Underoos and Friends - March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi folks. Just wanted to make you all aware of my new screen name: supercalifragilisticTECHIEalidocious
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Undies I made this tonight and LOVED IT!

I used arugula instead of swiss chard and 1/2 sweet 1/2 hot sausage...

Orecchiette with Sausage, Chard, and Parsnips - Martha Stewart Recipes
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

techie;1479759 wrote: Hi folks. Just wanted to make you all aware of my new screen name: supercalifragilisticTECHIEalidocious
        For goodness sake Techie, get off the bloody mat!!! You're WAY too 'naturally' happy these days.....:H

Ah ha - maybe it isn't the mat.....maybe it's all the bloody women yanking on your chain!!!!

Either way, settle down and be a bit of a misery guts now and then.....like me!! :l:h
        It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
        Mother Theresa

Comment

techie;1479762 wrote: 1/2 sweetUndies I made this tonight and LOVED IT!

I used arugula instead of swiss chard and 1/2 sweet 1/2 hot sausage...
          Where oh where does one purchase 1/2 hot sausage.......I'd be wanting a whole hot sausage!! :blush:
          Mother Theresa

Comment

nicelife;1479763 wrote: For goodness sake Techie, get off the bloody mat!!! You're WAY too 'naturally' happy these days.....:H

Ah ha - maybe it isn't the mat.....maybe it's all the bloody women yanking on your chain!!!!

Either way, settle down and be a bit of a misery guts now and then.....like me!! :l:h
            Oh hell I'm fine Nicey. I just need to get back to my guided meditation. Why here, I'll share it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqDqtGj-_Tg[/video]]Sound of Frog Mating - YouTube

I sleep like a baby after a session of this !

Comment

nicelife;1479764 wrote: Where oh where does one purchase 1/2 hot sausage.......I'd be wanting a whole hot sausage!! :blush:
              OMG...the recipe directions call for sweet sausage. I meant I used half hot instead of all sweet :H

Comment

techie;1479767 wrote: OMG...the recipe directions call for sweet sausage. I meant I used half hot instead of all sweet :H
                OH......ops!:
                Mother Theresa

Comment

nicelife;1479768 wrote: OH......ops!:
                  This was sooo good. I was quite surprised. Do you folks get the PBS show Downton Abbey there in Oz? I'm not a huge TV watcher but I just love that show. I'm watching back episodes on my laptop via Netflix...GREAT show!

Comment

[QOTE=myhappyplace;1479709]
                    Bridge, I'm struggling the day after Revenge night...didnt get up until 6 this morning...10pm is killing me...also - any thoughts on the state of the nation with the lips on the actress who plays Kara?? wtf is going on there??

Indeed that was one of my focuses last night. I believe the poor love has had a stroke as not only are the lips trout pout but she doesn't seem to be able to close them fully

Re the project, I find that if I just point randomly within the spreadsheet and say things like 'Now there are a few things we can do there. I'll talk to you about those later. Meanwhile could I redirect you all to the agenda because X is backing up her meetings today.' That way you look like Genii erectus and X looks like a pain in the arse.

You're welcome.
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

techie;1479770 wrote: This was sooo good. I was quite surprised. Do you folks get the PBS show Downton Abbey there in Oz? I'm not a huge TV watcher but I just love that show. I'm watching back episodes on my laptop via Netflix...GREAT show!
                      I can't keep up with the amount of shows people are recommending I watch....Downton is/was hugely popular but I'm resisting!
                      Mother Theresa

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1479771 wrote: [QOTE=myhappyplace;1479709]
                        Bridge, I'm struggling the day after Revenge night...didnt get up until 6 this morning...10pm is killing me...also - any thoughts on the state of the nation with the lips on the actress who plays Kara?? wtf is going on there??

Indeed that was one of my focuses last night. I believe the poor love has had a stroke as not only are the lips trout pout but she doesn't seem to be able to close them fully
                        She's had more than a bee's dicks worth of botox and it's rendered her lips useless.....me thinks.
                        Mother Theresa

Comment

Hi all...
                          Glad you like my positive name Froggy

I'm feeling happier and more blossomy this morning (no that's not bosomy)
                          I'm only 2 weeks off alcohol and I realised that I have to allow my body time to heal itself.

The badly aching joints is worrying, but I'll leave things be and try and take care of myself - rather than rushing around to doctors which is stressing in itself.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1479771 wrote: That way you look like Genii erectus and X looks like a pain in the arse.
                            :H:H:H

Comment

Arrgh...Undies...just woofing down half a bbq chook and a tub of hommus...starving...

Nicey...heres a pose for all...Eight point pose or as my teacher calls it Anus to the Sky...I'm chucking one at my workplace right about now...

Techie...what a dilemma...spicy or sweet sausage...decisions decisions...:H

I really wasnt going to touch that one but.... Attached files [img]/converted_files/2077115=7508-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

nicelife;1479775 wrote: Indeed that was one of my focuses last night. I believe the poor love has had a stroke as not only are the lips trout pout but she doesn't seem to be able to close them fully

She's had more than a bee's dicks worth of botox and it's rendered her lips useless.....me thinks.
                                I'd love to see her drink through a straw.
                                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X