Underoos and Friends - March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blondie;1472295 wrote: Missy - are you joining us this week?!! I hope you're looking forward to more than conversing about the biggest loser :-)
    Blondie I land on your shores on Saturday. And yes, I have more to talk about than the biggest loser :-) I'm looking forward to erudite conversations with Reg about ABC. He had better show up on this thread before I land :-)
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Hi Meron

Despite not having the stereotypical alcoholic's problems, you've recognised a dangerous habit. So what are you going to buy with your $5200 at the end of the year?

Comment

How exciting Missy! Pity you couldn't bunk on Reg's boat! Hope the elocution lessons went well :-)

Comment

myhappyplace;1472245 wrote: Yeah....here's a teaser

isn't he gorgi??

Get better soon Juja...
          Oh come on girls. He looks like a gay plumber. Just sayin' !
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

techie;1472323 wrote: Oh come on girls. He looks like a gay plumber. Just sayin' !
            He's like Kevin...with more muscle (s) and bluer contacts...sigh...

Comment

myhappyplace;1472326 wrote: He's like Kevin...with more muscle (s) and bluer contacts...sigh...
              I don't know either one of them :H
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Personally, I find Owen Wilson very sexy. There I've said it. :H

Comment

blondie;1472337 wrote: Personally, I find Owen Wilson very sexy. There I've said it. :H
                  :H :H he is....

Comment

I thought you would like this blondie...

1st Photo of Alien Planet Actually Forming Captured | Space.com

Comment

Nite everyone. I'm not feeling too hot so I'll yantra, yawn, and sleep. Love you all. I do!!!

Comment

blondie;1472318 wrote: Hi Meron

Despite not having the stereotypical alcoholic's problems, you've recognised a dangerous habit. So what are you going to buy with your $5200 at the end of the year?
                        lol have to get there yet!

last time i came on a forum like this n said i drank few beers at night etc lottsa people said i was alcoholic, although i didnt think so..

Its not, not being able to drink, its not being able to stop til the jobs thoroughly done..

can anyone relate to this?

I reckon i'd be doing 24 standard drinks a day, thats 168 a week!

guess my only saving grace is I'm not/wasnt on the hard stuff, mainly just beer.

Slimming down nicely and rapidly now though might add as desireable side effect!!

Comment

techie;1472364 wrote: Nite everyone. I'm not feeling too hot so I'll yantra, yawn, and sleep. Love you all. I do!!!
                          Night Techie. Don't forget to pull...

Comment

techie;1472363 wrote: I thought you would like this blondie...

1st Photo of Alien Planet Actually Forming Captured | Space.com
                            fascinating, thanks.

Comment

meron;1472377 wrote: lol have to get there yet!

i drank few beers at night etc
                              I reckon i'd be doing 24 standard drinks a day, thats 168 a week!
                              I guess that'd be an understated Aussie few :H:H
                              And as an ex-excessive beer drinker, I'm not sure that not wanting hard stuff is a saving grace; it's all as damaging Well done on the weight loss - always a great incentive!

Comment

blondie;1472379 wrote: Night Techie. Don't forget to pull...
                                LOL

I must be taking this the wrong way.... sorry my dirty mind!!

Comment

Working...
                                X