Underoos and Friends - March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

byebyebridgetjones;1473706 wrote: They were at least 2 metres tall and the flowers were about 25cm across. These ones were a bit towards the end of the season.
    SQUEAL!!!!! ***claps hands with joy***

Mine didn't work this year as I had no spare water.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1473619 wrote:

Spooky or what???? My doona cover:

Comment

Are you kidding?
        Because that looks like MY cat too

I also have the throws to match:H Ner.
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I've got deja vu over these pics....haven't we had this conversation re the throw and cat before?

Farked day Undies...hang on just gotta feed meself...

Comment

myhappyplace;1473733 wrote: ....haven't we had this conversation re the throw and cat before?
            Well shit, Happs ... there's only so many original thoughts in the world.

Anyway ... I'm older ...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1473736 wrote: Well shit, Happs ... there's only so many original thoughts in the world.

Anyway ... I'm older ...
              :H Thats ok then...

I know this is a first world whinge but....Lamp woke at 2am to start his Sydney trip...couldnt get back to sleep coz head was itchy...yes...bloody head lice AGAIN...so stripping beds from early hours...had to get to yoga to take class running late got a ticket :upset: bought head lice crap...juggling shit dropped phone smashed glass...now have hairstyle of Helena Bonham Carter...and all food tastes...odd...

On the bright side...um...those flowers are lovely Bridge. :H

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1473726 wrote: Are you kidding?
                Because that looks like MY cat too

I also have the throws to match:H Ner.
                I have underwear that match. Take that Jonesy!
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

myhappyplace;1473737 wrote: :H Thats ok then...

I know this is a first world whinge but....Lamp woke at 2am to start his Sydney trip...couldnt get back to sleep coz head was itchy...yes...bloody head lice AGAIN...so stripping beds from early hours...had to get to yoga to take class running late got a ticket :upset: bought head lice crap...juggling shit dropped phone smashed glass...now have hairstyle of Helena Bonham Carter...and all food tastes...odd...

On the bright side...um...those flowers are lovely Bridge. :H
                  You poor thing :l:l:l
                  Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

tawnyfrog;1473670 wrote: Youron ... don't worry about the name thingo. In typical aussie fashion, you'll end up with a nickname anyway. Great stuff on Day 9. You're doing really well.

It's 30C and I'm cooking a rolled pork roast. WTF is wrong with me?
                    Nothing, absolutely nothin, wish I was comin for dinner,

30 deg is cool compared to some temps we get in low 40's

Comment

techie;1473746 wrote: I have underwear that match.
                      We KNOW. Size 36. FFS.

Isn't it time you were in bed?

Comment

Oh Happs - honey, go have a lie down!

Bridge, those sunflowers are THE bomb!! They are my fav flower and I always take just one for my mum when I visit her you know what.....(I pulled this weird face when I wrote that.....) I'm making your beetroot thingy salad tonight.

I cooked up a storm last night for a birthday do here today. I was cutting up a choc/caramel slice and a piece went scooting across the bench destined for the floor. Oscar caught it mid air but had the manners to put it on the floor and ask permission to eat it! I said - enjoy big fella....he did. Dharmsie raised an eyebrow from the sidelines and stuck her nose in the air. She is soooo strong, always thinking of her figure ......

Tawny - you and Bridge must be psychiatric because of those curtains, rugs and cat. I also recall something vagueish about the convo but hey.....that seems to happen to me A LOT. I had another dream about your lovely liver girl last night....she has gorgeous hair!!

Good to see Techie is still with us. Hugs big fella.

Mr G - now, about this toilet etiquette bizo, and ensuring you blokes aim precisely into the bowl, I have my very own issue here at the command post. I reckon I work with a bunch of women gorillas 'cos I've never seen so many pubic hairs on the toilet seat/rim soooo often. I often refer to the phenomenon as a "gorilla in the mist" occurrence. How can you leave your pubic hair behind....in fact how can you HAVE that much pubic hair ....... Anyway, nuff of that me thinks!!!!

I couldn't get on earlier and it seems I've missed Reg and Rags - sadness happens!

Had a set to with one of my staff this morning. I won of course, but man I hate scenes like this. Why can't people just do the right thing.....

Missy - you must be so excited or sooooo stressed you feel sick! :l

Now, regarding the SMH and recent changes. Still don't like the hard copy AND the new on-line version is just as bad..... I really feel quite upset about my regularity/habits/queerness being disrupted.....

OK - over.and.outish.......
                        It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                        Mother Theresa

Comment

Glad to see they let you out Techie; did you get anywhere with the nurse? Watching skies tonight for ISS and comet Pan-STARRS. Hold me back :H

Caught a glimpse of the elusive Reg last night

:H Happy (probably not for you though!) Tried the yoga link today, thanks. Got as far as the downward dog and got lost. Will try again tomorrow.

I thought all these old threads and conversations were a ploy to derail me! Weekend convo:

Partner (prepping chook for bbq): Do you want potatoes?
                          Moi: I don't think there are any. (check in potato/onion box - none)
                          5 minutes later.
                          Moi - can I help you?
                          P - you could peel some potatoes.
                          M - Get peeler, search in potato/onion box. Can't find any. Realisation dawns. Turn round to see partner pissing himself laughing. :upset:

Took closed mouse trap to bush at 5am this morning to free him. Opened trap. No mouse. Double :upset:

X-post with everyone!! Hi !!

Comment

tawnyfrog;1473749 wrote: We KNOW. Size 36. FFS.

Isn't it time you were in bed?
                            Enquiring minds would like to know how you know the size???? Was all this barbed wire stuff a smoke screen?

Blondie ROFLMAO, that was a wonderful story.
                            Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
                            If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
                            November 2, 2012

Comment

Wally22;1473754 wrote: Enquiring minds would like to know how you know the size???? Was all this barbed wire stuff a smoke screen?
                              He's been telling us for, like, three weeks now that he's had to downsize and buy smaller underdacks - size 36.

So stop the fusking presses ... the country is in shock ...

Comment

Wally22;1473754 wrote: Enquiring minds would like to know how you know the size???? Was all this barbed wire stuff a smoke screen?

Blondie ROFLMAO, that was a wonderful story.
                                Well she has promised to mail them back to me Wally !

Comment

Working...
                                X