Underoos and Friends - March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Guitarista for your reply too, and anyone else I missed.

will stick around even if don't get on every day

Comment

meron;1472883 wrote: Hanging in there, I have my moments but seem to be ok.

Although today I seemed to have a total scatter brain, kept making mistakes in things, dunno if part of the clean out process?
      Sure is sweetpea.
      You won't believe how much that improves as the weeks go on. You'll be able to concentrate, you won't 'lose' words as much, your mood will lift, you'll feel calm but energized at the same time (a state that didn't make much sense to me until I experienced it)

Keep it up love. Do you like walking? Got any dogs to walk?
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Welcome back Meron. Like Bridge says it gets better over the weeks. Thing I've enjoyed the most is feeling calm. And not reacting to situations as much.

Rags, your post gave me a big sookylala moment of homesickness...remember Mum and Dad used to live down that way?... and the memories just came flooding back....

Comment

Evening all,

No wonder that mouse ain't taking the bait Blondie. It's probably ole school. Give the thing some good old fashioned cheese like they do in the cartoons. I used to use a mouse trap me mum gave me made by rent-o-kill of all companies. It was harmless to the mouse, and trapped sir or madame when the mouse walked to the end of the chamber. Gravity would tip it and the trap door would shut. Next day i'd just remove the mouse to a 'sunnier' locale. Easy non? hehe.

Thanks for the Sunny/Leon update Saucey.

G'day Meron. You into ships then? A sailor perhaps?

You've got me rollin' in the ailes Techstar!

Have a beaut evening everyone.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1472894 wrote: Sure is sweetpea.
            You won't believe how much that improves as the weeks go on. You'll be able to concentrate, you won't 'lose' words as much, your mood will lift, you'll feel calm but energized at the same time (a state that didn't make much sense to me until I experienced it)

Keep it up love. Do you like walking? Got any dogs to walk?
            Yeah was really weird, I had lots to do but felt like it was xmas or something. like I was buzzing, thought i'd inadvertently sniffed something and was experiencing solvent abuse effects, far out!

I don't shake or twitch from alcohol, but every day is feeling better but strange in its new entwisting way.

My eyes are itchy itchy as, unless I use some drops for hay fever... whats that about??

linked or not? any other unusual surprises around the corner I should know about?

Thanks for all advice n support, some great folks here:thanks:

Comment

Guitarista;1472898 wrote: G'day Meron. You into ships then? A sailor perhaps?.
              G'day mate,

yes I have spent a few days on the blue stuff ..

Comment

meron;1472899 wrote: Yeah was really weird, I had lots to do but felt like it was xmas or something. like I was buzzing, thought i'd inadvertently sniffed something and was experiencing solvent abuse effects, far out!

I don't shake or twitch from alcohol, but every day is feeling better but strange in its new entwisting way.

My eyes are itchy itchy as, unless I use some drops for hay fever... whats that about??

linked or not? any other unusual surprises around the corner I should know about?

Thanks for all advice n support, some great folks here:thanks:

I only get itchy eyes with the hayfever or overuse of makeup:H

Surprises? Loads!

You know all those bruises that you wake up with and think WTF? And then they take weeks to go? Watch what happens next time you get a bruise. Magic.

And you will sleep
                ! Really roolly well!
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

meron;1472901 wrote: G'day mate,

yes I have spent a few days on the blue stuff ..
                  Not the Harpic flushmatic Meron, i meant do you sail?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1472906 wrote: I only get itchy eyes with the hayfever or overuse of makeup:H

You know all those bruises that you wake up with and think WTF?!
                    I do actually, WTF causes them??? n its not I got soo drunk I didn't know I banged something cos I never ever got stagery drunk

What did cos that? really love to know that one, thought was my partner kickin the crap outta me for snoring or something..lol

Comment

Guitarista;1472911 wrote: Not the Harpic flushmatic Meron, i meant do you sail?
                      lol ... didn't mean that blue stuff, meant the blue stuff as in sea.

But no not sail as such, but did some sailing in some of her majesty's vessels,

I have a boat now but its a 5.3ltr V8 plaything

.... Big Dog's going to bed, night boys n girls...

Comment

I'm all tucked in...

Tawny Oscar and I made you some Anzac biscuits and they're on the bench. A selection of T2 in the cupboard above the kettle. Moo juice in the fridge, shoogs in the pot marked shoogs.

Can someone turn off the yard light please. I forgot to and really don't want to get out of bed.

Nighters - sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite!!!
                        It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                        Mother Theresa

Comment

tawnyfrog;1472856 wrote: My google translator says there's a K missing ...
                          Rotflmao
                          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Morning all,

I love the sea Meron. I've had a bit to do with 'Her majesty' over the years myself.

Right, morning meditation done, and now onto the 21 day binary code challenge. Todays gig is to find the 'K'. I am excitement. Actually, mathematics and natural law are bloody exciting. I'm a big fan of yer Fibonacci. Mazing.

Wishing all a safe, sober and magical day, especially Corrie and Missy.

And to you there in the cheap seats. Take care friend, and do something special and kind for yourself today. A gentle challenge of sorts. One that gets you a little out of your comfort zone.

L8tr, Yo!

Comment

Morning all...doing my posting do get to the end of the thread thing...hang on....

Comment

meron;1472921 wrote: I do actually, WTF causes them??? n its not I got soo drunk I didn't know I banged something cos I never ever got stagery drunk

What did cos that? really love to know that one, thought was my partner kickin the crap outta me for snoring or something..lol
                                That wonderful mistreated organ of ours, the liver, is responsible for blood coagulation/clotting as well as loads of other functions. LOADS. Yep, that's what we're messing around with. Even if you're not staggering legless, you will bruise a lot more easily just from superficial bumps because your liver function is probably disrupted, and the bruises will clear a lot more slowly too.

But you won't have to worry about that any more
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X