Underoos and Friends - March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blondie;1479239 wrote: well, we can hardy judge that without photographic evidence
    You can pixellate out your face for anonimity
    :H Full moon Yoga position. Yes, i remember now.

doo-doo;1479240 wrote:
    are YOU helping ppl.? cheese curls R delish!!
    G'day Doo doo.

You've opened up a can of worms here. What kind of cheese is in them curls? Are we talkin tasty, blue vein, swiss, yer jarlsberg, yer fetta, yer edam? What?

It's noice having the beach to oneself on a beautiful sunny, but fresh, windy day. Except for a group of Japanese tourists (who knew Blossoms well and actually live in the next street) who took film of me emerging from the bay. I could here them arguing.....'Daniel Craig, Daniel Craig!'.....'No, you eeedgit, that's Crocodile Dundee!' 'No, wait a minute.....it's BHOG with a toupee!' Squeal!!!'

Not even close.

I tell's ya, sometimes it's hard for a simple rock n roller to get some privacy 'round here.

Yo! :h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

tawnyfrog;1479227 wrote: ... only 17 hours to go ...
      Only 13 hours to go.....
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1479264 wrote: Only 13 hours to go.....
        And????

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Damn! Am I going to have to try and convince my neighbours yet again that Australians are not weird.

Geez and they had just forgiven me for gloating about an Aussie trouncing of Japan during the Japan/Korea World Cup. Not that I care about soccer, but a trouncing is a trouncing

Oops ..... Now I do sound weird. This was in response to Guitarista and the Japanese tourists.

Comment

Guitarista;1479271 wrote: And????
            I'm getting strangely excited, though I have no idea what the countdown is for.....

Comment

Blossoms;1479275 wrote: I'm getting strangely excited, though I have no idea what the countdown is for.....
              Me neither Blossoms, but i suspect countdown is to do with Tawny's nephew/house guest re his time left either on the planet, or departure home, and I'm wondering how Jones went with her exams today.

Are you good?

Comment

Evening all...its funny, I thought Grasshopper was staying at Tawnys indefinitely...or maybe he was and now hes not....

Half moon salutes to all... and I've perfected Warrior III today....

Comment

Guitarista;1479271 wrote: And????

Where's Gardening Laura?

I do think that there is some dead
                  line involved for the Frog nephew.....
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Oh and I passed that exam. Can't actually believe that I did because it involved tooling around in BIOS et al, but I did it and I didn't cry
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Well done on the exam!!

Comment

Blossoms;1479283 wrote: Well done on the exam!!
                        Thanks little blossom...
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1479282 wrote: Oh and I passed that exam. Can't actually believe that I did because it involved tooling around in BIOS et al, but I did it and I didn't cry
                          BIOS comes up when i start my 'music only' computer. A highly powered, highly sensitive high tech entity in the hands of a moron. I stay right away from BIOS and his mates. Scary.

Congratulations Bridge! :good::day5::thumbysup::bananacomputer::band2:

Now we can all get some sleep!

Comment

techie;1479230 wrote:
                            BTW, her favorite is "the boy!" the mystery I guess.

Goodnight all. I'm turning in early as I need to be in Flagstaff in the morning. Enjoy the rest of your day!
                            Funny. He's a mystery to me too.:H
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Am starting to find my way around Sydney's public transport - managed to get both to work and back home in less than 80 minutes today!!

Still have yet to get a tax file number or access to my bank accounts though!!

And spent quite a long time on airbnb looking at accommodation in New York. (Yuusss!!!!!)

Yes, it is all still allaboutme.com!!!
                              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Guitarista;1479277 wrote: Me neither Blossoms, but i suspect countdown is to do with Tawny's nephew/house guest re his time left either on the planet, or departure home, and I'm wondering how Jones went with her exams today.

Are you good?
                                Feeling pretty crappy actually Really tired and sore throat and my joint pain is acting up again.
                                I should feel good that my thyroid results came back fine - but with all the auto-immune indicators I have (family history, previous related problems) I've started freaking myself out about what worse thing it could be..... And then I feel like a bloody hypochondriac

And I don't have any chocolate!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X