X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - March

[quote]Miss Behaving;1471559 wrote:
    Originally posted by tawnyfrog View Post

My domestic arrangements over the next few months are too complicated to go into in detail! It might just have to be one of those neverending stories I will have permanent accommodation by September, but in the mean time I'll be coach surfing with relatives and friends
    Sounds like you are actually going to be that 15 year old that you miss so much again:H
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1471434 wrote: You were right. We probably just should have gotten married that night onfused:
      The night is still young. :bigwink:

techie;1471469 wrote: If anyone has seen this woman please call Techie @ (602) 555-5555

Now Techie, what's the story with Deb?

Wishing everyone a safe, sober, and magical weekend.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Believe it or not I'm on a real date. It started with a kiss (hike) how did it end up like this. She is looking in a boutique. I'm waiting outside. I told Emma to text me in an hour so I have an excuse to bail out. I'll share all the gory details re: Ellie. Ok gotta run Undies.
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

techie;1471696 wrote: Believe it or not I'm on a real date.
          How good is that?!?! Very happy for you. See ... you should have bought those new under dacks months ago ...

Morning Undies - another brilliant day here. Off and into it.

Comment

Morning Undies...does this mean we now get to date vicariously through Techie? :H have fun John...

The sewers backed up....gotta fix it...

Comment

I still love the Frog the mostest. Ellie is yet another west european woman whose come into my life specifically to make it miserable :H She was born in Berlin and moved to Scottsdale when she was fourteen. What is she like? A cross between Heidi Klum and Heinrich Himmler. She asked me at one point if I was seeing anyone else. I said yes, but I only know her by an alias. I said she has a much longer tongue than you have. Se looked puzzled.

Actually, she is very very cute and has two grown boys. She is psychologist and works for the state. She has been divorced for five years and looks amazing. I'd love to know what nutrients were floating in her gene pool. If so, believe me I would take a dip. Speaking of dips, we're biking together tomorrow and I may, just may, show her my yantra mat.
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

techie;1471761 wrote: Speaking of dips, we're biking together tomorrow ...
                Excellent work! Now, can you try not to blow this by falling off or committing some such other stupid act? Can you just this once do something without incurring an injury?

Undies! How cool is this? Techie's inamorata's a shrink. If we play our cards right, we might get some free on-line therapy to sort us out. What'd ya reckon?

Gorgi scrambled googies with dill, Tassie smoked salmon and mini croissants for brunch. Excellent.

Comment

Nice one Techie.

If Curtis is along for the hike, i'd keep an eye on that old silver tongued smoothie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jNWHOf5gpA[/video]]Kelly Clarkson - Sober (Live From the Troubadour 10/19/11) - YouTube

Here's Kelly live. Ain't she just gorgeous?!

L8tr, Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning Undies and all

Hope you are all having a great weekend..

Was at daughters yesterday, looking after 3 of the kids, daughter, her hubbie and one of the grandughters and friends went to see Ed Sheeran, at riverstage brisbane, I was really surprised the gig wasn't cancelled, it was outdoors, and it was really bucketing down rain..
                    anyway they all went and it was packed, and enjoyed it, even though they were all soaked when they got home.. I looked him up on you tube, real good singer,

We had a good time, dinner was lovely, cooked by oldest grandson, homemade chicken and leak pie, he also cooked, cheese and leak pie for his younger sister, she is a vegetarion, so lovely time had by all..

and thank you all for being here, I'm feeling better and more positive...

:l to all

Comment

tawnyfrog;1471772 wrote:
                      Undies! How cool is this? Techie's inamorata's a shrink. If we play our cards right, we might get some free on-line therapy to sort us out. What'd ya reckon?
                      Bugger that, she can tutor the big locust...how good is that??

Hi Mr G!

Geez Undies, bit over the rain, road closures, the mould and the sewer....we need an eel this week....off to be constructive though, might have a bit of a baking afternoon to set us up for this weeks lunches

Comment

your lunch sounds tasty Tawn, made me feel hungry when I read that....

Comment

Lilly, Happs and any other chook women ... are your girls starting to moult?

Comment

myhappyplace;1471803 wrote: Bugger that, she can tutor the big locust...how good is that??

Hi Mr G!

Geez Undies, bit over the rain, road closures, the mould and the sewer....we need an eel this week....off to be constructive though, might have a bit of a baking afternoon to set us up for this weeks lunches
                            same here Happy, really really really sick of this rain now.... hope you get the sewer sorted out... and happy baking...

I made a gluten free cake on friday, did not turn out good, would of needed a power saw to cut through it... so needless to say it was a bin job..:upset:

Comment

Well, I'm tracking recipes at the moment so this is still research time...shame about the cake Lilly...

Girls not moulting yet Tawny. Just wondering about this...I missed it last year as the girls didnt have any proper sort of feathers. Does it happen in autumn?

Comment

I can't remember and can't be arsed finding last year's thread but mine are moulting fiercely and I'm trying to think of something fun to do with all the feathers.

Comment

Working...
                                X