Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - March

OK Undies.
    I have more crap to do than I know how to deal with today, which would explain why I'm still sitting on my arse overwhelmed at almost 10 am.

Nowt to do about it except prioritise and do what I can
    Arggh. Just want to go back to bed!

I'm so glad we're all animal lovers here. I'm really glad your Doberman wasn't butchered that way Meron. I tried to pay someone not to have their puppies tails docked once. Ignorant arseholes.

Jesus Christ Undies, I am sitting here watching a show called 'Las Vegas Jailhouse'. Almost every single 'customer' is an obnoxious drunk, drink driver, naked drunk doing humiliating things and dragged in. They are putting them in restraining chairs with bags over their heads and they STILL won't settle down!!!! Honestly what TF is this alcohol stuff? No dignity in it.....

Good to see you Aspy, and the best of luck with the new job. You're our poster boy, you know:H
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I think I want Oscar for my own.
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Bridge my lovely, you need to apply the 'ice-cream stirring practice' to your day!!!

When my kiddies were little they would all want me to stir their ice-cream soft. One night I decided we would have an ice-cream stirring workshop. Firstly, you must cut it into chunks you can handle/manage, then stir it together, bit by bit.

I apply this theory to my every day life once it hits a hurling pace.....don't thank me, it's my absolute pleasure.

Oh, good luck - I hope you are at least out your night attire and have brushed your teeth.....
        It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
        Mother Theresa

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1474156 wrote: I think I want Oscar for my own.
          He's the best thing that has happened to me in AGES!!!!! He is THE BOMB.
          Mother Theresa

Comment

Checking things out
            (having bit of drama getting a pic shrunk to reqd 19kb! size)

So excuse me if this looks daggy Attached files [img]/converted_files/2069296=7491-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Too cute!!!
              Mother Theresa

Comment

Cant get the pic to appear in thread as in the sunflowers?
                Posted heaps pics before, strange...

Comment

nicelife;1474160 wrote:
                  Oh, good luck - I hope you are at least out your night attire and have brushed your teeth.....
                  Erm....no.....:upset:
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Oh.... you may as well surrender then.....just sayin.....:goodjob:
                    Mother Theresa

Comment

seem to load tiny at 8kb or so, yet others here are 50kb?

cant get my head round the uploading here Attached files [img]/converted_files/2069305=7492-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Had a chat with noisey neighbour. He is most understanding and didn't realise the extent of the bother. 'Twas a friendly frank chat. His last words to me were.....'i'll keep t.v. volume WAY down after 10. sleep peacefully from now on......' Why do i just know those words will hunt me down in a couple of weeks! Yeah nah, i think it'll be ok from here ron.

For a transcript of the conversation including pictures, just go to my website www.itreallyisALLaboutme.com.au

Cute dog Meron.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Mr G - seems you need NOT my assist....:goodjob:
                          Mother Theresa

Comment

nicelife;1474174 wrote: Oh.... you may as well surrender then.....just sayin.....:goodjob:
                            True dat...
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

nicelife;1474189 wrote: Mr G - seems you need NOT my assist....:goodjob:
                              Make sure you pull a POETS young lady. :h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

10.07 00 hrs. Cross post Gman and Jonesy. :h

Comment

Working...
                                X