Underoos and Friends - March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi well I don't have pneumonia but a touch of asthma brought on by the flu. With the ribs and the flu we were worried it was pneumonia. I went to the hospital this morning around 3AM. I couldn't breathe. My blood oxygen level was 84-86 which is not good. Things are improving so I should be released tomorrow noon. They are referring me to a Pulmonary Doctor. This is all a BIG PITA. Next season I'm getting the flu shot even if it has Gigantopithecus DNA in it. Going to get some sleep. Bye all!
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

G'day all,

still going good, thanks for the bruises theory explained

Still get slightly yellow eyes n runs a bit, popping vitamin B to help.

Comment

techie;1473215 wrote: Hi well I don't have pneumonia but a touch of asthma brought on by the flu. With the ribs and the flu we were worried it was pneumonia. I went to the hospital this morning around 3AM. I couldn't breathe. My blood oxygen level was 84-86 which is not good. Things are improving so I should be released tomorrow noon. They are referring me to a Pulmonary Doctor. This is all a BIG PITA. Next season I'm getting the flu shot even if it has Gigantopithecus DNA in it. Going to get some sleep. Bye all!
        rest up techi, and have a good sleep:l

Comment

meron;1473220 wrote: G'day all,

still going good, thanks for the bruises theory explained

Still get slightly yellow eyes n runs a bit, popping vitamin B to help.
          Hi meron, well done on the af front... drink plenty filtered water, and add a dash of fresh lemon juice, helps to detox... maybe add a good multi vitamin to the supplements... its does take time for the body to repair, but well worth it....

Comment

Hi there Youron - Mefrog reporting ... don't forget to rub some Vegemite onto the bruises. It's a winner. Every.time.

Techie ... what can I say? If you didn't want to go cycling with Ellie, couldn't you just say so?

Cheeses twice, Undies ... I'm boiling. 33C on the 6th day of March?

Comment

Take care, Techie. Give the yantra mat a miss for a few days...

24 here Tawny - having soup for lunch

Comment

blondie;1473236 wrote:
                Tawny - having soup for lunch
                Shudder.

Trying a new concept here ... Watermelon, chillies, sea salt & lime.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1473239 wrote:

:upset: and here I was enjoying my soup. But now...(would it work with pineapple?!)

Comment

blondie;1473236 wrote: Take care, Techie. Give the yantra mat a miss for a few days...

24 here Tawny - having soup for lunch
                    thanks blondie

tawnyfrog;1473239 wrote:
                    Shudder.

Chuck a bit of cilantro in the mix. You could spoon feed me a little. They woke frippin' again. Vital signs and then a breathing treatment. PITA. So good to hear from Rags. Love that woman. BTW, my nurse is 5' 10" 240lbs !
                    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

blondie;1473242 wrote: . But now...(would it work with pineapple?!)
                      YESSS! My just picked up copy of 'Feast' says ... "You can do this with soy sauce instead of salt, or replace the watermelon with pineapple".

Comment

rain has stopped,for a while anyway, and getting a bit of sunshine.... 25c here at the moment

hope you enjoyed yer lunch Tawn n blondie

hope you are on the mend techi.. take care

Nicey have you been to get your blood tests yet, let us know how you go...

Comment

techie;1473249 wrote: BTW, my nurse is 5' 10" 240lbs !
                          Excellent! You're in good hands then. Now go to sleep...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1473254 wrote: Excellent! You're in good hands then. Now go to sleep...
                            Ok

Comment

tawnyfrog;1473251 wrote: YESSS! My just picked up copy of 'Feast' says ... "You can do this with soy sauce instead of salt, or replace the watermelon with pineapple".
                              Well, who needs Feast mag then (BTW, did you know soy sauce is 6.3% al? No wonder I go through so much :H)

"They woke frippin' again. Vital signs and then a breathing treatment"
                              Not sure what this means, Techie

"BTW, my nurse is 5' 10" 240lbs " But i think this means you're delusional :H Take care anyway!

Nice to get some coolness, isn't it, Lily?

Comment

blondie;1473257 wrote:
                                They woke Frippin again.
                                Poor bloody Frippin. :upset: Let the poor bastard sleep ...

Comment

Working...
                                X