

Guitarista;1479194 wrote:
                              (I almost typed 'morning bosoms'.....now where did THAT come from)
                              And now you're feeling a right tit....

Comment

Blossoms;1479199 wrote: And now you're feeling a right tit....
                                :nutso:

Yes.

Comment

Working...
                                X