Underoos and Friends - March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

myhappyplace;1473304 wrote: Yes....dont tell me something bad is going to happen....please....
    Something bad is going to happen:H
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

x posted, hi Happy hi Bridge...

Comment

Great to see you Reg.

Do what you gotta do. Take care of yourself mate.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Reggie;1473314 wrote: :H Dam You Bridgeina:H Regina is watching "Dance Academy"..like 24 /7 ..like..Daddio..like NOT a option ..like...but!!!:H
          Christ! Things roolly have gone down hill! At least it's not 1D ........

Hi Lilly!
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hi Lilly!!

Just had a bit of quality time to demand that whoever pee'd on the toilet floor clean up.
            And also to have some dinner....made this

Kitchari Recipe

and the Lamp made pizza for himself and the locusts...so I reckon I'm eating this on my own for the next few days...

The Lamp is travelling down to Sydney tomorrow to see COTY...

Comment

And Reg? a word on the word "like"....big locust is turning 18 in 2 months...he is finally not using it...well, not so much...I'm giving up on the other two...

Comment

myhappyplace;1473326 wrote: Hi Lilly!!

Just had a bit of quality time to demand that whoever pee'd on the toilet floor clean up.
                I've gotta be vigilant on this when i'm at work HP. Only one other bloke out of about 10 sheila's, but the pressure's still on.

Hey Roo's. Regarding noisy neighbours. I've looked at E.P.A. rules and it seems that any unreasonable noise after 10 p.m. is not on, which makes sense to me. But what is unreasonable noise? My downstairs neighbour isn't real loud, but after 10, i can hear his t.v. coming up through the floor and as much as i try to ignore it, it does bother me, and upsets my sleeping. I've got him to turn it down twice, and i'm going to endeavour to have a talk with him over weekend to tell him how i feel and try to work it out. I don't think he actually realises how easily the sound travels or how much it's starting to stress me. It's not real loud like a doof doof concert stereo system, but it bothers me.

Any idea's what unreasonable noise might mean? Am i being unreasonable and a party pooping dawk?! Thanks in advance. Brett W.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Reggie;1473339 wrote: Brett... I been here a long time room 101 ..your neighbor Son House..Bow tie event

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ-TQwMhPDg[/video]]Son House - Grinnin' in Your Face - YouTube
                  You're the kind of neighbour i been lookin for bro! At last. Some decent music! I've got souvlakia if you've got the whacky backa! :h

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IG3Z_R9wJ-w[/video]]Sonny Boy Williamson I`m A Lonely Man - YouTube

DAM THIS IS GOOD
                    Banned

Comment

tawnyfrog;1473275 wrote: Yep. Just desert-dwelling, attention-seeking behaviour.
                      byebyebridgetjones;1473279 wrote:
                      So.....do we think he is just making it all up as he goes along? Or is it Munchausen's
                      Oh you two are going to pay. Oh yes siree Bob :exclamation:

once I can see proper...
                      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

myhappyplace;1473281 wrote: :H...hi Reg...

Take care Techie...:l
                        :h Saucy

Howdy from me too Reg !
                        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hey there Roos. Well I'm out but feel like I should still be in. Why all this medical shit conspired to get me all at once, I'm not sure. Perhaps that last needle Tawny stuck in my effigy. Anyhow, I do feel a bit better. They gave me a pain med for the ribs, and prednisone for the asthma, along with a myriad of inhalers and lung related gadgetry.

Not so funny thing this morning. Last night, I had to put my contact lens in a drink cup (they don't have cases) with some saline stuff they provided. Well, the cup was gone when I woke. I rang the call button and shortly thereafter an angel walks in. Even with my challenged visual acuity I sensed GORGEOUS. She could model blue green scrubs. This beauty had my lens at the nurses station so it would not get knocked over. She put her delicate little hand on my wrist, eyed he tiny white wristwatch, and said my pulse rate was a bit high. DUH!

Now comes the absolute worst part for me...trying to rest. I need to or I could indeed wind up with pneumonia. So NO HIKING, BIKING, SWIMMING or watermelon recipes for this guy.

The Good (Ellie in yellow top) yes she IS younger than me...GEESH...

The Bad...

The Ugly...

Comment

Missy I'm thinking of you and hope things are coming along re: your move :l

I'm like looking forward to hearing from Happs.

Can't wait for Rags Aus/US alliance pictures. Hope you're having a blast with friends sweetie.

Looking forward to discussing the impending comet collision with Mars with the beautiful blondie.
                            Newly discovered comet may collide with Mars in 2014? | The Extinction Protocol: 2012 and beyond

Wondering how Mr. G is doing at the coffee shop. Amore with biscotti?

Nicey has made me paranoid of attics.

Waiting for Lilly's next BIG health discovery.

Hope you are improving meron!?

Well, I have previously address Jones & Frog aka Thelma & Louise.

Love you :h

Comment

Morning Techie and all to follow,

Ellie looks a little distracted, and isn't watching where she's going. Dunno if she'd be good in a crisis. Probably an Aries. The Frog on the other hand, sure knows a vented mandrel from a bush turkeys arse, and if inclement weather were to have youse stranded overnight, you'd no doubt awake to a freshly skinned critter cooking away in the mud oven she'd put together in the early hours.

But seriously mate, hope you get some rest in, and get yourself right. I'm an asthmatic myself (mild thankfully), but i ain't seen half of those inhalers!

Have a maaagnificent day out there Roo's and Ovaries. Do something special for yourself or someone else. Ok, why not do both?

Hey Fruity, where's my freakin bagel? Yo!

Comment

techie;1473553 wrote:

Wondering how Mr. G is doing at the coffee shop. Amore with biscotti?
                                Well, yesterday i went in for a late lunch and she was there and remembered my name, but was kinda aloof. She's probably playing hard to get. Yeah, that's it.

Will try to drop in again today for further investigation/stalking. :h

Comment

Working...
                                X