Underoos and Friends - March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, meron. Some people here pull coconut oil for oral hygeine...
    Oil Pulling: My New Morning Ritual

I can understand how it may have been taken the wrong way :-)

Comment

blondie;1472393 wrote: Sorry, meron. Some people here pull coconut oil for oral hygeine...
      Oil Pulling: My New Morning Ritual

I can understand how it may have been taken the wrong way :-)
      Sorry!! really sorry, :wahh:

I'm terrible...

Comment

meron;1472404 wrote: Sorry!! really sorry, :wahh:

I'm terrible...
        :H Please don't beat yourself up; it's all a bit of a larf here! Wait till you meet Mr G, he uses heavy duty motor grade oil to pull. Haven't seen what his teeth are like though :H

OK, getting taken to lunch, so here endeth my irreverance and procrastination (sem 1 started today; now in year 20 - I think I should get an honorary degree just for persistence and longevity!)

Hope you stick around meron

Comment

blondie;1472405 wrote: :H Please don't beat yourself up; it's all a bit of a larf here! Wait till you meet Mr G, he uses heavy duty motor grade oil to pull. Haven't seen what his teeth are like though :H

OK, getting taken to lunch, so here endeth my irreverance and procrastination (sem 1 started today; now in year 20 - I think I should get an honorary degree just for persistence and longevity!)

Hope you stick around meron
          Thanx

really thought i'd put foot in it!

I'll stay around.

hoo roo

Comment

Arvo all

It's actually not raining, and i have washing on the line... Wow, am so excited

Tawn our chickies are not maulting at the moment, but with all this rain we have had, maybe they don't know what season were in:H

was doing a bit of googling, came across this sit, very interesting, its how to make your own oil of oregano,

here is the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAGA9TAvqXk

Comment

:welcome: Meron...

well done on your af time,wishing you all the very best on your af journey...

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1472158 wrote: Morning All.
                The boy is going to an African drumming lesson soon. School is so much cooler these days than it used to be.

Word on the street is that Biggest Loser starts again on March 17, 6:45PM Channel Ten if anyone is interested.
                I will be doing my usual annual commentary.:H
                I will be tuning into that one, Hubbie and I both like watching biggest looser, at least when we both like the same shows, theres no fighting over the tv control

Comment

Watching your link Lilly...I reckon Tony knows his biz...wish he made it with fresh oregano, with all the rain I've got oodles of herbs...

Comment

I cant get to sleep at night for my grass growing!

This is hard time for me now, my witching hour/s 5-7 ish was my before dinner drinking time, to be honest i feel lost with what to do with my time.

Comment

Hi again Meron ... we're going to have to work on that name LOL

Are you a physical person? Like ... would you consider going for a walk/run/swim during this witching time?

Comment

Hi there Undies.......I wanted to drop by & thank you for all the support you have given me in the last week. Very much appreciated. :h:h
                        Ok - back to regularly scheduled programming.......:H
                        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

myhappyplace;1472421 wrote: Watching your link Lilly...I reckon Tony knows his biz...wish he made it with fresh oregano, with all the rain I've got oodles of herbs...
                          Happy, this link below uses fresh oregano, its so interesting, the products you can make at home, if you have the right ingredients,might have to look into growing some herbs...meself

Make Your Own Oil of Oregano

Hi Nora, hope you are doing well....

Comment

Peeky boo Meron and Welcome!

I schedule every minute of my time between 3 and 8pm when I'm feeling antsy.

Glad I'll be getting a few Biggest Loser buddies.
                            MC gave me the poops this year because they were all professionals and that's not what it's all about in my book. So it's down to BL to deliver the 2013 goods.

I love the course Techie, even though I am startled and somewhat confused every day. Doing the course with a gang of minors born in 1995 with a mouse in their hands. They fart a lot and tell me their girl secrets so it's just like being at home except scarier.

I must eat as I am babbling....
                            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

[quote]Miss Behaving;1472315 wrote: Blondie I land on your shores on Saturday.
                              Yay! There's another excuse to break out the choc soy ice cream!

[QUOTE=meron;1472377]

last time i came on a forum like this n said i drank few beers at night etc lottsa people said i was alcoholic, although i didnt think so..
                              Its not, not being able to drink, its not being able to stop til the jobs thoroughly done..

can anyone relate to this?

Yes, yes and yes. I don't really use labels for my own drinking, or myself Meron, except to acknowledge that my drinking isn't 'normal', and it has become a problem for me. Moderation works for a short time with me, but will soon blow out again to old 24/7 drinking levels, so after much trial and error, abstinence is much better, healthier, and less stressful for me. I rarely got smashed, and would be the quiet, 'loving' laid back drunk still standing and leaning in a corner somewhere, keeping to myself. But this was destructive for me, and i finally saw my drinking as a problem. When everyone else had left the pub, i'd reject offers of going back to someone's place to party on, so i could go home and let the real drinking begin, when most folks where passing out.

Originally posted by meron View Post

This is hard time for me now, my witching hour/s 5-7 ish was my before dinner drinking time, to be honest i feel lost with what to do with my time.
                              Have you looked at our toolbox thread? Start at page 1 and you'll probably find yourself reading for hours. Lot's of useful tips and strategies for exactly what you are talking about. https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html

Bridgey. When do you graduate?

Have a beaut evening all!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Glad I'm not the only babbler when hungry....

Yep...looking forward to BL...and still perservering with MC, its like Lilly said about her and her hubs watching it...the Lamp loves MC so I've gotta give on something...and thanks for the other oil link to Lilly, I'm on it...

Creating new habits Meron. Thats what I was thinking when I read your post. Its a bit of an adjustment...

Off to eat salad and duck fat spuds....

Comment

Working...
                                X