Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - March

Nicey BABY...undies are all good !
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

See you Undies in a bit. I'm on a mission. More to follow !
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Mission......??? I love a good mission.....come back - tell all!!!!
        It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
        Mother Theresa

Comment

Oh - Bridge, your hair looks nice like that!
          Mother Theresa

Comment

Oh it involves that Ellie woman I've got myself involved with. She is driving me crazy, and not in the good way. Will tell all a bit later. I'll need Undie advice. Nicey...CONTENTS HOT? I'll mow your lawn for a year. No, make that two years!

Comment

techie;1474113 wrote: Oh it involves that Ellie woman I've got myself involved with. She is driving me crazy, and not in the good way. Will tell all a bit later. I'll need Undie advice. Nicey...CONTENTS HOT? I'll mow your lawn for a year. No, make that two years!
              :H:H:H

Of course I'm zaggerating a wee bit.....or not..... Either way - you're on - lawns done for 2yrs - Yipppeeeee!!!

Hope Ellie comes out of this mission unscathed!!! As Mr G says - I'm excitement to hear the next instalment!
              Mother Theresa

Comment

:H:H:HWant I should call her and say you're already taken ????
                Mother Theresa

Comment

techie;1474104 wrote: See you Undies in a bit. I'm on a mission. More to follow !
                  Nicey, it's probly a mission of lurve or lurst.

Comment

nicelife;1474093 wrote: Howdy beauties!!!

Meron - we have a hairy cat called Lilly, a chihuahua called Dharma and a shepherd called Oscar. Oscar is a retired police cadaver dog and v.spesh.
                    I have had shepherds in past and are the most aweeeeeesome of all!

I adore my dobe, but she just doesnt have that "presence' a shepherd has which says DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT, when your absent and the are on gaurd duty.

Dobes now, along with other breeds, are no longer allowed to dock tails, so she has a tail, and the ear trimming to stand up was just cosmetic barbarianism, thankfully thats illegal too, so mine has tail n big floppy ears, so most dont realise she is a doberman, but often take a step back when they do. (must post a pic)

Comment

Hi gang, I hope all are well.
                      Ive not been on much lately, I find I am thinking of AL less and less and whilst I like coming in and offering some sage (or not) advice to people in need and general catch up with my undie sisters (homage to international chicks day) I also know every trip to MWO gets me thinking about AL, even the odd stray thought.

Typical embuggerances at work ATM, I have had a back up roll for over 6 years.
                      There are 3 trained people in this hemisphere who could do the roll, two main operators and I. one operator is 63, and has prostate issues of the worst kind hanging in the air, and the call is out as to who will replace him.
                      I have thrown my hat in the ring, as it takes 10 13hr days just to be considered competent to fill in, let alone run it. The managers are dragging their feet which puts the sick guy I the onerous state of trying to keep it all going when he really wants to quit.
                      Cold, callous and a little short sighted.

Anyway, have a great month guys. Rock on autumn!
                      AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Rags;1474132 wrote: Nicey, it's probly a mission of lurve or lurst.
                        If that be the truth he needs to take it slowly - he broke himself you know!!!!
                        Mother Theresa

Comment

[QUOTE=meron;1473813]wow 42kg thats a BIIIIIIIIIG puppy
                          QUOTE]

It was all there in the breeding papers. 'Extra large father'. But I didn't read the fine print again:H Head extended she comes up to my waist (which is not that hard) She meets all the breed standards for a large male retriever. She also has hyperactivity, talks, burps like a trucker. You can imagine the comparison that are made.
                          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

meron;1474133 wrote: I have had shepherds in past and are the most aweeeeeesome of all!

I adore my dobe, but she just doesnt have that "presence' a shepherd has which says DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT, when your absent and the are on gaurd duty.

Dobes now, along with other breeds, are no longer allowed to dock tails, so she has a tail, and the ear trimming to stand up was just cosmetic barbarianism, thankfully thats illegal too, so mine has tail n big floppy ears, so most dont realise she is a doberman, but often take a step back when they do. (must post a pic)
                            Yes, Meron - not many people come to the gate (so to speak) when Oscar is on duty. He just has that look. Shepherds are such smart creatures. One fellow stopped and talked to us yesterday when we were doing our front area. He says he walks past twice a day and Oscar is always on guard but he would never bother to say hi because of the look he gets. We said "oh, he wouldn't hurt a fly....", but I was harrassed one day on a walk with him and he went nuts until he felt the situ was in hand. He wouldn't back down until I gave the word. The only reason he didn't pass the course for general duty was that he hated guns. He passed muster all through the course until the selection committee decided his fate. We are so privileged to have him, and it feels like he has been with us forever. Dharma isn't that fond of him but humph to her!! She still gets my lap each night
                            Mother Theresa

Comment

[quote]byebyebridgetjones;1474139 wrote:
                              Originally posted by meron
                              wow 42kg thats a BIIIIIIIIIG puppy
                              QUOTE]

It was all there in the breeding papers. 'Extra large father'. But I didn't read the fine print again:H Head extended she comes up to my waist (which is not that hard) She meets all the breed standards for a large male retriever. She also has hyperactivity, talks, burps like a trucker. You can imagine the comparison that are made.
                              I throb the burp bit.....too funny! :H
                              Mother Theresa

Comment

nicelife;1474093 wrote:

My coffee came in a cup this morning which read "caution: contents hot". I should get a TShirt saying just that, and wear it next week when we do the lawns.
                                Yes. DO IT!

'Tres trag' :H

G'day Aspy. Geez, can the older fella just give them the finger, leave, and take care of himself? Sounds like he has the 'old school' respect and work ethic, which to me should be an everyday attitude, but some folk just don't give a stuff or appreciate that attitude.

G'day Shorty!

Not up for another dog yet myself, as i see travel in me stars. But when i 'settle' a bit more, i'll def be looking.

Good luck with that head spinnin romantic stuff Techie and all that deciphering! :H

The Undie sheila's will be a valuable sounding board.

L8tr, Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                                X