Underoos and Friends - March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great stuff Blondie - now, get nekkid and flat on yer back girlie!!!!
    It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
    Mother Theresa

Comment

Blondie BTW - is she purple or green????
      Mother Theresa

Comment

Oh, I meant to tell you all I'm reading Gillespie's book on why we should give up sugar.... almost finished it and only started last night. It makes perfect sense and it also makes me wonder about my state of mind. I'm getting serious about this now.....
        Mother Theresa

Comment

Count me in to the Biggest Loser(BL) series....

I want the Commando for a session or two or ten....

But not as much as I want Reg to grace us with his loveliness! Hugs to Olive.....

And, not as much as I want Techie to get well and get back here with some of his famous pics.....
          Mother Theresa

Comment

Sheesh Nicey :l Hope that perks ups your spikes!

I got one of each - one for my partner. Just working out the rings and belt!

I read the Gillespie book too and I agree it was informative and eye-opening. But recently I've been thinking I'm swinging wildly from one extreme to the other. And whilst I agree with the evils of sugar and I see his logic behind the fructose too, I just think I'm overloading with info and ought to just moderate!! (Well, after I give Jason Vale's turbo charge another shot!)

How Oscar doing?

Comment

Hey Blondie!

I'm the same, I can't seem to get a comfy balance happening...I just feel really out of sorts. And, have done so for a while now. I love Jason - might give that fad another spin.... See??? Too much of too much!!

Yesterday we had to climb stairs in a car park in the city - 5 floors worth. I could NOT believe how quickly I got lactic acid burn and really struggled with the whole thing. I was gobsmacked. I consider (or considered) myself relatively fit but man, that stair climb really shocked me!! I keep thinking that the stairs must have been extra high or something. Even when I was mega fat I never experienced anything like that. It was an instant reaction - and something like I would normally get from a heavy leg workout at the gym - after a good while....

Oscar is the most beautiful dog I've ever known. He just loves being with us and now thinks he should be able to climb on my lap most nights! He's pretty big compared to my chihuahua so we struggle a bit. I'm really glad we had the opportunity to have him in our family. it feels like we have always had him. I love him lots!!!

Let me know what to do with the rings.... My instruction book has no english section - or drawings!
              Mother Theresa

Comment

nicelife;1472803 wrote: Hey Blondie!

He just loves being with us and now thinks he should be able to climb on my lap most nights! He's pretty big compared to my chihuahua so we struggle a bit.
                :H:H

Yes, but Jason's all bad according to Gillespie's fructose theory!!

No help with the rings, I'm afraid - I had the belt on the wrong way

Comment

blondie;1472807 wrote: :H:H

Yes, but Jason's all bad according to Gillespie's fructose theory!!

No help with the rings, I'm afraid - I had the belt on the wrong way
                  See - it's which fad sits this week..... :H

I've yet to try the belt
                  Mother Theresa

Comment

Girls I would check with Tawny re: the rings. I remember her referring to them as "my precious!" Speaking of the Frog....FROG WE NEED YOU ! YOO HOO !
                    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Shouldn't you be resting, young man?!

Comment

blondie;1472825 wrote: Shouldn't you be resting, young man?!
                        OMG all I did was sleep today. I feel like junk but I'm wide awake now. Will read a bit, make tea, sort socks...Well you get it. Maybe another cupful of that cold med will put me out again. Like the mat blondie ?
                        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Am saving the mat for later. Hope it's not as complicated as the other bits
                          Enjoy your sock sorting; leave the tackling of your undies for another day.

Comment

Arvo Undies,

Have just had an email from my ISP advising me that the Synchrotron on my satellite dish is fusked. Apparently this cyclotron in which magnetic field strength increases with energy of particles to keep their orbital radius constant is not allowing me to receive any incoming from the states of Alabama, Alaska, Arizona or Arkansas. Oh well. Shame really.

So ... I like the rings. They provide a very nice finger massage around the knuckles. I currently have the belt strapped to the back of my office chair but that's a waste because I don't tend to lean back whilst typing, nor am I usually nekkid in the office. So I'm going to tie it to a pillow and whack it under the desk to be the permanent foot-massager.

I rooly rooly like the pillow at nape of neck/base of skull and fall asleep almost instantly. This of course is for a nanna nap - NOT prolonged night-time slumber. The mat is terrific and all in all - I'm very happy to be a Yantrist.

Nicey - I just throb Oscar the Cadaver dog and would love to talk to him about his work. Not so sure I want to talk to FH about his special project work but...

Comment

Arvo undies and all..

hope you are all having a great day..

I downloaded instrustions off, the internet for the yantra mat, I have posted a link below.
                              the belt that came with it, can be worn round your back, or unzipped and strapped on upper leg, the pillow... Tawn had a good suggestion for that, was to roll your feet on it, and that feels great, also great on the back of neck

I got the purple one..

According to chromatology, there are symbolic meanings to these colours... Purple stands for meditation,spirituality,intution and clarity..Green stands for harmony,balance, renewal and healing...thats what it says in my booklet...

http://theyantramat.co.uk/downloads/...-technique.pdf

Comment

techi, hope you feel better soon, have you tried, honey in hot water with a dash of turmeric... doesn't taste too bad either ...

Comment

Working...
                                X