Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - March

BHOG;1482672 wrote: Blossoms-
    Sounds like Grandfather grew up in a different era! boy do I know that line well. But, the Daughter will do what she intends to, and if it is science, go for it.
    What was her name, oh, Marie Curie. Ak Gramps if he ever had an x-ray. Nobel Prize in Physics, "in recognition of the extraordinary services they have rendered by their joint researches on the radiation phenomena discovered by Professor Henri Becquerel."
    Just a thought.
    BHOG
    Yeah... Different era and a society (Japan)that is 50 years behind! Yeah... I think I'll make a big thing about her being the next Marie Curie whenever I'm with the in laws

Edit - I just told my daughter about Marie Curie and Rosalind Franklin (she who discovered most of the stuff about DNA that Crick and Watson were given credit for) and now she is chanting "Girls are the science queeeeeens!!!!"

Comment

Oh I'll help too Tawn...JUST LET ME AT EM!
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Arvo all...
        Gman - my old boss adopted a little girl from China, she was single & 50yrs old at the time. Or I would love you to meet my girlfriend, she's gorgi, funny, successful, no drinker & has no time for pissed idiots & she turns 37 today...unfortunately she's in Sinny & you're jogging around Port Phillip Bay...she wants babies too but apparently the good baby Daddies are taken (all but one) & the clocks a' tickin'.
        Nicey I have the outlaws staying too at the moment...I stayed at my friends house last night & left them all to it!!
        Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

Hi there Cakes so good to see you :l Your friend would just love the G.

Well folks I'm shutting down. My body aches. Everywhere. Someone recommended the Epsom salts and Apple Cider Vinegar in the bath? I may give it a try in the morning. Emma is sound asleep at 10PM. That just doesn't happen :H

Goodnight and enjoy the rest of your evening Undies :l
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

A Better Me;1482686 wrote: Arvo all...
            Gman - my old boss adopted a little girl from China, she was single & 50yrs old at the time. Or I would love you to meet my girlfriend, she's gorgi, funny, successful, no drinker & has no time for pissed idiots & she turns 37 today...unfortunately she's in Sinny & you're jogging around Port Phillip Bay...she wants babies too but apparently the good baby Daddies are taken (all but one) & the clocks a' tickin'.
            Nicey I have the outlaws staying too at the moment...I stayed at my friends house last night & left them all to it!!
            Oh how exciting!! Your friend sounds perfect

Oh.... I spent the day with the outlaws yesterday (hence the stupid sexist comment) but living upstairs from them means I don't actually have to spend much full-on intensive time with them.
            Good luck with all the rellies

Comment

Thanks love. My outlaws actually live in NZ so it's perfect!! And they are lovely so it's not too much of a chore!
              Off to make din dins...my awesome stir fry with mobs of veggies.

Comment

A Better Me;1482686 wrote: Arvo all...
                G'day Grinder you beeeewdiful beautiful.

Thanks. How's this then. If she likes (or hates, doesn't matter really) me music on the link in my profile, which also has a couple of dodgy but reasonably accurate pics, then i'll talk turkey if she's interested?! How are things mate?

Thanks Bird, will see how i go and what the year brings.

Noicey. Last year i had a frustrating cycle of drinking appx every 2nd weekend for a couple of evenings typically (nowhere NEAR how i was when i came to this site), which i somehow found really hard to break. I broke through a couple of times to 30 days, and a 90 day stint, but then i allowed myself to succumb to work pressures. My mistake was in ALLOWING myself to get sucked in to work pressure/trivia, and so i would drink at end of week. This is a vast improvement from my earlier routine, BUT, i wasn't happy. Not happy with the fog of the next day, and not happy with wasting my time drinking and self abusing really, as i was performing as a shadow of my Gman self. For me, this cycle was also draining, as the thoughts would always be lurking when not drinking. With booze in my system for a couple of days after drinking affected my being a lot too. Better for me to boot AL out the door permanently. I am so much more alive, productive, handsomererer, and present.

