Underoos and Friends - March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nicelife;1473750 wrote: Oh Happs - honey, go have a lie down!

Bridge, those sunflowers are THE bomb!! They are my fav flower and I always take just one for my mum when I visit her you know what.....(I pulled this weird face when I wrote that.....) I'm making your beetroot thingy salad tonight.

I cooked up a storm last night for a birthday do here today. I was cutting up a choc/caramel slice and a piece went scooting across the bench destined for the floor. Oscar caught it mid air but had the manners to put it on the floor and ask permission to eat it! I said - enjoy big fella....he did. Dharmsie raised an eyebrow from the sidelines and stuck her nose in the air. She is soooo strong, always thinking of her figure ......

Tawny - you and Bridge must be psychiatric because of those curtains, rugs and cat. I also recall something vagueish about the convo but hey.....that seems to happen to me A LOT. I had another dream about your lovely liver girl last night....she has gorgeous hair!!

Good to see Techie is still with us. Hugs big fella.

Mr G - now, about this toilet etiquette bizo, and ensuring you blokes aim precisely into the bowl, I have my very own issue here at the command post. I reckon I work with a bunch of women gorillas 'cos I've never seen so many pubic hairs on the toilet seat/rim soooo often. I often refer to the phenomenon as a "gorilla in the mist" occurrence. How can you leave your pubic hair behind....in fact how can you HAVE that much pubic hair ....... Anyway, nuff of that me thinks!!!!

I couldn't get on earlier and it seems I've missed Reg and Rags - sadness happens!

Had a set to with one of my staff this morning. I won of course, but man I hate scenes like this. Why can't people just do the right thing.....

Missy - you must be so excited or sooooo stressed you feel sick! :l

Now, regarding the SMH and recent changes. Still don't like the hard copy AND the new on-line version is just as bad..... I really feel quite upset about my regularity/habits/queerness being disrupted.....

OK - over.and.outish.......
    LMFAO so for that :h
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

nicelife;1473750 wrote:

Now, regarding the SMH and recent changes. Still don't like the hard copy AND the new on-line version is just as bad.....
      The Age is just as bad/sad :upset:

Comment

nicelife;1473750 wrote: How can you leave your pubic hair behind....
        Never, and I mean NEVER leave your pubic hair behind. Pubic hairs have feelings too, you know ...

Comment

Gawd! Just nipped off to rinse off and look at you all! :H reading all of that was better than a Bex and a lie down....

Comment

nicelife;1473750 wrote:
            Mr G - now, about this toilet etiquette bizo, and ensuring you blokes aim precisely into the bowl, I have my very own issue here at the command post. I reckon I work with a bunch of women gorillas 'cos I've never seen so many pubic hairs on the toilet seat/rim soooo often. I often refer to the phenomenon as a "gorilla in the mist" occurrence. How can you leave your pubic hair behind....in fact how can you HAVE that much pubic hair .......
            In a way I can kinda relate to this, I work with a lotta girls, n we share a staff toilet, if I dared leave a mess or seat up or any other misdemeanor, there'd be trouble n lots of it..
            However, almost without fail when I go in there is pee splashed over seat!!!
            No pubes. I think the squat n hover technique is the go, but a look after would be good!!

fair dinkum... n being a tech too, I get my fair share of toilet dunked mobile phones to try fix, seem to have a reasonable success rate with them surprisingly!!

Moving on....
            Whats the pets you guys have?

I have a big scary doberman!

Really has a heart of gold n wouldnt hurt a fly, and is joined at the hip to my young daughter, god help anyone who try harm her.

Quite goofy all round, but can be very territorial especially at night.

Lately she has started 'talking' to me in doggy howl when she wants something its soo funny, must film it..lol

Comment

Blondie - any mat reportage yet?

Comment

blondie your mouse is at my place. Doing well...

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Meron, 9 chooks, 2 cats and a labradoodle here...plus 3 boys...thats why the whinge last night about the pee on the floor....distracted was what I was told...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1473769 wrote: Blondie - any mat reportage yet?
                    Oh yeah. We want graphic details !

Comment

techie;1473770 wrote: blondie your mouse is at my place. Doing well...

Awwwwh....:l

Comment

meron;1473768 wrote:
                        Moving on....
                        Whats the pets you guys have?
                        Five cats, two chooks and a pond-full of feral goldfish.

Comment

meron;1473768 wrote:
                          Lately she has started 'talking' to me in doggy howl when she wants something its soo funny, must film it..lol
                          Hi Meron! I've found animals talking to me lately too. I'm glad I'm not alone Oh, I Jack Russell x Tenterfield? Looking at getting him a buddy.

Oh Techie, that is soooo cute. And why I release them. Pics of undies in matching fabric please?

Tawny - not getting hang of mat. Night 1 - naked and very spikey (mat, not me) but persisted. Got used to it, but nothing. Very painful trying to roll off it.
                          Night 2 - wore t-shirt. Not spikey but still nothing. Perhaps I don't have the yantra technique?

Comment

techie;1473770 wrote: blondie your mouse is at my place. Doing well...

That's not a mouse. That's a bloody wombat!

Comment

tawnyfrog;1473777 wrote: That's not a mouse. That's a bloody wombat!
                              Its got little hands...that's going to freak Bridge out....

Comment

But they're not like the Uncle's hands, are they ... she might be alright ...

Comment

Working...
                                X