Underoos and Friends - March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

techie;1479770 wrote: This was sooo good. I was quite surprised. Do you folks get the PBS show Downton Abbey there in Oz? I'm not a huge TV watcher but I just love that show. I'm watching back episodes on my laptop via Netflix...GREAT show!
    I think Missy is the Downtown Abbey fan. I can only focus on one thing at a time so I'm looking with interest at the new Aussie series that going to follow Revenge... A Place to Call Home? looks like a Downtown in the bush...

Comment

Oh FFS ... what's been going on in my absence?

Why is nobody addressing the issue of the lack of bees (and their dicks, if you must) Where is Laura?

Comment

myhappyplace;1479783 wrote: I think Missy is the Downtown Abbey fan. I can only focus on one thing at a time so I'm looking with interest at the new Aussie series that going to follow Revenge... A Place to Call Home? looks like a Downtown in the bush...
        If you can get it I recommend Homeland which is a Showtime series here. It is THE BEST written, produced show I've ever seen on the little screen. The acting is second to none. I HIGHLY recommend it.
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

tawnyfrog;1479784 wrote: Oh FFS ... what's been going on in my absence?

Why is nobody addressing the issue of the lack of bees (and their dicks, if you must) Where is Laura?
          We dont know, and we want her back...might have to send a request on her blog...

I think our Undies scare people...or maybe it was my egg piccies...

Homeland's played here Techie...or the poster formerly known as Techie...just never watched it...although I like Claire Danes...

Comment

myhappyplace;1479786 wrote: ...although I like Claire Danes...
            Who TF is Claire Danes?

And ... anyway .... isn't it time for the desert dweller to go and chase some snarks? On the way to the Library, if you will ...

And, furthermore, ... bring on that bloody Gongfest. I am so bored reading about this lathario's hit 'n miss adventures ... either bonk 'em or gong 'em. Easy-peasy.

Comment

Congrats Bridge on your exams. Have you worked out your consultancy fees yet?!

Happy - what is that pose supposed to achieve? I have been most lax in my yoga, but am on day 3 of Chopra+Oprah.

That was a short stay, Tawny. Will there be another? Or is Techie looking good around now
              Speaking of SuperTechie - loved Homeland - the original Israeli programme it was taken from was recently on here but didn't watch it (eyes too tired for subtitles on a Saturday night!)

Leon is gorgeous - hope to see lots of pics of him after you have your lunch, ladies.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1479787 wrote: Who TF is Claire Danes?

And ... anyway .... isn't it time for the desert dweller to go and chase some snarks? On the way to the Library, if you will ...

And, furthermore, ... bring on that bloody Gongfest. I am so bored reading about this lathario's hit 'n miss adventures ... either bonk 'em or gong 'em. Easy-peasy.
                She's BAAAAAAACK.....:H

Comment

Yeah I really liked Laura too. I think I said that a few posts ago. Mr. G seems to draw her out so I hope she drops by.

You were missed greatly Tawny. Naturally, I was quite OK with your absence. It goods for all of us sometimes. It is great to have you back.
                  Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

OMG a fricking curry pie does that? I'm COMING ON OVER FROGGY....YAHOOOOO!!!

Comment

blondie;1479788 wrote:
                      *That was a short stay, Tawny.
                      *Will there be another?
                      *Or is Techie looking good around now
                      In order ...

Not short. Seven sleeps.
                      Not until he's 27.
                      Snowflake's chance in hell.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1479792 wrote: In order ...

Not short. Seven sleeps.
                        Not until he's 27.
                        ROTFLMAO

Comment

blondie;1479788 wrote: Congrats Bridge on your exams. Have you worked out your consultancy fees yet?!

Happy - what is that pose supposed to achieve? I have been most lax in my yoga, but am on day 3 of Chopra+Oprah.

That was a short stay, Tawny. Will there be another? Or is Techie looking good around now
                          Speaking of SuperTechie - loved Homeland - the original Israeli programme it was taken from was recently on here but didn't watch it (eyes too tired for subtitles on a Saturday night!)

Leon is gorgeous - hope to see lots of pics of him after you have your lunch, ladies.
                          Missed you there lovey, you were at the bottom of the last page..

It will increase your upper body strength so when you decide to take a swipe at someone - your boss or spouse perhaps - it will be fatal and fast...my training is done, go forth Ninja

Just dont collapse in it or you'll break your nose...good job on the Chopra too btw..

Will have the phone with me so lots of pics will be taken on Friday.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1479792 wrote: In order ...

Not short. Seven sleeps.
                            Not until he's 27.
                            Haha! Love it

Comment

This could be VERY risky but I'll sneak Emma's little camera into the GONG Fest. I'll take a few stills and will run video so you can hear the...well you know. Geesh, I hope we don't have to get naked (scratch that) I hope we have to get naked. I just pray this isn't some cult shit and I wind up on the marble slab with some loon telling Janis and Viola to stab me. I better not wear the Armani in case. Goodnight all!

Comment

techie;1479796 wrote: This could be VERY risky but I'll sneak Emma's little camera into the GONG Fest. I'll take a few stills and will run video so you can hear the...well you know. Geesh, I hope we don't have to get naked (scratch that) I hope we have to get naked. I just pray this isn't some cult shit and I wind up on the marble slab with some loon telling Janis and Viola to stab me. I better not wear the Armani in case. Goodnight all!
                                It might make the video more valuable though......

Comment

Working...
                                X