Underoos and Friends - March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tawnyfrog;1484384 wrote: Did you know that men give their decks names because they don't want a total stranger to make all decisions?

See? Educational. Always.
    :H:H

Comment

No Tawny. She was going dinner with some girlfriends, and I wasn't available when she summoned me. She has a very robust social schedule I might add. I'm much better though thank you. This happens to me periodically. Occupational hazard my dear (oops watch that Techie). Again, thanks for your concern. Its very touching.
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

tawnyfrog;1484384 wrote: Did you know that men give their decks names because they don't want a total stranger to make all decisions?

See? Educational. Always.
        I have a large deck !
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hi Undies!

I made it back from the wilds of Hokkaido to the civilisation of Tokyo .... Fairly intact apart from a lot of aching muscles. I switched back to Snowboarding the last day.... And I realise why it is a young persons sport! It's not the snowboarding as such, it's the getting up - Christ my stomach muscles are complaining!

No broken bones (thanks for the well wishes Mr G) But I already figured we were safe there. I broke my foot before Christmas walking down the stairs and my daughter broke her toe trampoling.... So we weren't going to hurt ourselves doing something dangerous like skiing:H

Comment

techie;1484383 wrote:
            Where the hell do you get this stuff??!!!

Christ!! I live in the land of "kawaii" where there is enough pink, frilly, glittery and cute stuff to sink a whole navy..... And I don't think I've seen anything this bad.

That being said.... I walked past the huge Barbie fashion store in Harajuku the other day and thought of you:H

Comment

techie;1484395 wrote: I have a large deck !
              So you say.... But how is the workmanship? Is it strongly built and built to last? Or is it just a flashy piece of junk that collapses without warning?

Comment

Oh these dresses are my speciality. I'm the Bobby Trendy of Undie women's fashion. You need a design Blossoms? You just ask old Techie. Next?

Comment

Blossoms;1484404 wrote: So you say.... But how is the workmanship? Is it strongly built and built to last? Or is it just a flashy piece of junk that collapses without warning?
                  Yeah it's just decorative !

Comment

techie;1484408 wrote: Oh these dresses are my speciality. I'm the Bobby Trendy of Undie women's fashion. You need a design Blossoms? You just ask old Techie. Next?
                    Oh I think I'm going to have to find you something gorgeous to wear too:H

I'm going to have to figure out if I can post photos straight from my iPhone to the forum... And go on a bit of a fashion exploration.

Comment

techie;1484395 wrote: I have a large deck !
                      The Lamp has one and a half...I've just done inspection...:H

Hi Blossoms

Comment

myhappyplace;1484417 wrote: The lamp has one and a half...I've just done inspection...:H

Hi Blossoms
                        LMAO

Comment

Blossoms;1484411 wrote: Oh I think I'm going to have to find you something gorgeous to wear too:H

I'm going to have to figure out if I can post photos straight from my iPhone to the forum... And go on a bit of a fashion exploration.
                          for the lovely Blossoms...

Comment

techie;1484421 wrote: for the lovely Blossoms...

It's disturbing how fast you came up with that.
                            Do you have your favourite anti-fashion sites bookmarked, Or do you just google ugly +pink+dress and see what comes up?

Comment

techie;1484410 wrote: Yeah it's just decorative !
                              Ah... There's yer problem roight there.

Comment

For Techie http://www.kittyhell.com/2009/03/03/...ens-underwear/

Comment

Working...
                                X