Underoos and Friends - March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

byebyebridgetjones;1481125 wrote: Costa was just being Costa, and that's good enough for me:H

Morning Frog. My only complaint about Autumn is that it isn't cold enough yet. No colour changes on the foliage here. I'm feeling a bit ripped off, we're three weeks in here!!!!!
    Yep, it was hot last night...had to have the fan on and tell the Lamp to get to his side of the bed....bring on the cold...

7.30 Froglette? bloody hell...its light here at 5.30

Comment

myhappyplace;1481129 wrote: 7.30 Froglette? bloody hell...its light here at 5.30
      Yes but you people are speshull but.
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

BBBJ-
        Color change, seeing some green come back to the willows. Went out last weekend to check on the rose bushes, no new growth yet, but I'm hopeful it will show soon. Tulips are starting up.
        Spring on the Wasatch, nice place to be! (When it's not snowing)
        BHOG
        BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

Frog, just fire up the generator and you can have light!
          BHOG
          how's your wood supply? I seem to remember something about a fancy woodsplitter...
          BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

Let there be light...

Hey folks. I missed you too Saucy. Man, you beauties sure have your moan on today. I'm just happy there is a today because...When I find myself in times of trouble Tawny Frog comes to me, speaking words of wisdom: "You make me CHUNDER Techie."

Back in a bit as I have a nasty bout of sciatica. Tech speak for MY FRICKING BACK HURTS. Actually deep in my right buttock. Needs a kneading and some advice from my favorite nurse in the whole wide world...Nurse Jones!?

Going yantra for 1/2 hour! Make that two hours!

Oh yeah......:h
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Morning BHOG and hi Techie! did the gongfest do something to your back?

I'm firing up my phone to take pics at lunch. And because I just got my weekend yoga assignment and its 29 pages and I dont want to look at it, I thought I'd go down to the vegie garden and take some pics...so here they are...just a bit messy...

Comment

techie;1481156 wrote: Let there be light...

Hey folks. I missed you too Saucy. Man, you beauties sure have your moan on today. I'm just happy there is a today because...When I find myself in times of trouble Tawny Frog comes to me, speaking words of wisdom: "You make me CHUNDER Techie."

Back in a bit as I have a nasty bout of sciatica. Tech speak for MY FRICKING BACK HURTS. Actually deep in my right buttock. Needs a kneading and some advice from my favorite nurse in the whole wide world...Nurse Jones!?

You can knead your own arse mate...
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

techie;1481156 wrote: Let there be light...

To much gonging methinks.

You've got gongers back!!

Comment

BHOG;1481139 wrote: BBBJ-
                    Color change, seeing some green come back to the willows. Went out last weekend to check on the rose bushes, no new growth yet, but I'm hopeful it will show soon. Tulips are starting up.
                    Spring on the Wasatch, nice place to be! (When it's not snowing)
                    BHOG
                    How weird is this opposite hemisphere season thing? I mean, it's the same big ball we're all living on.
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Happs for some reason I thought your land was on a bit more of a slope than that. It's perfect for a vege garden though. It just looks unreal. I love the rosella. That might have to go in here.
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

myhappyplace;1481168 wrote: Morning BHOG and hi Techie! did the gongfest do something to your back?

I'm firing up my phone to take pics at lunch. And because I just got my weekend yoga assignment and its 29 pages and I dont want to look at it, I thought I'd go down to the vegie garden and take some pics...so here they are...just a bit messy...

Is the downwards facing photo a new yoga pose?

Sorry .......the hubby kept me up late editing a translation and I still had to get up early. Sleep deprivation brings out my inner smart arse.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1481180 wrote: Happs for some reason I thought your land was on a bit more of a slope than that. It's perfect for a vege garden though. It just looks unreal. I love the rosella. That might have to go in here.
                          It slopes but the retaining walls were in place. We've replaced one row but not the one back of the basil, as you can see. Check out the lemongrass in the background there.Re the rosellas, I'd grow those again, as an ornamental even...they reckon if you cut back hard you get a second year...going to experiment with this lot...

Morning Blossoms. Are the pics upside down to you?

Comment

Just realised if you're looking at them on an I-phone that happens via Photobucket sometimes. Throws me too...

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1481179 wrote: How weird is this opposite hemisphere season thing? I mean, it's the same big ball we're all living on.
                              Yeah.... And what about Christmas in winter.... Bloody weird I tell you - took me a lot time to get used to it.

All those pretty lights, but after 5 minutes it's "yep they're pretty, now where is my hot chocolate"

Lucky summer in Japan has enough festivals with coloured lanterns and fireworks to make me feel it's Christmas

Comment

myhappyplace;1481186 wrote: Just realised if you're looking at them on an I-phone that happens via Photobucket sometimes. Throws me too...
                                Oh... It's me that's upside down? I'm sure there's a joke in there somewhere....

Yep - I'm on an iPhone .... Eating cocoa pops and watching American cartoons with the young un before she heads off to school.

Comment

Working...
                                X