Have a pearler out there everyone!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

nicelife;1482669 wrote: Buddy - you're cruzin.......:H:H:H
                  or dreamin!'

techie;1482676 wrote:
                  Oh I'll help too Tawn...JUST LET ME AT EM!
                  :H:H

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Evening all! Birdy, I love your chooky. Techie I love your tempy Mangonel, going to use it to catapult into tomorrow coz today has been crap. What is it with work and Monday lately? actually its been most of the week for the last few weeks...mmm...

Anyway...saw this and it made me laugh...

Attached files [img]/converted_files/2082479=7512-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

:H:H
                      Happs.
                      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1482743 wrote: :H:H
                        Happs.
                        Oi Bridgee...you watching Revenge?

What is it with cats faces when they're doing something like this? such a fusk you look...I'm going to develop it and add it to my resume...

Comment

Have a beaut Embuggerance free day tomorrow Happs. I'm interested to see what the week holds for me, at work that is. Wish me luck tomorrow. I suspect I've ruffled a few upper management feathers with my crack down on their dilly dallying, I say dilly dallying and slackness on the lack of one fire exit sign I think we need installed in a particular location. I think they'll be whingeing about the 'tone' of my email (which was impatient) which just stated my serious concern on the issue as a health and safety risk, and my concern that not one of the 4 tenants including us, and the landlord, was taking responsibility and taking action. Dog forbid if we were to have had a fire there today or last Friday and I hadn't pulled out all stops. Will see what worksafe says and if my org. coughs up the dough and installs sign, or gets landlord to do it, or joint effort. So far every party doesn't want to contribute to the cost. Now that I've involved worksafe, they will decide. I'm very interested to hear what w/safe say.

Enough of my ramblings! I'll be tweeting throughout tomorrow every half hour.

Take care everyone, and go hard or go home!

xpost. Evening ladies!

N.R.N.R.

Comment

Guitarista;1482714 wrote: G'day Grinder you beeeewdiful beautiful.

Thanks. How's this then. If she likes (or hates, doesn't matter really) me music on the link in my profile, which also has a couple of dodgy but reasonably accurate pics, then i'll talk turkey if she's interested?! How are things mate?

Have a pearler out there everyone!
                            I'll get her to peruse next time I see her (coupla weeks probably)...was it Movember or is that moustache a permanent accessory? Tres Tom Selleck...alternatively you could meet someone the old fashioned way...good ole' innernet :H
                            I'm doing ok mate...every day learning. Embuggerances at work though, my manager is attempting to fiddle the hours to reduce staff costs. I picked it up immediately & took major umbridge - told him in no uncertain terms it wasn't on,the younger staff won't say anything so I'm gonna keep him honest. Tomorrow I think I'll mention it to the powers that be with the angle of 'look, if he feels he's being backed into a position where he has to be so dishonest & break the law like that then it needs to be addressed, I'm doing you a favour mate'. But I hate conflict & particularly dislike this man now, not liking people is hard but he's such a f***ing dweeb. Pass the EB Begone...
                            Now Bear Grylls has made himself a pair of 'bog shoes' & I'm off to the scratcher. No more babies for us but doesn't mean you gotta give up the fun stuff
                            Night night.

Comment

G'day Cakes, Nope, mo free zone. Only pull it out for yer Movember like. I'm taking a Zen like attitude at work now, and I don't let the trivia get me down at all. I still retain my chirpy outlook and attitude on the job, and............loving it. Hope your work issues with knob head work out. Noight.

Comment

No I missed Revenge and most other things today Happs.
                                I just emailed my labour of love to my teacher as it happens. SO much for an early night.

Hello everybodeeeee!
                                I will have to read back on the morrow, but I do spy a cool pair of yellow crocks up there.....love crocks.....

Nighty
                                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X