• Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - March

myhappyplace;1473326 wrote:
    And also to have some dinner....made this

Kitchari Recipe
    That sounds just unreal. This is what I made last night:

Easy Lamb Pilaf Recipe - Taste.com.au
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Guitarista;1473560 wrote: Well, yesterday i went in for a late lunch and she was there and remembered my name, but was kinda aloof. She's probably playing hard to get. Yeah, that's it.

Will try to drop in again today for further investigation/stalking. :h
      They're all a bit aloof when they dig you. In my case, the Frog has for the most part ignored me for over three years. I know, it's the cutest thing isn't it. I think things between us could take a turn for the better any day now.

Keep us in the loop G !
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Thelma and Louise:H

Techie man, why don't you sell some of that stash on?:H

Mr G, I could not tolerate that noise I'm afraid. Everyone has to sleep. Is he just passing out in front of the TV every night and not even watching it? While you thrash around sleepless? Also if you have floor boards instead of carpet the noise will carry so much more easily. Could the landlord be talked into some carpet?

At the end of the day there are people out there who just don't even think about how their noise and other actions affect other people. I've got one here at the moment too.
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1473588 wrote: Thelma and Louise:H

Techie man, why don't you sell some of that stash on?:H

Mr G, I could not tolerate that noise I'm afraid. Everyone has to sleep. Is he just passing out in front of the TV every night and not even watching it? While you thrash around sleepless? Also if you have floor boards instead of carpet the noise will carry so much more easily. Could the landlord be talked into some carpet?

At the end of the day there are people out there who just don't even think about how their noise and other actions affect other people. I've got one here at the moment too.
          :H:H I thought you would know what they were!
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Look at this Undies!

A very kind Undie sent me some sunflower seeds which I threw in this year and got a nice steady supply of these little beauties, which has only just eased off!

Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Outstanding Bridge !

Comment

Where's the Frog? I'll even offer to peel her a fly !

Comment

techie;1473586 wrote: I think things between us could take a turn for the better any day now.
                  Tell him he's dreamin'.

Gorgeous sunnies, Bridge. Did any of them reach 'giant' proportions?

Gotta zoom ...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1473649 wrote: Tell him he's dreamin'.

Gotta zoom ...
                    Techie: You're dreamin'. Get a life you jackass.

Techie: Yeah I guess you're right Techie.

Comment

Hope your on the mend Techie,

Guitarista... if its after 10pm n annoying you its unreasonable, if need be involve cops but prob best to try the ammicable approach first, some people have zero consideration.

On about day 9 now, think I used to have a calculator thing you put your AF day in and it counted to your current number of days.

Still going on the vit b's felt like a drink last night but had some of that kudzu, seemed to work ..

My OJ and water is refreshing, even better with lemonade but bit OT on the sugars that way, trying to lose weight too.

Mefrog! I know you dont like the meron...lol guess I did it in a rush...
                      care to rename me then? dunno if you can do, ?

oh well best go do some work

talk to you 's

Comment

Youron ... don't worry about the name thingo. In typical aussie fashion, you'll end up with a nickname anyway. Great stuff on Day 9. You're doing really well.

It's 30C and I'm cooking a rolled pork roast. WTF is wrong with me?

Comment

meron;1473654 wrote: Hope your on the mend Techie,

Guitarista... if its after 10pm n annoying you its unreasonable, if need be involve cops but prob best to try the ammicable approach first, some people have zero consideration.

On about day 9 now, think I used to have a calculator thing you put your AF day in and it counted to your current number of days.

Still going on the vit b's felt like a drink last night but had some of that kudzu, seemed to work ..

My OJ and water is refreshing, even better with lemonade but bit OT on the sugars that way, trying to lose weight too.

Mefrog! I know you dont like the meron...lol guess I did it in a rush...
                          care to rename me then? dunno if you can do, ?

oh well best go do some work

talk to you 's
                          Thanks meron. You seems to be making good progress. Stick close. It helps. I wouldn't worry about Myfrog. I did however change my user name just to spite her. She LOVED my original. It was moron. Go figure !

Comment

myhappyplace;1472897 wrote: Welcome back Meron. Like Bridge says it gets better over the weeks. Thing I've enjoyed the most is feeling calm. And not reacting to situations as much.

Rags, your post gave me a big sookylala moment of homesickness...remember Mum and Dad used to live down that way?... and the memories just came flooding back....
                            Hello there Happs et al, and hello Meron.

A slow day to-day, just about to take off for Fitzroy falls.

Frank does woodwork and brought all the way with him a beautiful walnut and birch bowl that he made for me. It is a beautiful piece of craftsmanship. I'll see if I can get a piccy up...
                            Froggy, you are right ... I'm never going to catch up!

Comment

Look after yourself Techie.

I have to go. Will not be back on computer till Monday probably..... so I'll be even more behind. :upset:

Comment

tawnyfrog;1473649 wrote: Tell him he's dreamin'.

Gotta zoom ...
                                They were at least 2 metres tall and the flowers were about 25cm across. These ones were a bit towards the end of the season.
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X