Underoos and Friends - March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cold as hell here, had to cover up the plants. Did not get cat to vet as got stuck working at work and then had a gig..no more episodes though...good for you and the gloves Happs. Are you grating beets with them or what???...Tawny, you could make an Indian headdress and wear it out shopping. Or once my kid tucked a feather in her butt crack and went down the hall singing Turkey in the Straw. Once I covered a snare drum with burlap and sewed some beads on and a couple feathers...hmmm...made it through the kids depression crisis without thinking about beer, I realized this morning...things are looking up....

Comment

Hi Bird,
      Burlap beaded drums sounds so funky.

OK off to pick up my friends in the city.

Comment

Hi birdy & Rags. RAGS...YAY! I'm down for the count today. In bed wicked sore throat so no romancing today. Maybe just maybe the Frog would make me that Pavarotti pie thingo with the raspberries and shaved chocolate. I mean with me sick and all. I don't think the request will turn out well...just sayin

Have a GREAT day folks :h
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Morning All.
          The boy is going to an African drumming lesson soon. School is so much cooler these days than it used to be.

Word on the street is that Biggest Loser starts again on March 17, 6:45PM Channel Ten if anyone is interested.
          I will be doing my usual annual commentary.:H
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

techie;1472149 wrote: Hi birdy & Rags. RAGS...YAY! I'm down for the count today. In bed wicked sore throat so no romancing today. Maybe just maybe the Frog would make me that Pavarotti pie thingo with the raspberries and shaved chocolate. I mean with me sick and all. I don't think the request will turn out well...just sayin

I reckon you've got Buckley's my friend, but I admire your persistence....
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1472159 wrote: I reckon you've got Buckley's my friend, but I admire your persistence....
              There is no frippin' Buckley's in this house :H:H:H My cough is exhibiting persistence though. How are you cutie pie. How's the IT stuff going ??
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Morning Jonesy, Rags, Bird, Techie, and Turkey's everywhere,

Good stuff re remaining off the booze during kids crisis Bird. Bravo friend!

Great to see you Rags! Good to hear you're saving $8,500 on the new vehicle, even if it's costing you $8,975 in fuel to pick it up and drive it home. Is it diesel? Turbocharged? And most importantly, what colour?......don't tell me it's canary bloody yellow. Safe travels, and regards to your guests.

Get well soon Techie. New girlfriend, then sore throat. hmm. Where is Curtis in all of this?

Have a beaut day roo's. Make it count for something. :welcome:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;1472168 wrote: Morning Jonesy, Rags, Bird, Techie, and Turkey's everywhere,

Good stuff re remaining off the booze during kids crisis Bird. Bravo friend!

Great to see you Rags! Good to hear you're saving $8,500 on the new vehicle, even if it's costing you $8,975 in fuel to pick it up and drive it home. Is it diesel? Turbocharged? And most importantly, what colour?......don't tell me it's canary bloody yellow. Safe travels, and regards to your guests.

Get well soon Techie. New girlfriend, then sore throat. hmm. Where is Curtis in all of this?

Have a beaut day roo's. Make it count for something. :welcome:
                  Hi there Mr G. Last I heard Curtis was working with a Hollywood Special Effects Artist to have himself made up to look like Mellors. Not sure what he's planning!

Comment

Oh yeah, I'm drinking lots of tea. Yorkshire Gold...nothing better !

Comment

Morning busy people...and little sick Techie...:l still cracking up over Bird's kid with the feather and the song...and yes Bird, the gloves are for beets Bridge's recipe was too clean so I went with a Nigella and made a huge mess but it tasted great...

Bridge re Biggest Loser...seen the promo shots of the Commando?...the eyes are lookin' goood...

Off to be B&I...be good...

Comment

techie;1472149 wrote: Hi birdy & Rags. RAGS...YAY! I'm down for the count today. In bed wicked sore throat so no romancing today. Maybe just maybe the Frog would make me that Pavarotti pie thingo with the raspberries and shaved chocolate. I mean with me sick and all. I don't think the request will turn out well...just sayin

It's on the East Coast, too, techie. Third day for me. Hubs won't come near me.:upset:
                        Pleading for Frog, Brigders, Sunny, G-man, sosomeone please help!!!!
                        "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1472158 wrote: Morning All.
                          The boy is going to an African drumming lesson soon. School is so much cooler these days than it used to be.

Word on the street is that Biggest Loser starts again on March 17, 6:45PM Channel Ten if anyone is interested.
                          I will be doing my usual annual commentary.:H
                          Oh good - I'll be able to watch it! For the first time in my history on this thread, I will get to participate in the TV commentary. My cup overfloweth :H
                          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Missy ... the Commando is a hornbag. Just you wait. You'll throb him big time.

I'll be back later to address the issue of the little coughy-woughy and other subjects of great import.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1472243 wrote: Missy ... the Commando is a hornbag. Just you wait. You'll throb him big time.

I'll be back later to address the issue of the little coughy-woughy and other subjects of great import.
                              Yeah....here's a teaser

isn't he gorgi??

Get better soon Juja... Attached files [img]/converted_files/2067468=7485-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Oh dear, I think I'll be the odd one out re commando. He is good looking but I think he comes across as a bit of a ...

Rain this morning; breathing in lungfulls of sodden soil. Bliss...

I loved the hot tub Kev was in last night (the one in Wales, didn't see the one he made from the engine casing). Wasn't too fond of his alpaca coat though

Comment

Working...
                                X